Girlfriend broke up with me cause i wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. fuck

girlfriend broke up with me cause i wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. fuck.
pic related, it's her.

Attached: Screenshot_109.png (317x388, 257K)

gg my good friend

You fucking autist, this is why half of the virgins on Jow Forums are virgins. They're too stupid to lose their virginity.

How long were you together? And why did you spend so much time not realizing that's a crazy bitch?

you actually did well

>2019
>still buying into the marriage meme
tip top kek. at least she's nice enough to break up with you now instead of marrying then divorce raping you

She looks like a whore. Sorry user.

post more pics OP
let's see her to judge correctly

Looks like you dodged a bullet, user

Attached: 1526831738467m.jpg (838x1024, 92K)

Were you really expecting this whore to wait until marriage just to have sex? I bet she was getting gangbanged behind your back, OP.

All these sexless relationships baka.

this guy gets it

>nothing of value was lost
hope she enjoys her aids, was probably preggo with some other dudes kid and needed to get in with a beta quick.

You're a dumbass. I would've prolapsed her asshole.

Attached: 2h7pux.jpg (480x478, 70K)

Dumbass virgins, dont put so much value into sex.

Idk her but if you wanted to wait until marriage looks like you picked the wrong girl.

you actually thought about marrying that?

haha should have just fucked her retard

Attached: ayeok.png (548x684, 391K)

are you suree this whore wanted to wait until marriage? she looks like a promiscuous art hoe, hard to believe

Shes gross and has probably had sex before man. You really think a girl wearing that much make up and a low cut shirt hasn't been blown out before? You're always gonna think about her, it's going to suck, the only way out is to make more positive memories with someone else and try your best to move on. Or be so busy you don't have time to think about it.

And for god's sake don't try and talk to her. Focus on your own success in life, if you could get that landwhale junior to pay attention to you as a virgin, trust me there will be many more women waiting to leech off of you as you become self reliant.

My asperger christian friend did the same. The girl he was with briefly wanted to give him a blowjob, and he deemed her too whorish to be his wife.
She had dyed hair too, orange colored. Normalfags will talk shit, but I find it pretty based to patrol the thots like this.

Oh jesus christ. How much were you paid to be around this mess? She looks so terribly awful

Look man... you're not patrolling thots by doing this. They're just going to ride the cock carousel until they want to settle down, and always think of you as that weird guy who was probably gay because he wouldn't let a girl suck his dick.

EL GARBANZO GOBINO

>waiting until marriage to have sex
>EL EM AYY YO
enjoy being a virgin for the rest of ur life

who couId be behind these posts?

Attached: nose.png (220x220, 34K)