Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock

Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock.
While you were 15, playing video games and being autistic in your mother's basement, attractive guys your age were already enjoying prime teen pussy. It all happened only because they were genetically more gifted than you.
Life is all about being young and having sex with girls your age. You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity and hearing her moans while you enter her pure pussy. You will never be mired by young and horny teenage girls while you are playing sports with your jock friends.
This is what life is all about. You never had it and you will never have it. It was over before it even began and you will not be able to change it no matter how much you kvetch

Attached: CF59DC82-3F37-4C6A-A334-2DE9481DF1EE.jpg (640x475, 43K)

Do jocks and social cliques really exist outside of those American daytime television dramas?

Jow Forums posters always seem to be stuck in the high school mentality and applying it to adult life.

Not really, past music kids, theater kids and the untamed masses. I did everything, so i fit in with most groups, but there were other autismos hanging out with the sports kids, and room-temp IQ 220 lbs jocks hung out with the music kids. nobody really cared, so long as you didn't smell like shit, or had bad hygiene. Cliques are a fabrication, and an excuse. i didn't get any because i was too much of a bitch to approach women. no cope, only truth.

Attached: 1543343471345.png (462x700, 221K)

>Do jocks and social cliques really exist outside of those American daytime television dramas?
I think it depends on where you go to high school. I went to a huge public high school on the west coast, and people generally hung out with people doing the same ECs, but things were pretty fluid.

Another reminder that no matter how low you are in high school, there's always an average to above average looking girl in your graduating class who is going through a ton of problem shit in her life and will totally bang you if you take a shot with her and give half a shit about what she has going on.

I don't even like video games though

Attached: 3882386c64ddc753c0b0f75adeec487c.jpg (599x454, 43K)

That's because adult life isn't much different from high school. There are still winners and losers and your lot in life is ultimately affected by that social status. Women are still perpetually emotional and dumb cunts who only care about fucking Chad, and Chad is still a highly successful bully only now in the workplace instead of school. The losers retain their place too by becoming wage slaves and having to acquiesce to their Chad boss. High school is just real life in tutorial mode. If you fail there, you're done for.

You know, a lot of people have bigger problems than not being able to get their precious cummies. Stop pissing your pants about your meme "depression", you insufferable fucking autist

Why do you want to harm us?
You tell us lies for what reason?
To make us keep hope just so we can be let down harder than before?
Or do you like prodding open wounds and watch us suffered from searing pain?

it's true, there were girls you didn't pay attention to because you were hung up on comparing yourself to the jocks and coveting the top quartile of girls they had access to. It's likely that you'd have more in common with them due to your low status and the resulting perspective on the world.

Proving the point. You haven't left the basement after high school and think that high school life is representative of the adult world.

Is this another tranny psyops? Telling lies about how you cannot get girls and must become the girl?

I just proved how it is like high school. Just because you have some bluepilled normalfag perspective on it doesn't mean you're right. All life is a game of social status and dominance. This is the case in high school, in adult life, and in the wild among every animal species.

So you just admitted you haven't left the basement after high school? Would explain it.

Except that didn't happen
I was rejected by pretty much everyone especially the females and was even friendzoned by the 300 lb girl

Adult world is totally different than the one during the teenage years. I truly hope you are able to grow up soon because no one will want to spend time with a kid in an adults body.

I have, but even if I didn't, it wouldn't matter. Everything I've said is still 100% true. Please explain how I'm wrong btw and what the adult world is actually like if you claim to know the answer.

>women
>low status
Do you honestly believe anything of what you just said is true?

>women only want Chad
False
>Chad is the successful bully
False

In less than 10 seconds just two of your points have been proven wrong. To learn what the adult world is like you need to leave the basement and see for yourself. Get a job, get an education. Stop being fat and smelly.

>durr it's wrong because I said so
Great rebuttal, dumb nigger. It's no wonder you're able to live in your blissful ignorance, you never think and simply just dismiss anything that goes against your stupid worldview.

Your entire point was literally
>durr it's like this because I said so

You really need to leave the basement and see the world outside.

my whole friend group in high school was this other guy who turned into a tranny and a bunch of low status girls. The girl who took my virginity in high school was super cute but also fucking crazy and didn't have any friends because of it. There are female hierarchies as well.

Not him,
it's not like highschool, yeah.
It's worse.

At least in high school I had a few people I could talk too
10 years later that number has dropped to zero and I went to college and have a job

I was a very competitive hockey player in my teens. I attended a private all-male development academy 1000 miles away from home from age 14-17. My entire life was dedicated to hockey during those years. Unfortunately, I didn't turn pro and all that came from my time at the academy was isolation from girls during critical development years while I chased my dream. Now I'm a 29 year old KV.

Attached: grounds05.jpg (620x349, 48K)

at least you tried user. That's a hell of a lot more than most of us can say we did during our teen years.

higher school if you will

Man this thread is gonna get to the post and just be cancer.

OP is right, what is so hard to accept? Jesus.

I did all this faggot. Was honestly not as great as people think, struggled a lot during my childhood.

Attached: 32312312.png (576x347, 4K)

I lost my virginity to a 16 year old as a 20+ adult. Go die, OP.

Attached: 1552124947043.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>chad will never reach the end game of my favorite MMORPG and pwn noobs all day while eating tendies mommy made
Heck yeah.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 43K)

True. If anything, adult life just gets even worse as the stakes are higher, and failure is permanent. It's better to just drop out, rather than struggle and suffer pointlessly.

Attached: 1510099793424.jpg (607x608, 37K)

>t. High schooler

Pics of the trap plz

I hope my identity is not exposed via my associations...

Attached: 28783310_198254780946540_5756390722316009472_n.jpg (960x960, 100K)