Manlet Hate General

>Tfw you are working out by the gym mirror and manlets always stand on their tippy toes to feel what its like to be superior for a few measly seconds
>Tfw girls give tall guys all the attention and short guys are invisible
>Tfw no matter how pretty a manlet is he will always be genetically inferior
>Chinks and wetbacks are short thats why they cant get women but its even worse for white guys because we are expected to be tall
Feels good being tall fuck manlets

Attached: FSTnwgT.jpg (1512x1944, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-financial-perks-of-being-tall/393518/
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/tall-people-more-likely-to-be-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html
wallstreetoasis.com/forums/your-height-may-keep-you-from-getting-a-job
businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing
news.ufl.edu/archive/2003/10/workplace-rewards-tall-people-with-money-respect-uf-study-shows.html
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are so bitter about something you are not user?

Attached: l3wd.png (157x154, 36K)

Manlets are people too and height doesn't do shit if you are ugly as fuck.
>t. 6'3 ugly skeleton

lmao i cant tell if this is bait or not. most of the human population is less than 6 foot. 5 9' is the average. stop being gay user, it's alright to be short. don't be insecure about your height.

I can't help to secretly laugh whenever I pass by a manlet, it's so fucking funny for some reason.

How is 6" short? Do you even know what height is? You ok man?

Without manlets, there wouldn't be tall people. So one factor that makes YOU attractive would fall away if manlets were gone. How does that make you feel?

Short people drawbacks is entirely is list made up of
>girls will think you're X
>people will think you're Y
>people won't treat you Z

Lmao like I care about what other people think about me. At least I'm not a faggot like OP.

In our modern world, the only reason tallness is valuable is how people respond to it: women are attracted to it, and people assume you have more authority when you are tall.

However, a self-actualizing man will always prefer to be short. This is because the virtues of shortness stem not from the perceptions and reactions of others, but rather from the abilities associated with it.
>Fit into small spaces
>Hide Easily
>Be stealthy and fast
>Present a smaller target to ranged weapons
>etc.

Dreaming about situations that will never happen, pure manlet cope.

I'm 5'8 and fought someone who was 6'5
AMA

Hello De Faggot
Of course you don't care what other people think about you thats why you are a namefag on an anonymous website.
Do you care about getting a good job, do you care about being respected and not treated like half a man, do you want to get women(not you because you are a faggot) then being tall is valuable.
Being tall is a prerequisite for getting most jobs and you are seen as a natural leader
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-financial-perks-of-being-tall/393518/
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/tall-people-more-likely-to-be-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html
wallstreetoasis.com/forums/your-height-may-keep-you-from-getting-a-job
businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing
news.ufl.edu/archive/2003/10/workplace-rewards-tall-people-with-money-respect-uf-study-shows.html

>Be lower to the ground and therefore more balanced
>When we fall, we don't fall from as high, so it doesn't hurt as much
>Lanky virgins have to get stuff off the top shelf for us Chadlets

why do manlets live in the heads of tall people rent free?

Oh christ its violent manlet syndrome. Go get your booster seat little boy.

>Lives longer
>Fights better
>Better at gaining muscle

Is everything about violence for you. Are you compensating for your tiny height. Is the little baby crying

Attached: e10.jpg (960x599, 94K)

Oh its quite the opposite and we take up all the space in a manlets puny brain because we are taller and genetically superior

id still top you like a little bitch and put you in a chastity cage.

I like short guys, but I don't like guys who get pissy about height, which is most short guys.

Attached: 1552218567851.jpg (500x338, 22K)

Why are manlets always faggots or violet ompa loompas with a Napoleon complex

Does it count if i take the piss on myself?

You should save yourself some time and effort and sit to pee. It doesn't matter how good your aim and flow are. There will always be some splatter you'll need to clean up later.

Spoken from experience i see

I gave my bathroom a its first thorough cleaning after five years. It was way more in more places than I expected.

Hey, lesson learned than. And now you know how to keep it clean and i do too.

>"I like short guys, but I also don't like most of them for some retarded ass reason"
stop larping and giving incels hope

Is your wheelchair comfy?
Do you ever wish you could taste solid food again?

Attached: 1547739678845.gif (370x297, 924K)

Ever see a lanky bastard try to ride a dirt bike? It's hilarious.

I'm 5'11, am I a manlet?

G ou fgc

Attached: 1552253173246.jpg (381x315, 42K)

Yes, but only because you're fixating on something you can't change.

Go outside and take a survey of every partnered man. Most will be shorter than you.

5'5 and girls still hit on me. If only I wasn't autistic.

>6'0" = manlet
Are you trying to make us titans look bad because you're a manlet yourself op?

Attached: JPEG_20190224_182753.jpg (720x720, 112K)

Don't worry little one you will be adopted someday

>tfw no girl who friendzones me and mocks me relentlessly for being a pathetic 5'7 manlet

>6'0 manlette

Someone lost the generic lottery and has to get this mad about it

imagine being this angry

Attached: 1489427630_wheeze.gif (411x274, 412K)

>5'7" 104lbs (47 kilos)
>loving gf who treats me like a prince, 5' tall herself
>co-workers all respect me, almost all women
>earned respect of upper management through skill in my job (all men)
>haven't gotten into a fight since high school because I'm genuinely nice and considerate
>cute af feminine face to match short, light body which makes me attractive
>generally happy with myself and life
>basically treated like a woman becuase of my appearance but with none of the downsides of actually being one

Manlet life is cozy af and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it

Attached: 1445218581543.gif (512x288, 819K)

/thread /s
whn will they learn

Attached: manlet.png (1054x352, 28K)

She types like how a 5-year-old talks. Not to mention she sent this over email in an overly formal way that indicates she feels it's obligatory, when no one would consider a message like this normal. Seems like she's not someone anyone would actually want to date, so why would we suddenly take her opinion as gospel, let alone have it convince us that height is the only factor that matters to every woman ever.

>104lbs
ey my lightweight brother

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ba

Attached: akarin 7.png (510x531, 400K)

>TFW you're so short that you're height isn't even on the chart

Attached: Manlets looool.jpg (300x200, 17K)

manlets are goblins. The manlet's I've met are some of the scariest things I've seen. I'd never dare to sleep in the same room as a manlet.

bet you would suck one off if given the chance.

Honestly,I have the genes of a 6'0 guy but an injury stunted my growth so im 5'5.

>tfw 5'9''
I hate my life.

Honestly,The main reason why women do this is because they want a strong tall child but doing so must means that their marriage would be a shitty one.

>Feels good being tall fuck manlets

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

y are manlets so butthurt about this thread?

Lol thread is mostly bitching about manlets being butthurt than actual butthurt