Tell me about your little sister, Jow Forums. Is she nice, do you get along with her?

Tell me about your little sister, Jow Forums. Is she nice, do you get along with her?

Attached: 1549237640280.png (477x720, 375K)

my little sister is a little cunt, my big sister is fucking adorable and i love her,

i've tried to smother my little sister multiple times in her sleep, too bad i don't have the balls to do it in front of my mom, as she sleeps with her.

Attached: 1551233555337.jpg (597x300, 30K)

My little sister is a catholic sister. She spends all her free time doing stuff with the church, charity, spreading the word of god. She is a sweet girl but...its kind of a waste. She's really cute and she's wasting her youth serving god. Her virginity will only be taken by god post-death, what a shame.

Attached: 19883.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

Also, to elaborate as to why i hate her:

She's a little cunt. there's nothing else to be said, she has broken 2 of my laptop chargers and one laptop, my favourite headphones, eats way too fucking much and demands food whenever she wants, dances around like a slut to this "brazillian funk", she's only 12 yet she already catfishes multiple people online, only for the fun of it. She is extremely selfish and overall a fucking turd.

If i could wish for something, it would be complete human evisceration, except for her, so i could complete my lifetime wish of smothering her in her sleep.

Attached: 1531687495848.png (960x640, 760K)

My little sister is older than me.
She's shorter and picked a career less fruitful than mine, but is leagues ahead of me socially. So we have a situation where we both look up to each other. She used to treat me like a gopher and I would obey her every whim, but in her college years she realized we're on the same level. So now we are attached; we are each other's primary contact. Whenever we cry or need to rant, we call. The more we hang out the more we enjoy each other's hobbies. We have formed a relationship that is beyond what any romantic one could ever provide. I love her and would do anything to make her happy, and she's the same way.

Attached: c4d0706e6fd4fbc379f208e31976255341b3ee85.jpg (883x553, 77K)

nah, bro, I guarantee you even try and do something remotely sexual with her and her panties will go Noa's Ark.
You can make her worship your dick if you play your cards right.

so when are you two going to make love and prove your love to one another?

I am the little sister and im mentally damaged. I wish i had a brother or father figure.

do you like rough or slow sex?

I want both evetually.

anal or no?

>im mentally damaged
how so?

Attached: asobi.png (1461x920, 1022K)

My sister is a kindergarten teacher in Japan. I meet her like once a year and we talk for like 13 hours and dont talk to each other ever again until the next year i come to visit. Also going out with her is hilarious and sad at the same time. We look different enough and connect pretty well so many people dont actually think we are siblings. So when we go out somewhere we get crazy death stares from most people but she is fine with it since it stops people from harassing her with modeling offers.

I guess i would try it but it sounds scary

I was abused a lot as a child, now i am a bit stunted emotionally and have really bad paranoia

We get along well enough. She's taking the average teenage girl trip through highschool while I'm in college. I live a few hours away from her & she evidently wants me around a lot more than she lets on (mother tells me about her asking when I'm visiting next, etc.). I'm going to be seeing her near the end of the month and she's called me a few times to say how excited she is. All I can really do is keep her on the right track sometimes.

so I noticed you said brother or father figure. but is this something which could also apply to a potential boyfriend?

In other words, what would you expect from a guy relationship wise? and given that you are in favor of rough sex I can only assume that you are also ok with sex as a means of fun. In other words, you can differentiate between abuse and intimacy.

I just want someone who can protect me.

>tfw can't get user headpats and hugs through the internet

damn you sound cute.

I am under no illusion that this is a message board and that we will never meet. Nor am I neckbearding m'lady posting. On that note I do hope you find someone who cares for you the way you want and that he finds happiness in that aspect. but most importantly that he finds happiness in being with you as you do him.

Attached: 1456366751010.png (540x784, 144K)

The thought is enough, and i appreciate it.

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

I want to hold you down and dick you so badly while whispering about how I will provide for you and grow old with you.

but alas...

maybe someday anons/robots. keep hope alive.

>a relationship beyond what any romantic one could ever provide
Not planning to. Her boyfriends come and go (awfully fast), but I will always be here for her.

she brought coffee to my room yesterday when I woke up later than usual, so I'd say she's pretty cool. we've had our issues but we get along fine nowadays.

>Her boyfriends come and go
tell you will cum but will stay.

So how about rough, borderline abusive followed by lots of aftercare and tenderness and "good girl"s?

maybe on day ill find someone made for me.

