Nihilism is based

Nihilism is based.

Attached: 646d1e3d7e478c5c001c7c87fcf4e5eb.jpg (474x631, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9NhjMOWUNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nihilism is just for edgelords the ppl that are truly based are the ones that dont care if there is or isnt

it's really too bad Kierkegaard couldn't ever get past giving up religion. he knew it was ridiculous, but then did an about face and said that was ok. couldn't quite take the final step.
how sad for him.

Nihilism is the only authentic philosophy for this miserable timeline

Attached: image.jpg (443x332, 13K)

Good times are only created by those who believe they could.

Discordian absurdism is even more based. You just want to watch the fire rise for the lulz, you worship the chaos inherent to the universe.

Attached: 1552247424791.png (398x297, 148K)

This, Camus is a based frog.

Discordianism is top. Hail Eris.

this is fucking retarded

the meaning of life to any non-retard is producing offspring and furthering your tribe, this is inherently built into all humans and any behavior that isn't based around survival is based around those two things

If you're certain on something, you don't care about it (in my case)
And the "good times" will dissapate when the dopamine receptors get fried/dopamine runs out. Then you'll just want more
The chaos may hurt someone or whatever, but after you die, it's meaningless anyways

>the meaning of life to any non-retard is producing offspring and furthering your tribe, this is inherently built into all humans and any behavior that isn't based around survival is based around those two things

Attached: 1530742913792.png (506x547, 131K)

>If you're certain on something, you don't care about it (in my case)
it has to go even beyond that user to a point where you dont even care about that

>the meaning of life to any non-retard is producing offspring and furthering your tribe, this is inherently built into all humans and any behavior that isnt based around survival is based around those two thing

Attached: 46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Life itself has no meaning. It's just there and we are all along for the ride. Might as well make the best of it.

Is that passive nihilism? Active nihilism says we can create our own meaning and values, correct?

>Then you'll just want more
Then create more then, unless you want to live in a state of total misery.

>Discordianism is top. Hail Eris.
dont know what that is i assume it doesnt have to do with not caring

Ok nihilists, go rape a child. If your or anyone elses life doesnt matter to you why not. Nihilists are just edgy autistic absurdists.

You are legitimately retarded, if you put even a modicum of thought into your words you would realize how retarded they are.

Attached: dsa.jpg (766x690, 106K)

>if your an edgy nihilist then just rape children and kill yourself lmao
Kys psued

Just cause there's no meaning to anything doesn't mean you become an unhinged psychopath with no empathy

You don't lose all feeling once you become a nihilist. If the only thing stopping you from raping a child is the belief you'll be punished in hell or something then you need to get help m8

what's the difference between inherent and created meaning? help out a retard here

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

One you have choice, you get to decide what is meaningful. (creating meaning)

One you don't have choice, it's already there and you have no say in what it is. (inherent meaning)

Meaning itself lacks any kind of definition even in this context.
On a more abstract level, the assumption that meaning (or anything) can/could/(should) be defined is pretty uncertain.
I don't know if life has meaning because I don't know anything.

>go rape a child
Already did, gweilo. It was both legal and conscientious as well.

Attached: 1545760142650.jpg (397x453, 14K)

>Nihilism is based.
Lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=F9NhjMOWUNY

Attached: singularity pepe.png (1200x758, 678K)

What the fuck does "meaning" even mean?

inherent meaning would be the universe and everything in it necessarily has some kind of intrinsic value, so as a Human by virtue of being a part of this universe, you have some kind of value attributed to your existence. For example, someone might believe that Humans are all equally valuable because they are Humans.

Created meaning is an extrinsic value, so something in of itself has no value until we as Humans assign it value. For example, a chair is completely useless and has zero value by itself, but as Humans we give it value because we use them to sit on and rest.

meaning is kind of vague, which is why a term like value is better.

Attached: 1550375751715.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm amazed at the collection of words of that image

>Athiest
>Creating meaning of their own

Lel the people who gave the world neck beards, "scientism" and spend all day on reddit talking about Christianity are hardly making their own meaning in life, athiests are the biggest intellectual plebs of all time with no notion of abstract thought or "purpose", created or otherwise.

Atleast Nihilists come in a variety of people and range from all sides of the philosophical, theological and political spectrum, I've never met an athiest who wasn't an overweight loser who hated christianity and their own dads.

He's 100% right though. Of course robots wouldn't understand it, it's the meaning of any NON-RETARD lifeform. You people aren't healthy at all.

>the meaning of life to any non-retard is producing offspring and furthering your tribe, this is inherently built into all humans and any behavior that isn't based around survival is based around those two things
no, while we may have instinct inclinations, that therefore is not meaning. I have an inclination to eat, that does not mean that eating is a metaphysically meaningful act.

someone who doesn't think life has meaning also thinks that which we are biologically inclined to do also is meaningless, reproduction in of itself is a meaningless endeavour unless you personally decide to assign it value. You have to demonstrate to a nihilist, or existentialists, etc, why reproduction and furthering your tribe is inherently meaningful and where that meaning comes from.

So people who can't reproduce are BARRED from the meaning of life, wow, thanks god or whoever made this "meaning"

What would Artie Schopenhauer do?

Even on Jow Forums, it's hard to find a post with this level of butthurt.

>I've never met an athiest who wasn't an overweight loser who hated christianity and their own dads

lol being so intellectually dishonest as to assert everyone who lacks belief in your religious horse shit is a fat male NEET. Nice.

I bet you can't actually argue for your "faith" beyond some dumbass ad hominem, but I'm open to surprises.

From that chart it seems pretty brainlet tier honestly.

>atheists didn't exist before the year 2000
kys my pal
>eating isn't metaphysically meaningful

Attached: 1441280800626.jpg (368x428, 124K)

The meaning of life, lives beyond our understanding of it, our lives don't need meaning. That's why people have children, so that they can create something from themselves into physical reality that transcends themselves. Transcendence is swimming in the nothingness, for your life doesn't need to have meaning for it to be good or bad. There are forces that guide us all. I am nothing.

Attached: 1551138641336.png (600x388, 86K)