ITT : Unpopular opinion, according to Jow Forums standards

> ITT : Unpopular opinion, according to Jow Forums standards

I don't hate girls. I've always been a loser, but girls have always been somewhat nice to me despite that (maybe I do disgust them, but they don't show it, which is okay). I have rarely met a girl that was genuinely rude to me, actually it only happened twice.
Whoever post those "women hate threads" must be one hell of a retard.

Attached: 1552140769084.png (645x773, 11K)

yeah, I don't really understand it, either
women have treated me much better than men throughout my life

Same. Girls are just overall more pleasant to talk to and to be around.

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I think you are speaking for a silent crowd here.

Depression affects all people, not just lonely virgins. If you think your version of depression is worse than everyone else's, you're an egomaniac incapable of empathy who just wants to win a pissing match of "who's saddest."

indeed, and it's needed
some people on this board unironically think hating on girls will solve the problem...if there's even a problem to solve in the first place

based

Unironically believe that replacing the female brain with a gay male brain would solve a lot of problems

I'm the same desu. Girls are really the only people that talk to me.

You'd have to be able to replace a brain first
It's probably easier to just learn to deal with girls

Having a gf is neat but it's not all that robots crack it up to be. It's a different way of living.

>Whoever post those "women hate threads" must be one hell of a retard.

The difference is that they actually try enough to get turned down. You stay in your polite corner and thereby avoid hatred.

Dude, this is pure bitterness. Don't give into the dark side.

>Women being fake nice to a loser means they're good people
*Yawn*
Why is this board so bluepilled when compared to the past.......

Attached: 01.jpg (570x321, 32K)

I don't hate women.
I just don't respect them. They're lesser beings in general but that doesn't mean they should be "hated" or treated unequally.

Attached: ae44eb054734de2f71894cb3ac1ab454.jpg (225x350, 22K)

I have always been more comfortable around women, my best friends in my life are usually women. Recently this has been a negative though because women, unlike men, will let little things ruin entire relationships and friendships.

Male and female friendships aren't the same at all.
Females always have ulterior motive and want to something to gain.(social status and betas giving validation for example)
That's why they see male friendships as gay "bromances".
They can't understand that they genuinely enjoy their each other's company.

I can only see this applying to old women with zero SMV. The relationship often ends up being like a aunt/grandmother's lol

>unpopular for r9k

I want to work and make a lot of money

Attached: bkhj n.png (500x376, 224K)

what else are they gonna do? they don't like him so it's actually the best thing they can do realistically by just not being a dick.

up until a month or so ago I might have argued this point with you but you're 100% correct. Women really do have ulterior motives beyond simple companionship, and when the social capital that your relationship becomes negative, they will cut off contact.

i want to improve myself so i can be the best version of myself, and i don't want to be a whiny pussy

I don't really hate girls either, most people just tend to act shallow since it's what's popular in society right now. Men are just as much "at fault" for the degenerate stuff that's going on.
I don't really hate normie people even, only the culture that causes this behaviour. People are good on the inside, but they just tend to follow other people around too much.

>not wanting to make a lot of money without working

pleb wagecuck

Attached: 1513960653972s[1].jpg (250x226, 6K)