ITT Post your idea of a perfect day

Mine would be a day without physically talking to anyone

Attached: MV5BMTA1NDEyNDE1MDZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDc5ODQxNTUx._V1_SY264_CR87,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 9K)

>physically talking
no wonder people dont like talking to you

>thinks about the day I'll die

Quite the opposite, I larp as a normalfag when I have to but it's tiring and boring. I'm pretty sure you are the same anyways

>given a programming task at work and be left alone to complete it
>go to gym after work and set a new PB there
>work up the courage to talk to Marta, the roastie that turned me down in senior year, who for some reason is still living in the same town as me despite being prettier and smarter
>she turns out to not be married to someone as i suspect and is open to going on a date with me
>go home from that to a house that was cleaned on the day before, with a prepped meal waiting in the fridge for me
>eat, coffee, fap, shower, play some runescape
>go to bed at 11:30, fall asleep without any restlessness

>be me
>don't wake up

Attached: 1535527439441.png (645x773, 10K)

Why don't you ask the roastie out? Marta's waiting user

my perfect day these days is
>wake up at 9 to feed my cat
>laze around online for a few hours
>leave house for a beer/wine run at 11, pick up some snacks/food on the way
>come back and drink/eat until i pass out while shitposting
>wake up late afternoon
>have some cereal and veg out until i sleep again or i drink until i pass out again

She already rejected me once and she's just as pretty as she's always been, and I'm just as weird and awkward. Since I only see her at the gym, she's busy running treadmill and I'm busy working up a sweat too. When I finish on the elliptical, my tank top is completely drenched in sweat, and I'm panting and my head is rushing. I'm in no state to be asking potentially married girls out.

>Walking outside for groceries or whatever
>come across a winning lottery ticket that someone threw out.
>Also come across a couple thousand bucks another mile or two.

Essentially. I guess it'd be a day where I just simply win.

Oh well, desu if you are working out you sound like a potential chad, try another roast

You literally sound like my father, always wanting to win the lottery and always liked talking about his plans to spend that money. I never tell him it's nigh impossible because he would just say "Why are you always so negative?".

nah, i'm just a mentally ill failed normie sperglord and I'm working out just so i don't die of being fat. 15 more lbs to lose before i'm no longer technically obese.

Damn, oh well, good luck with your Jow Forums user

>wake up in an empty mansion/penthouse
>fridge stacked with food and drinks for days
>suitcases full of endless money
>nice big windows with an aesthetic view to stare into
>die in my sleep

Sounds nice but also sounds crappy if you imagine have everything you wanted to then die before you get to do anything fun with it, rather just die in my sleep which is pretty peak comfy

talking all day to bae while shes drunk or high about anything and everything

>Wake up early sun shining and shit
>Have mint tea and eggs (my fav breakfast)
>Go for a jog
>Read a book
>Meet up with friends
>Go camping
>take acid or shrooms (I love psychedelics stfu)
>Sit by the fire talk deep shit look at the stars and stuff laugh at shit
>Enjoy being human
>Go to sleep

Attached: 2730629-campfire.gif (854x480, 84K)

>Enjoy being human
This phrase is something druggies like to say when they are indulging in their disgusting hedonist behavior. "I feel so ALIVE maaaannnn haha lol". Meanwhile their brain is drugged to a level far as fuck above a normal human brain, and they need these drugs to "enjoy being a human". Pathetic behavior.

>Wake up to the shimmering rays of a summer morning
>take my time waking up, roll out of bed slowly
>cook a six-egg omelette, a steak, a basket full of hashbrowns in the deep fryer, and eight slices of toast with a pile of bitter marmalade on each
>devour all of it with extreme prejudice, along with at least a full pot of coffee
>go for a 3-hour hike up the mountain to burn off the excess energy
>come home totally fired up, spend the day making huge progress on some personal projects
>some beautiful mystery woman calls me up and wants to go camping
>drive out to the lake and pick a good spot to watch the sunset and the stars rise
>watch the day fade away as I reel in my fishing line, and retreat to huddle around the fire
>have tender, loving sex, knowing that I can share the bed with her for as long as I want.

It sounds so simple now that I typed it out, but I've never been afforded such peace and contentment in my life.

>tfw nihilistic hedonist but also don't drink or do drugs

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I wake up and down 6 er 30mg morphine tablets. ahhh they feel so good because I have 0 tolerance.
then I kiss my girl and we fuck before I can't cum from the drugs.
my phone rings. it my bf and he wants to skate then jam later. yes!
shred for an hour, oh shit I got a text from d, he wants to shred. go get him. we skate till 6 ish tired and beat we go to my shed and we rock out get high on whatever, laugh and have a blast. we all go in later destroyed and tired we eat and pass out planning on doing the same tomorrow with the bonus of all this taking place in Annapolis/Baltimore area so we can explore other shit besides just skating etc.

We are born not to enjoy these things user, but to strive for them. It's easy to want luxuries for the sake of luxury, but when you spend your life working for them it doesn't feel like it should to indulge in it. If I came to the point where I had everything I could ever want, I wouldn't have a place for myself in my life.

Yeah whatever dude you do you, it's still fun tho.

lol!!!!!! die in my sleep HA HA HA..!!!!! we can't and won't kill ourselves but act like we want death. just do it if it's that bad. it's not we cling to hope that things will get better wtf is wrong with me?

I know the paradox very well, but unfortunately it's human nature to want despite the consequences