/britfeel/

the shape japers really quite strange
the shape japer loves to make things change
changing faces. changing size
changing shapes every single time edition

Attached: pjtmv2r.jpg (3077x2240, 750K)

playing with my willy tbqhwy

i would do ANYTHING to gain my scottish britfeel back, seriously

Attached: 904c648081b62d62db95ce3cb490a3718c202ca6_00.jpg (297x495, 18K)

first for getting front row seats for the incel lad vs seeth war.

Damn that thread seemed to go fast

first for scea to come back

Attached: file.png (389x355, 232K)

Aye laddie get t'bum owt then we'll talk

really fucking hate that sulky little cunt who is always moping around in these threads

Would the truck boys be interested in an X350 4MATIC?

I'll be driving one around Sheffield tomorrow

So lads I was thinking of getting Tinder. Not because I want a gf I'm just curious if I was blunt and honest in my bio and only swiped a few girls I really liked the look of if anything would come of it

Attached: jf.jpg (480x600, 56K)

>tfw im happyanon and i like everything except for things i dont like

Bummer. Is he a trucker yet?

Mario Pissing has contributed more to the medium of film than anything nominated for Best Picture in the last decade.

Attached: big_1522248132_image.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Think he's a heroed.

Not yet, he has a HGV license though

>feet up
>lava lamp lavaing
>e-cig behind chuffed
>street view driving being driven
>vacation on telly just for background noise
>wind and hailstone outside

my evening is very comfy, how about yours?

Of to bed now, Mr shekelberg wants me up nice and early

The X-Class is the world's first truly premium pickup with revolutionary safety features like Lane Keeping assist, Traffic Sign Assist and Active Brake Assist. The X-Class is exceptionally comfortable and has an extremely professional high-quality image, request a callback today for further details on the latest contract hire offers, starting from 369 a month with 2,214 advance rental

pull a sicky my friend, stay up with the lads

Why can no other country replicate the feel, character and in a sense charm of britfeel threads, Americans tried, I'm sure others have too however none come close. What is it about this country that creates such a unique feel lads and does it so well?

>blunt and honest
what do you mean by this lad? "i want to shag a fit bird" like?

I go to bed this early even on the weekend these days

4 minutes until i begin tonight's wank

More like 'not working at the moment and living at home, like binge watching dumb tv shows and watching pro-wrestling but just looking for someone to have a laugh and a few drinks with' type of thing

can't believe pubes overdosed on heroin
i loved him

just a laugh and few drinks, nothing untoward

Poor Pubes he was obsessed with me, sad that the news travels so quickly.

Attached: 1504215602206.png (680x930, 734K)

So fucking ill right now. Anyone else here taken the /illpill/?

Attached: DRYSPONGEBOB.jpg (480x360, 31K)

ah right, may as well try it. the person who doesnt mind all that stuff will be a good match i reckon.

You would slay hookup segs pussay probably. You might get a comfy drink and brings watch thing if you end up ducking a chill girl I guess but I imagine the physicality would cum first
t. big virgin

How do I stop picking my nose lads? Think I'm causing irreperable damage but it's so hard to stop

saw my name in the last thread and thought someone figured out who i was h-haha

Attached: 1532766279421.jpg (235x282, 10K)

If you find out tell me, I love picking me nose, and scabs. I have nosebleeds a lot these days.

The sniping, pedantic one who'd argue over what the weather is doing? Me too, he wants to be careful.

I would quite like a pickup truck like that.

Anyone watching Louis Theroux on beeb 2?

Ebin is currently being annoyed by post nasal drip after staying in bed from 4am till 9pm. Ebins boiler has zero pressure and he can't figure out the valve controls so he's cold and relying on a small electric oil heater for warmth.

Ebin had two packets of microwave rice (sprinkled with a crushed oxo cube and tabasco sauce) and two apples and will eat nothing else till tomorrow morning where he plans on staying up till late afternoon.

just got to learn to recognise when you're doing it, that was the first step for me. bout three weeks ago i made the decision to reduce picking because i was convinced its making it hard to breathe through my nose. now my finger goes up there once per day max, instead of every 20 mins.

Me, I instantly believe the guy dont know what that says about me.

>my Jow Forums pass has expired
good thing I'm working

It's a repeat and not a good one

yup seen it before but nothing else really on

If ebin posted a pic of his boiler I could get it going again like I did that lad's a few weeks ago who had no hot water.

Poley why did you say you weren't a virgin the other day

I get an itch or a tickle and I scratch it and that leads to a pick. I've got this staph. A infection that keeps coming back and I have to use ointment on it so I do have an excuse, but I really like picking me nose. I knows it's an awful habit, I don't do it in public.

Who doesn't want the X-Class? Featuring an ample, pracitcal load area with 1587mm loading length and the ability to load a Euro pallet transversely between the wheel arches, over one tonne payload and up to 3.5 tonne towing capacity, 200mm ground clearance as standard with optional upgrade to 220mm and 5* NCAP safety as standard, the X-Class combines form and function while maintaining driver and passenger comfort with a truly premium cabin environment.

