Tfw almost 23 yo

>tfw almost 23 yo
its over,right?

Attached: download (9).jpg (211x239, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8517683
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BGdUHIHCqSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its over,right?
Whenever you want it to be :)

Attached: 1447829302857.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

Nah, it will still get much worse

>t. 24 yo

Attached: boom.png (1000x861, 259K)

From 28 yo
Unless you make a significant effort in following 3 years then yes. You must know whether you have such determination and willpower and it gives you the ansver. Even if you have them don't expect miracles.

I'm 34. Shit can get much much worse... hang in though though fren. I just got my first job and it allows me to work from home while making $16/hr. Things CAN get better if you wait it out long enough.

its never too late to neck yourself

Pretty much,origigi

>tfw 24
Please tell me the gf and happiness is right around the corner

Attached: 1542084724438.jpg (428x321, 29K)

Nope but I actually nearly got a date with some girl until shit happened. Also couple of girls were interested with me.

Attached: image0-14.png (500x496, 131K)

How does it become worse? Legitamitely.

Attached: wp-1476336672682 (1).jpg (510x506, 54K)

They're out there dude

What kind of work do you do from home, user?

23? you are way past your prime. id say its over yeah

No, ive got a girl friend, im 25 and a poor wage slave

If you take control of your destiny

>34
>have the mentality of a 25yo
>sleep early
>eat alright
>work out a bit
>people think I am 26
>they get super surprised because of how convincing I carry myself and seem younger
>life still is much more difficult than 25 though

Hang in there fren and it's def not over. Don't believe at Instagram which says that you die at 30.
I work 2 days a week and get some neetbux too to manage.
I still have some way to go until I am stable and sorted but I don't give up.

I write ebay listings for a company that sells a lot of refurbished stuff

sweetie it was over the moment you turned 16

fuck off i wish i was 23

it was over the moment you were born

What would you have done differently at 23?

>tfw 22 doing Electrical engineering
please I want off this ride

>ITT stupid kids under 30 think they have it rough

Listen, I realize some of you are losers and are totally NEET but there is still plenty of time. There is a good reason why almost all "so ronery forever alone" shit holes are full of 20-somethings: Most people get their shit together eventually. Hitting your 30s and still being FA and NEET is pretty much death sentence but its unlikely many of you will reach that.
In b4 I get 10-15 replies saying "BUT IM 30" That's because you are an outcast and anomaly. 50-100 posters on Jow Forums does not amount to a proper representation of demographics.

Attached: 1384371335823.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>stopped eating so much fucking food
>joined a gym
>stopped being a cunt to people just because i was an insecure faggot
>got a job, any job
>read more books
>stop saying no when friends ask me to do things

What is worst between being a jobless 23 yo virgin and a jobless 34 yo virgin? Come on, mate. Even when the condition is the same, it's worst because you're supposed to farther from it.

23 is babby tier.
Your brain hasn't even finished developing yet.

what are you talking about? The brain stops developing at 18

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8517683

>To locate structural changes in the brain accounting for the increasing effectiveness in cognition and skills that occurs at the final stage of behavioral development, we attempted to determine the age at which the corpus callosum completes its active growth period. We assessed the growth rate of the corpus callosum by measuring its area twice on midsagittal magnetic resonance imaging scans separated by a 2-year interval, in a series of 90 subjects with a wide range of ages. We observed an increase in the size of the corpus callosum as long as human mentation expands, up to the middle 20s. Clinical and experimental data about the corpus callosum, together with the present findings, suggest that the corpus callosum is part of the highest order-latest maturing neural network of the brain.

I am 20 and it was over a year ago

no far from over
it'l only get worse
il be 24 in 3 months from now and im dreading it
each year life gets worse for the robot
me personally? i wanna die at 30 but i don't think you should follow in my footsteps though

>tfw 21 doing pure mathematics
>took a semester off without studying
The exit is just another entrance to the ride

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

bg

Attached: akarin 11.png (510x531, 400K)

This unirocuwbosjsj

>tfw 23
>still feel like a stupid teenager
Does that feeling ever stop?

Attached: D56FB8C8-4FBE-4446-9357-A69B64ECA6E1.png (730x646, 19K)

>tfw 23
>people say I still look like I'm in high school
:/

>Turning 24 in a month
>Been a NEET for 7 years
>Still a HS dropout NEET
>Can't work up the motivation to finish anything or change myself

Attached: 1544892815918.jpg (491x491, 50K)

im 23 at the end of the year
barely finished high school but would take months off of it without showing up to start the seeds of my neet lifestyle
been a neet for almost 5 years now
any hope for me?

Take any situation where you've felt too tired to do something and then add more tiredness onto all of it. If you've never undergone that get ready, because the sleepy is fucking coming. Also if you haven't picked up a talent by now you'll be fucking miserable.

Just turned 26 this year.
I've been in college for a year, I'm getting my driver's license this summer, I've started showering regularly, and I don't feel depressed anymore. I'm starting to finally feel like a real adult too, and I no longer shrivel away from situations or act like an autist just because I've gotten use to being in a social environment this past year by forcing myself to take live classes.

I'm hoping to have a stable career set up before I hit 30, and it's looking like that is a strong possibility.
I've lived with my mother all this time up until this point but now I can feel everything is starting to pay off. I feel good for once, and satisfied with my life.

You cannot even comprehend the level of anxiety I have now. Something is going to go wrong and fuck it all up or I'll get fucked big in some other way. This isn't how life works.

Attached: 1552083369121.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ao

Attached: akarin 15.png (419x398, 235K)

NO!
*spin kicks your head right off*

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT MOTHERFUCKER
YEAH!

YEEEAAAAHH!

RRRRRRRRRRRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got my first gf at 27 then she left me at 31. I am 32 now. I am suffering from heartbreak ever since.

It was always over, fren

Or rather it never started

wait till u a 31yo. your fucked then

but realistically, life is only over if you give up. You are never too old to get somewhere in life.

btw I still live with my parents, $40k p/a job and no friends let. alone gf.

Still remain optimistic somehow.

Tomorrow turning 27, you can't even comprehend how bad it will get, really regret failing suicide.

>wake up
>smoke weed
>computer
>go to work for 8 hours
>home
>smoke more weed
>more computer
>go to sleep
been doing this for 4 years
i order food every Tuesday and Friday
pretty happy with this, i found my peace in solitude, got a lot of savings too because i never need to spend money on unexpected things
I hope you all find your peace

Don't mean to shit on your lifestyle but it sounds depressing af.

I'm 31 and I wish every day was my last. It's going to get much worse for you. I was at least happy when I was 23.

This is you for the rest of your life

>youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0

This is you when you try to improve on that

>youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM&t=2s

And this is what will happen to you

>youtube.com/watch?v=BGdUHIHCqSQ

i guess?
after a while it becomes like time travel, after the 1st year of doing it the 2nd one went by much faster, an so forth.
when you say depressing im not sure, im not sad, not happy, more of a feeling of being awake,
I used to go socialize, or try to talk to people at my work place but i never seemed to be able to connect.

>tfw 19

I was smug laughing at oldfags at 18 and regret it

Attached: images (3).jpg (239x211, 12K)

>25 in may
Suffering and misery unending.

>still believing in this fairy tale at 24
You're not going to make it.

>27
>having my first kiss/girlfriend/sex isn't even my first priority since I've failed to make a single friend since high school
yep, I'm thinking it's over

You ever fuck a sissy?

Govon Grindr and have sex you still have a chance to be a TOP (possibly)

You should be a trap or at least a bottom

GF (MALE) yes