Filth cube

Hello. I wanted to share this project of mine with you guys. These are my filth cubes. For about 2 months now, every time I shower I carefully scrape off all the dead skin, sweat, and other grime on me and then compact it all into a cube. I didn't want to share this until I had a more substantial amount, but unfortunately filthcube no. 1 became brittle and a lot of it crumbled away when I tried to add to it. That small dark cube is all that is left. Because of that, I have assembled a new filth cube, the light grey one. When freshly harvested, the filth is light grey, soft, and maleable. As it dries, it darkens and hardens. I will keep reporting my progress and be more careful next time to avoid crumbling them.

Attached: CDFC6043-8883-4CFD-B3CF-0875A3BE7E3A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

Filth cubes? Are you WALL-E or sum shit nigguh?

I didn't include any scale reference but Cube No.1 is about 7cubic millimeters and Cube No. 2 is about 8cubic millimeters. At it's biggest, Cube No.1 was about 12 cubic millimeters.
WALL-E made a series of uniform cubes, I try to expand a single cube. Or at least that was the original plan, not sure about that now that I see the old ones can become brittle.

Please have mercy on a lowly peasant and include me in the screenshot

Can you give us weekly updates on your filth cubes? Better yet, daily updates?

>weekly
Sure. I have to start taking pictures and measurements anyway.
>daily
For best results I shower once every 4 days if I can. Gives me a lot more to harvest at once. It's also better to add large amounts of fresh grime than small amounts, since it will bind better.
I've also been testing joggig. I hope sweat will add to the grime, and it might also pick up and deposit dead skin in places where it is easier to harvest.

Hahah good one

We need to open crazy houses again and lock up some of these nuts

OP what is your age/nationality/race
also, how did you come up with this idea?

It's amateur science. Like when people calculate how much alcohol the average person drinks in a a year, or how much salt is consumed, etc, only this time it's centered on filfth.
Mix of different European peoples, but entirely European.
I was showering like usual and saw the grime on my sponge and wondered how much I had on my entire body. So I began to carefully scrape it off. Then when I saw how much it was,I thought it'd be interesting to see how big I can make it.

dude you should eat one lmoa

I FULLY second this
Also send pics if you actually do it

Maybe in the future, but not now. The point is to make it grow. Can't spare the filth resources right now.

just lick it or something, and describe taste

IF you discontinue the dry cube PLEASE eat a chunk of it if not all

Get something to humidify it or flash freeze it or some thing. Remember flesh rots

>lick it
Can do. I took each cube and passed it over my tongue.
Cube No.1:
Texture: Rough. Held its shape.
Taste: Salty
Cube No.2
Texture: Soft, I could feel it warping a bit. Very moist still. I guess it absorbed more water.
Taste: slightly less salty, but still salty.
Note: I had taken a bite out of a donut and so had a bit of sweet aftertaste in my mouth. IN the section of my mouth that I passed the cubes in, all taste was completely removed. It now feels a bit, "cold" or perhaps "minty". I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but it's kinda like when you have a mint or similar thing and that part feels more "fresh" or cool than the rest.
I'll consider it, but I'm reluctant. I feel it might still be useful for the immediate future, since it lets me experiment with a more aged sample.
Good idea. Thanks.

dont make cubes op, make bricks, make a small house of them

Attached: 1432423298212.png (921x682, 429K)

Seeing as Sample 1 seemed desiccated try breaking off small parts to test reinvigoration techniques

how do you know the grime on your sponge is entirely of you, i.e. not also the sponge disintegrating?

The Brownanon would be proud if you ate it OP

Once I get enough, sure.
Adding a considerable amount of water has made it more firm, instead of brittle. I will continue tests.
I don't use a sponge anymore, I scrape it off, so now it's entirely from me.

Please kill yourself kindly

nah. Original cube comment

How is the smell? I imagine it smells like old tacos.

It doesn't smell like anything actually.

OP show us your skin before & after scraping the dead skin!

Attached: jezus_6.gif (146x260, 50K)

you're not alone OP i do this too

i don't make them into cubes, though, pic related

yes some of it's purple, my hair is dyed purple

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 4.23.11 PM.png (862x1058, 1.03M)

eat the cubes

We need a picture that's more in focus.

>before
I didn't think to take any, will do next time.
>after
Here. Those red lines are where from I scrape off the grime. It was much more red and covered a larger area fresh out of the shower, but that was hours ago. Ok

Attached: F284E6A2-3736-4302-AF3B-200FAB571974.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

I still have the recipe crop from that guys threads.

"Maybe I am soup", that quote still gets me.

Attached: image.jpg (1120x1300, 475K)

kekarooni op youre a weird nigga man

It looks like tar...

Is this better? You can see the texture better now. Cube No. 1 has a bit of Cube No. 2, you can see the corner missing on No. 2. All I have is a cameraphone so I apologize for low quality.
Btw that is my front upper chest.

