You will never have a cute japanese girlfriend

>you will never have a cute japanese girlfriend
why even live?

Attached: 1550220822975.jpg (682x846, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=jav dandy africa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwmeeP9_fgAhUDuIsKHZ87Db0Q_AUIDygC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a japanese gf once but we broke up since my job consumes 80% of my time
it was nice while it lastet tho

They're soulless gooks who look like insects and only care about Rufus Vuitton bags and they smell like disgusting seafood.

I will never be a qt Japanese gf for someone that hurts even more

t. mad white rostoid

move to Japan and rice up your gene pool

nice dude, Im jealous
Yeah man every single japanese girl is the same
I dont have any luck in my own country, no reason to think moving there will get me something

Attached: 1550219284427.jpg (1280x1291, 214K)

>Yeah man every single japanese girl is the same
If every Japanese girl isn't the same why do you want one so bad?

I was being sarcastic because of that dumb ass post

it's one of the worst feels to feel

Attached: tumblr_noshmrErHR1qihjppo1_400.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

not OP but compared to western girls they are way nicer to white men but that doesnt mean they act the same
they are just more comfortable to be around with and pleasing to look at

I'm a Greek-Cypriot guy.

I like all women except for blacks and gooks, the latter of whom smell like seafood, care only about Rufus Vuitton bags and look like insectoid soulless gooks.

mix racing is the original sin

Im op, not white, so no chance. Also I only prefer them because I find them more attractive than women from any other country.
than I want to sin every night

Attached: c4716.jpg (720x1080, 76K)

>non white male defending white roastie interests
Hmmmm

Attached: 1548976333330.jpg (1052x1402, 332K)

if you hate gooks then I dont understand why you shit on op for liking japs

Op its a hard road with a Japanese gf.
First you must be 100% fluent in Japanese. This is the only way to get a girl who isn't a turboroasty which if any Japanese girl speaks a lick of English stay the fuck away as 90% of the time they're just travel roasties. Next you should understand that cheating is extremely common in Japan and up to 33% of people cheat. Oh and there is no medium in terms of people in terms of sex. Women are either turbosluts or vocels and nothing in between. The culture really turns you the man into a giant wallet for your partner since that's how a traditional relationship works in Japan where you slave all day at work give money to the wife and fuck off back to work. But if you want that I'm not here to judge just be careful and I wish you luck friend.
t. Japanese hapa

I have a Korean gf, it's pretty nice.

What white roastie interests? Any woman who exhibits that which I specified I hate, I would resent them individually too. It just so happens that gooks exhibit what I mentioned overwhelmingly.

Gooks, Japs, all the same thing. Soulless insects who lust for Rufus Vuitton bags.

but japanese grills are the biggest whores in the world. they will fuck geezers, dogs and cockroaches for money in jav.

muh original as fuck dick

I'm in the Navy. What are my chances of getting nip pussy when on liberty?

That is really sad. Japan sounds horrible. Unrelated: is your name George?

> Women are either turbosluts or vocels and nothing in between
alright I was interested in your response but now I am disregarding everything you said
retarded happas

Easiest girls to score/fuck when you're a white manlet DYEL ? nippon or K-girls ?

japs dont like americans
if you're white just fake a german accent

muh pure asians
google.com/search?q=jav dandy africa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwmeeP9_fgAhUDuIsKHZ87Db0Q_AUIDygC

Attached: 1324888527-49.jpg (600x800, 142K)

I don't see the problem here my man. From my experience since I dont act like a shithead when I'm in Japan and help old people all the time they all tell me about how their grandkids don't go outside and do anything other than work and their hobbies and they're concerned they won't get great grandkids. In fact all my female Japanese cousins are in their mid 20s and have never had boyfriends or sex and they absolutely have no interest in it and would rather watch fujoshit than try to go for relationships.
Nope. But yeah Japan isn't horrible it's just that way. You can play the game and bend the rules to have a happy life which some folks will do or you can become Debito-kun.
In places like roppongi and odaiba in gaijin bars not much of an issue. Outside of gaijin chasers learn Japanese.

no one said they were pure, just hot

Attached: 1546454070709.jpg (850x1280, 936K)

but you were accusing white women to be roasties, turns out gooks are no different.

>I don't see the problem here
well its very simple, when you make such a black and white claim I will disregard everything else you say
that wasnt me

>well its very simple, when you make such a black and white claim I will disregard everything else you say
I understand you have autism and can't understand exaggeration means but that's cool my dude. That statement is pretty accurate tho ask anybody who has lived in Japan for more than 2 years.

Are STD prevalent in Japland or roasties are clean ?

We had a syphilis outbreak not that long ago. Sex education in Japan sucks and they're pretty cool with you rawdogging. But if you're fucking some thot or guyjean chaser you better wrap it up.

Condoms aren't used nearly as often there compared to America

IIRC if i can't speak jap and she speak broken english =whore, gajinhunter

Good girls (the one we want) don't fuck with foreigners at all

They do, just they don't speak and Japanese at all. If you do you have pick of the litter. And it's really easy if you can network with people since I have this thing where old people and salarymen try to get me to date their daughters it's really weird.

>If you do you have pick of the litter
Is this only true if you are white?

Works best if you're white/hapa. But you still can if you're somewhat brown.

>T. Hapa
Good one Elliot ;D

Attached: 1552230097930.jpg (537x658, 280K)

Noice friend.

Attached: 1483099444882.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

Autist + non english native speaker. Can you reformulate please

What is the pinnacle of beauty in Japan (post pic/give name). I read that the only one the whites can get are the ones that are considered ugly.

this is the best looking one

Attached: 1548729940084.jpg (960x1280, 129K)

this is unironically true.
except they actually are all the same. like of all races gooks are the most difficult to distinguish both in terms of appearance and personality. asian women are all ESXJ

>What is the pinnacle of beauty in Japan

Attached: jbGGZeUg.jpg (728x1023, 88K)

T. white roastie
orignalioas

Attached: 1548730195933.jpg (1134x1600, 125K)

Already have a girl so I'm good.

Attached: Already good.jpg (715x1379, 166K)

this is true. They're unintersting and as vapid as blonde stacies

Good Japanese women = must speak japanese and be voiced well in Japanese culture
No English = travel roasties/thots

Protip: once you know some Japanese talk with old people or salarymen at izakayas and they will try to hook you up with their daughters

>No English = travel roasties/thots
If no english = thot. The english speaker are what ?

Attached: 1538826596932.png (1539x1329, 326K)

These threads are always fucking dead, I'm pretty sure it's just like 3 posters in here just samefagging. It's the same thing every day. Get new material faggots.

How do I get a qt jp gf like pic related

Attached: 63da6fb5c377900be73bf005f6a9427c--chive-girls-asian-hotties.jpg (640x912, 86K)

>it's another episode of robots comparing korean and japanese stacies to the average white roastie
lmao

I hooked up with a chubby 30 year old gyaryu-type from Osaka.
It's a very bizarre event in my life because I was a 21 year old virgin prior, and I am not socially graceful. I'm just white and 5'9".
The strangest part is that she uploaded a pic on Instagram talking about her ideal type which is like a Nick Cannon mulatto. I'm close to the opposite of that.
Anyway, we fucked a couple of times and she was fantastic at riding dick, but I told her not to come around anymore because she started her period while we were banging and I realized she was just really really dumb and I felt like I was taking advantage of her.