Is 18 too late to entirely give up on having sex...

Is 18 too late to entirely give up on having sex? I'm going to college in 6 months but I cannot picture a girl ever showing interest in me. I've never even held hands with a girl. Is it over? Is it too late? When did you entirely give up on the thought of having sex?

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

I'm a normie had sex at 14 so yes you are beyond redemption, the only chance you have is Grindr and about a 100% chance you will be the bottom

My dad used to be a wizard. I'm 21 and khv, but I haven't completely given up yet.

dumb fucking automatons

You are barely an adult, this was the norm before society became hypersexualized

you're absolutely fine, it's completely normal to be a virgin at 18. I'm nearly 23 and getting to the stage where there's no going back and will be a virgin for life, but you still have time. Especially if you're going to college, you're bound to get laid then.

Attached: 1539654104945.jpg (1000x714, 49K)

hire a hooker already,kid

Attached: 1550516876506.jpg (400x386, 25K)

If you arne't Chadicus Maximus just forget it desu

Dude, stop worrying so much about it. There's so much more to life than putting your peepee in some girl's cunt. If it happens, it happens. If not, then that's ok too.

Being alone forever is not that bad to be honest. There's nobody to leech your money away.

>Is it over? Is it too late?
You're fine, user. You're only 18. It only starts to get hopeless at age 25. You have plenty of time.

>When did you entirely give up on the thought of having sex?
At age 21. Yes, I'm a hypocrite. I don't want you to end up like me. Obsessing about this shit has made me much worse than when I even started.

lost virginity at 18 user
don't give up

>Especially if you're going to college, you're bound to get laid then
Hahahahaha I wish. I'm about to graduate from college personally and I've never held a girls hand.

Attached: 1445975383791.jpg (385x387, 17K)

This is only if you dorm.
If you commute, good fucking luck. Because then it's simply high school 2.0

What about getting your boicunt creampied?

I had my first kiss, and gf at age 9. If you havent held hands at this point, you are far gone

>18
>the end
Wanna hear the truth?
Its only really over when you are old enough to not care about women and your peepee no longer gets boners.
Until then, you still have plenty of time to find a partner. Dont go to collegue thinking you are going to meet a girl and be her bf 100% guarented.
Its cringy the amount of stigma freshmen have when enterying collegue thinking they are all gonna get laid. Go there like if you were still in highschool and make friends normally.
Dont fucking waste your brain cells in anxiety thinking about when are you going to get laid and what to do, that is a fucking waste of time. You will enventually meet girls and they may or may not give interest to you. Spend your time doing and investing in the shit that you like and dont feel forced to go to shitty parties if you dont like.
I know plenty of people that stayed KHV during all of collegue and still managed to work it out afterwards. Dont rush things.

Attached: 1542007080527.jpg (964x656, 144K)

just stop giving a shit and it'll happen

>Is 18 too late to entirely give up on having sex?
Lmao. When i got to university 80% of the students were still khv. And after the 5 year course, still more than 50% remained khv.

desu sex is kinda eh, just find someone to be comfortable around, and that you can be happy with

Why is it that you can't picture a girl having sex with you OP? Tell us more about your problem and then maybe we can offer you advice.

i had my first time at 24

here's a secret: women get more desperate as time passes and their biological clock is tick tocking down getting ever closer to those last two thirds of their lifespan where you can't make babies nomore (or even if you manage to somehow chances are it'll be a tard or worse)

you're literally 18 years old you faggot. i lost my virginity when i was about to turn 18. fucking relax. join a fraternity of you're going to college. don't think your some unique faggot thats gonna slither his way through the social cliques and bang the super hot art girls etc.

All hot girls flock to the fratbois.

What this guy said ^
Originally

lmao I dormed for 2 years with no roommate, for free, in NYC and I still haven't held a girl's hand romantically

in fact I was on the noisy side of my floor so sometimes I could faintly hear my neighbors having small parties and fucking their gfs

a robot's a robot bro, doesn't matter where they are

should've said
>in Manhattan
to emphasize things

If your not a complete train wreck in the looks department, virgin hunters at univeraity will take care of that.
Dont fret to much user, as long as you dont enter your 20's a virgin youll do fine

Attached: Q3zyQJ0.jpg (640x359, 76K)

I'm almost 23, and I'm virgin, so don't feel bad.

>80% of students were still khv

false

Attached: 12744418_570439753104353_3771742228552867676_n.jpg (301x395, 34K)

Nah its true. I was taking a electrical engineering course with another 120 faggots. I got to know most of them and majority of them were still manlet nerds like me that played vidya and enjoyed doing robotics, it was comfy.
The ones that got laid or had gfs would mention it sooner or later as we got to know ourselves better.
The whole university had plenty of cutes but they were all from other courses and so mine was underdog of the spergs.
Most of them are now working and shit still remains the same.

obv the answer is just reject societal beauty standards and fuck an ugly chick
get a milf that will ride your cock like a pro

when i was 22 i was convinced i was going to die a virgin and would be totally alone for the rest of my life. got laid when i was 23. 18 is far from too late, you really shouldn't feel bad. just be patient.