Attached: 3F76B402-68E8-4564-A1B4-C5C714FCD16A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.1M)

oh fucking hell, I never saw the pancake one.

Do you have any means to weigh the cubes op? Also, what sort of end goal do you have in mind for this project?

duuuuude, I literally did the samething like a few months ago, wasn't autismo enough to post them here though.

Very interesting, it's more flaky than my smooth grime. Where do you collect it from? Your scalp? Since I still shampoo and everything regularly, it hadn't occurred to me to try to collect anything from my scalp.
Very impressive, I can't believe I missed it.
>Do you have any means to weigh the cubes op?
Yes, gimme a sec and I will get the scale out. It's a basic kitchen scale for measuring flour and other things for baking and such, so it's not like science lab accurate, but I don't really think small decimal amounts of of grams are really important right now.
>what sort of end goal do you have in mind for this project?
I'd like to see how much filth I generate in one year. That and make a tiny building of some sort using the cubes.
Do it again, and share your data mate. I'd like to see how I compare with other people.

Yeah, he attempted to make funnel and pancakes out of the brown In the forth or third thread, and possibly something else, though I can't recall.

The left cube looks like minecraft andesite.

I cannot read this without feeling physically nauseous

Good job OP, I'd say this counts as delivery. As an amerifat, I find if you get chubby, you can scrape the skin creases around your groin/ass and get LOTS that way

An entertaining and engaging thread on r9k in 2019? What a rarity.

kill yourself you fucking r*ddit faggot

Another good source is behind/in the ears

This is rather interesting to me, I was always of the curious mind myself. Most recently I opened up a draw that I have dubbed the "Mystery Draw" and found fresh spider eggs. I am a very clean person, however I like to centralise all of my glorious mess into a drawer near me bed, as a morbid reminder that sometimes the only thing dividing order and chaos is a fragile border. I have kept a few spiders in the mess draw recently and have been feeding them minerals and vitamins that I find around town.

Attached: 1463265598656.jpg (312x446, 38K)

OP actually delivered. May your filth cubes grow like my love for you.

Attached: B496065D-ECC0-40B7-B6DE-944810621BEA.jpg (319x340, 32K)

OP, have you thinked about collecting different types of /filthcubes/ ?

i.e dick cheese or dirt under your toenails

Attached: jezus_2.gif (146x260, 237K)

It seems they have tiny hairs that I can't see with my naked eyes.
Alright, so I put them on the scale, and got 2 grams for both. Not sure how accurate it is though.
Thanks mate. I'm actually very thin sadly, so I can't don't have any folds or anything like that.
Good idea, thanks mate. I will be sure to look there next time.
Very interesting. By any chance have you tried to identify the spiders?
Thanks mate.

I tried assembling a booger ball once, but I encountered the same problem with them becoming brittle when dry, so I never succeeded in making one of significant size. Body filth can be harvested in much greater amounts, so you get more to work with and more fresh material to be added to the old stuff to keep the consistency more malleable.

Bump
don't let this thread die

another suggestion - do some drop tests with the filth cubes when you gather few

Attached: jezus_4.gif (146x260, 113K)

Seconded, best thread since the brown.

Hey OP, have you ever thought about making an ear wax ball? Maybe you could mix it with one of your cubes, and if it dries, use a couple of piss drops to keep it maleable.

>do some drop tests with the filth cubes when you gather few
Like just drop them and see if they bounce or if they just go splat or whatever? Sure
Don't know about pee, but might do earwax. How would I go about harvesting it though? It would stick to cottonswabs, making it difficult to harvest any significant amount.

I do something similar with palm sweat. If you scrape it off with a pen lid or something it forms a substance similar to these, but like a paste in texture. Tastes kinda like salt.

Never formed any cubes though

Amerifat here, let it build up ~2 weeks, then use your fingernail. If you walk around in dusty environments, can get a solid BB sized ball

a good way to conserve filth balls is to leave them in a glass full of some kind of oil, i think this would stop them from falling appart

Show us your process or else you've just got some squishy erasers you molded into cubes.

Read the thread my dude, he already did

Not yet it's a bit difficult to get them out as the draw is a bit of a maze. I'll wait while the baby spiders batch and keep them in a clear box until of age to love with their kin in the draw.

and aging

Just thought of something, have you tried mixing the new pieces with cum while adding them? Might help them stick before it hardens

Crumble the crumbly cube and smoke it

Inshallah brothers, we must not let this filth thread die

What the actual fuck. I bet you don't have a girl to do this shit.

>I bet you don't have a girl to do this shit.
what do you mean mate?

>tfw no qt asian gf to collect your filth to make filth cubes

yes, it's from my scalp
i kind of obsessively scratch my head, and i dig out whatever collects under my fingernails

Bumping don't let this gold be buried