Not even black people are safe from them

Not even black people are safe from them

Attached: CE6D3D01-6453-467D-BA0E-057E19885808.jpg (750x701, 321K)

You can literally be a black Muslim refugee but if you say their name, you're fucking done.

Attached: 8AD4D339-9FC9-4980-9478-DAF2F18D4FB9.jpg (750x787, 279K)

what happens if you hate both israel and palestine?

And people wonder why others think the Jews are behind some shit

I really thought people were just memeing until I started noticing shit like this. These people aren't even saying anything about Jews explicitly. They're doing things like criticizing apartheid in Israel or stating the fact that Israel does deals with the United States and they're fired from their jobs or forced to apologize. You have John McCain's daughter on TV crying her eyes out because this black woman suggested that the US government takes money from Israel.

Jews are the only ones who fought for this little monkeys rights. Fucking dumb ass nigger

>Won't someone please save the Arabs!
wut.
no.

Attached: isis-video-background.jpg (980x551, 352K)

Don't forget that other foreign interests are attacking America now like Saudi Arabia but Israel has the biggest hold and lobbying groups with the crutch of "muh holocaust" and the whole world hating them.

Attached: The more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

Always kill a traitor before an enemy user. Always.

It's not so much about Arabs than it is about Jews violating human rights and doing the same shit that Germans did to them. But if you call them hypocrites for it, they'll ruin you.

You don't think Jews should have a homeland? They only have a fraction of the whole Middle East and they are the most civilized and democratic.

contain your power level and probably nothing
you're not entitled to voice your opinion or act on it in an obvious way or the jews and their proxies will fuck you in the ass, though

It's not that they shouldn't have a homeland, it's that they shouldn't oppress others and move into their land and try to claim it for themselves just because "God said so".

Arabs don't believe you have any human rights since you're not Muslim. They want to slaughter you like you're vermin. You want to be over there dealing with those psycho fuckers yourself or would you rather the Israelis just stay over there and handle things?

Attached: IsraeliMilitary.Fernandez.7Sept2016.AFP_.jpg (1400x933, 77K)

You think that with them constantly bullying their neighbors?

Attached: 1501626021647.jpg (620x543, 41K)

It's just weird to me that you say "Israel is doing bad things" and you lose your fucking job

They've been there though. It's documented in the Bible

Arabs seem like the bigger bullies, 9/11, isis, al quaeda ect

>jews
>"fought" for anyone's "rights" except their own
are you a true and honest heeb or just a dumb blue pilled white kid?

Attached: 1526581288774.jpg (800x609, 203K)

They are both stains on humanity.

People have been fired for less. These are sensitive times. The statements could have been completely innocent but they can be easily interpreted as hateful, given the common rhetoric of antisemitist beliefs.

It's well known in America that Jewish people fought for black rights and always did business with them despite racism.

And jews think that infidels only exist to serve them.

so you are a kike then, k

Attached: 1542714594475.gif (501x585, 212K)

>infidels
You mean the non jews. None are seen as infidels. And "servants" is not as nearly literal as you seem to think. It's not even as bad as the way Whites look down on nonwhites. It's more like "all your toiling helps you but it's mostly to help god's chosen in the end".

Yeah I'm Jewish, it's been known that Jews are the champion of the underdog. I don't agree with the radical Jews believing in Jewish supremacy( goys ect) though( they are only a fraction)

>infidels
They're called "goyim".