I have gotten into photography and for the last few months I have been practicing sports photography...

I have gotten into photography and for the last few months I have been practicing sports photography. I have been going to little girl's soccer games to take pictures. I just sit in the stands like a normal spectator or go by the fence where other people are watching to practice taking telephoto action shots with my DSLR. This was at a public park where there was an audience.

One of the parents and then one of the coaches came up to me and told me to leave and not come back. I did but only after an argument and they said they were going to call the police although I had done nothing wrong.

Is it legal for them to tell me to leave? What should I do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 9.50.42 AM.png (696x860, 970K)

No it's in public and you can photograph anything in public even their kids you pedo scum, your also a fucking creep

clearly you need to get yourself a drone. you gots to be SUBTLE, user.

Just come out and say you are a pedophile

>Just come out and say you are a pedophile
I am learning photography, that's all

If it's at a public park there is literally nothing they can do

you can even publish the photos

You are the first motherfucker that I know that faps to knees
Why didn't you went to adult sports or something retard

You should press charges against them for frightening you (counts as assault) and maybe there is a charge for making you leave a public park as well

Take em to court. Easy money

My step sister was part of some dance thing, they all wore costumes like pic related. I attended several of their shows with family. The hosts often had to kick out creeps like OP who thought they were so slick with their little phone cameras.

Attached: d43ea4623bd9ea96c5deae36c4accbfa.jpg (373x499, 23K)

Post some of your work so I can tell you if you have a future in the field

Then take a picture of the forest or adult game you little creep

>Then take a picture of the forest or adult game you little creep
why?

I am within my rights

that's the problem. you have too many rights. we need mandatory labor camps for pedophiles.

Pedofies are often in denial and dont understand why they go to kid events.
>propuslly sexual outfits
>hurdur why do we attract sexual eyes.
Even most adult dancers dont dance in low raise panties showing their belly, and they 100% dont wear hooker makeup

Attached: 467A311F-F6EC-4569-A66F-AAE28C2DD35E.jpg (700x543, 149K)

If I caught you at my child's soccer game I would fuck you up

And go to jail over photos like ones you likely posted yourself to Facebook
>at my daughters soccer match, she just scored##

At my daughters soccer game there was a pedo like you taking pictures so me and another dad called the police and said he was masturbating, he wasn't but he ended up being charged and is now a registered sex offender, I can only hope I see you skulking around I will do the same thing again

Dude maybe he was a father with a divorced mom who wont let him see his kid.
People like you prevert justice

>i lie and commit felonies by filling false police reports
what a wonderful man you are

No he was a creeper like you he also frequented the water park for kids taking pictures just admit you are a pedo

Dude I do this same thing to bums! I hate those drug addicted losers so me and my friends will call the police and say they are shaking their penis at us or threatening us, the police always believe us also good on you!

At least hes not jacking it to little kids

what the fuck, i thought that was midriff at first and the girl was stretching