Why haven't you started lifting yet?

Why haven't you started lifting yet?

Attached: 26882299_23b88124c53c1551d5dd31a055d68853_wm.png (559x313, 224K)

i actuality start doing the lift last week wish me best luck frens

Attached: 1540686939368.png (1022x1146, 494K)

It wouldn't be fair to other men, I'm a fat ass Chad now, imagine if I was fit.

Was he shooped to look whiter here?

Before i moved to where i am now i used to lift, jog, and stretch almost everyday and i was noticing muscle gain and a toned body. i did this for 4 months before depression stopped me after i moved. i lost all my will power and all i wanted to do was drink and sleep. i was in such a good stride too and i don't think i can get it back again.

good luck! hows your body feeling? has the aches/sores died down? i started last month after years of not going and i feel so good

Attached: 423341.jpg (582x540, 46K)

I do not want to go to the gym. Would rather lift at home, but I do not have the equipment.

i have been lifting for years now and it's basically my only "hobby" although I trashed my L5 and can't do deadlifts/squats/rows

Attached: 1549060577106.jpg (1067x1249, 558K)

I lifted for 3 years, reached the goal I set out to achieve and realized it was pointless and nothing changed. Havn't lifted in 4 months.

i thought the whole point was to reach a point that was not only healthier for your body but your mind aswell. committing to an excercise routine gains discipline which can be very valueable by itself.

What's stopping you from buying it online and having it delivered to your door?

I sporadically lift, but I can't get into it, I lack the discipline.

this
activities like playing dark souls and lifting will transform your mind and discipline. if you just do these things, everything else in life will seem like a cakewalk

My originnnu ideal body.

Attached: 36C644D4-A1F4-4D6F-89F6-AFD229515386.png (696x1000, 306K)

Get a decent sized kettlebell and do a combo of Russian kettlebell swings, goblet squats and dips.

Is that Elon Musk's face photoshopped onto the The Rock?

Good luck fren!
(oranginal)

Attached: 1550848301398.jpg (680x1024, 96K)

i am doing track and field already... do have decent muscles though

Its my schizoid personality that is always diverting from pussy. For some reason my subconscious fears that id get toxoplasmosis from felines. I neither like poultry though.

Feels really nice wish I had started earlier instead of spending years doing nothing. Muscles were a bit sore but nothing too bad.

thanks fren

same, regret the years i wasted not working out but at least we're doing it now bud. get those gains

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

I guess that aspect helps if you are a NEET and need to step out the house. It kind of did for me when I was a Neet. But after wageslaving, it doesn't help as much mentally. At least not for me