Here, take this free opportunity to rephrase that word salad.

i've already been abused.. why would i want more of that

anonette wants dick but she also wants to cuddle after said dicking.

it's actually not much to ask for and I think we can all agree its something to aspire towards.

It's usually a thing girls in your position want. They want to be brought right up to that edge, but with someone they trust to not actually be abusive. That shit really does a number on the mind, as I'm sure you're well aware. So when you say "rough" most people will assume degrading or borderline abusive. I take it now that you mean the raw passionate kind of rough then?

>I take it now that you mean the raw passionate kind of rough then?

I think that's what we most think.
downright faceslapping sex is pretty much BDSM. That is a fetish and not really a what most people look for.
Although you never know maybe she wants to get choked and called awful shit. but I highly doubt it.

i don't know who that is and i don't care about e-whores.

i don't really know what i would like since i have never had a chance to experiment with it.

lol anonette is just the female way of saying user aka anonymous.
in this case, it was used to refer to you.

ohh okay, guess that makes sense.

See when you say BDSM, in my experience that's more involving restraints/cuffs, gags, and serious pain, not some light slapping and gripping the throat. Just a different point of view on the words I guess.

I suppose that's fair. I hope you find a guy that really cares for you so you can figure out what you like. I hope you really care for him and don't just dump him after getting the morale boost as well.

My lil sis is a sociopathic cunt.

i have 2, they both are pretty annoying and always ask for help. both spoiled and eat almost everything, always on their phone getting the jew brainwash.
i try to stop but parents always behind them cause they are females
i did once touch one of them in their sleep, they were on their stomach dont blame me.
i tried to unironically stick it in her puh but i got the ass and then went to sleep.
later licked the pussy im pretty sure she somehow was awake, i hope not.
i felt pretty regretful after that

>i felt pretty regretful after that
I would too if I pussied out like the bitch you are.

GET IN THERE AND RUIN THOSE PUSSIES!

She is the sweetest person in the world and I love her very much.

you want to smash?

Nah, incest is one of the few fetishes I've never had.

>"I am the little sister"
>immediately in the next line states that she doesn't have a brother, so this makes no sense, only fitting the role in so far as being a female
>post only serves to indicate that the poster is a female, clearly only posting in this thread to cash in on that free beta orbiter attention and ego boosting
>concisely communicates vulnerability (which is endearing to males) and desire of a male companion, making the bait more effective as beta orbiters imagine filling this role and thus rush to apply for it
This is pretty fascinating to witness in action, honestly. Do all females have this kind of social intuition for how to lure men, no matter how defective and mentally ill?

literally, anons said they wanted to bang her and sent her on her way.

what fucking thread are you reading?

Yes she's nice and we get along well. She's a pretty stereotypical feminist though. Also getting pretty fat, but I don't really blame her since she has been depressed on-off for a while. But I don't see her that much anymore since she moved to a different city.

>have big sister
>she took care of me while I was a kid
>she and her boyfriend had been the only persons in my family who had helped me become a greater person than I am
Love you sis!

Attached: Z3VOAyd.png (1366x768, 941K)

I'm sorry, being a beta orbiter makes you a bit blind to things, I can't really blame you. I was reading this thread, a thread where some newfag claims to be female and is showered with attention, interested questions about her, and caring messages that no one would bother replying with to any given male on this board. A male posting approximately the same thing would have rarely ever gotten a single reply aside from either ridicule, or, "Same, dude. >tfw" Same old story.

I know that feeling. I wish I had a sister figure. Little brothers both teamed up and rejected me as the loser older sister, have both always hated me, both are little normalfags. Only sister fucking died when I was 4. Mom is a neurotic freak that puts all her baggage on me. Not a good feel. I'd give my left leg to have my sister back or a stable female role model in my life

no one cares user.
go preach at a trap thread.

She's a nice little girl and we get along, we have a special bond.

Surely a fair maiden will notice you one of these days if you continue to fight for their honor.

I really don't know where you are coming from but I want to orbit no bitch nor do I want to be tied to any slut.

but I'm sure you must no more about that considering you type like a wannabe intellectual on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

No she is a cunt most of the time unless she wants something, she got worse ever since dad left

She's very sporty and very competitive. She's fine and all but we don't have too much in common. If we weren't related by blood we'd probably never speak to each other. We're just two very different kind of people. She's nice though.

Attached: 1493361034097.jpg (517x500, 35K)

Having a sister is a redpill, you really realize how debase and foul they are.