>blood in my poop
>no hemorrhoid
fuck im finished

Attached: 1541152931808.png (426x364, 18K)

Brexit preparations. Week 3.

Attached: brexit3.jpg (4000x2248, 557K)

probably got it on with the polak

imagine buying a Jow Forums pass

Attached: file.png (198x144, 74K)

>Poley why did you say you weren't a virgin the other day
I didn't

theres a twist in it

Alright lad, to save arguments I'd like one of them and all.

Cooking a nice pizza from aldi, went to spoons after the gym today and get a steak, eggs and chips but im still absolutely ravenous

What's the wattage on that fluorescent light? looks like a 2 tube so maybe 50w?

Should be able to feed a rabbit for a week or two with that

You said everyone at the Birmingham meet had had sex

ah yeah it must be harder for you to give up. picking is great, i'm extra disgusting because i would eat my bogies too. i actually pick my ears too, need to give that up as well. just love putting my finger in holes.

Louis gets accused?

something like that but i wont go into details

What do you mean lad? the X350 is part of the X-Class range. It's the top range model with the X220 and X250 being the basic models.

discord gg/BuMCukN

I meant everyone apart from myself obviously

Jimmy saville comes back from the dead and terrorises american universities and louis has to kill him in hand to hand combat?

Film idea: All the worst paedophiles of the past few centuries come back from the dead (Marquis de Sade, Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, 90% of all MP's) and try to create a new necrononce order and a crack team of the nation's scattered nonce hunters assemble to destroy the problem at its root.

peak times that guys mum basically called him a beta male

It's not flourescents, it's LED's equivalent to running a 60W light bulb 18 hours a day. The greens are cut and come again, I just hack/prune what I want and it keeps going with some more.

>Gary Glitter

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

my mum basically said I had a small dick.

whats the story there then lad

I know that feels exactly lad. Earwax tastes nasty though. My best ear pick the wax had hardened and came out in an exact mould of my inner ear.
I also used to have a scab collection but the lid came off the box and the dog ate them.

there isn't a story she's just caught me wanking on multiple occasions and once said there wasn't anything down there worth hiding.

Jusat realised I dont have many pics from the last couple of years, other than gym selfies than make me look like a douche

Upto the theroux twist. This shit is weird.

what ep is this called?

nasty women! My mums said stuff like that before. Horrible horrible horrible cunting thing to say

"The night in Question"

Well she's hardly gonna say PHWOOOAAAR BIG BOY KEEP IT UP is she?

I feel like I've seen more Asian girls in the last week than I have in the last few years. What's going on?

Yeah thats the thing about not going outside. If it were me not having pics with friends would be a struggle. What made you suddenly start thinking about this?

so do we believe the masoschist neck beard or afghan psycho

My mum said 'oooh just as big as your dads! Looks like the penis doesnt fall far from the tree!'

She could equally and more sensibly make no comment on the size of my penis. Fucked me up.

>What made you suddenly start thinking about this?
being high if I'm being honest. I havent genuinely wanted a gf for a long time

she might do ;)

Would prefer her to have said nothing.

go and give your mum one lad

Truly mind altering substances
I wouldn t wish the tfw no gf on any lad

the big hard ear waxes are amazing. also the bit about the scab collection is quintessential britfeel.

Attached: 1510930849360.jpg (1258x970, 182K)

pahahahha i am howling at this. based mum.
this sorta thing is why i come here.

Masochist neckbeard dude got pegged and admitted it on camera.

She probably didn't know what the fuck to say catching you wanking but had to say something to acknowledge she'd caught you because she's your mother and that's what they do. Face it, it was never going to be complementary.

>he doesnt syringe his own ears

can get really cheap self-ear syringers from amazon for 6 bong or something like that

"I did not have sexual relations"
he said it, he actually said it.

She literally could have said nothing at all which would have been better.

Thank you lad, that is genuinely the first time I've ever been awarded anything and my heart is all glowy.
I'm starting a new scab collection but it's nothing to show off yet, I've only got one big one that looks like a pork scratching.

funniest post so far was about the lad that ran out of toilet paper, followed by the lad that got caught wanking.

>tfw that one nice user that wishes you well amongs the sea of just have sex posts

imagine your mum bieng such a roastie that she takes the piss out of her own son for having a small dick

got back into osrs because I'm forever 12
had someone give me 3.5mil today
nice one bruvaaa

never been caught with my dick in my hand but when i'd hear someone coming towards my room i pull up my trousers and flop my shirt over my erect penis. sometimes i'd cum a split second before they came in my room.

Wtf is osrs

Old School Runescape lad. it's the version people used to play when I was younger

It's law mothers have to say something like that. Mine used to tell people about when we were on holiday and I got german measles and this filthy arab doctor stuck a thermometer up my arse because "my mouth was too hot". A likely tale, but it didn't stop her telling people.

god i remember paying for it through landline bills.