Who addicted to catfishing here?

Who addicted to catfishing here?

Attached: IMG_20190310_185526.jpg (700x900, 89K)

Dude, you're actually fucking pathetic.

Not denying that

I come to Jow Forums to BE catfished. Not to catfish others.
It's just fun to get people to deliver hot pics of chicks strait to my inbox instead of searching them myself.

Can you catfish me? I am bored

It's only fun if the other person doesn't know, obviously

Ok fine my kik is pgtfg, i leave it around occasionally so just have it in your pocket and surprise me in a few months or something.

Be creative, you are the catfish after all..

Not the worst idea. Will do if I can remember

No other catfishers here?

I kind of did it here for a bit. It just left me empty and wishing to actually be the person I was claiming to be.

That's why I can't stop

True. But I had to. My larp was getting out of control.

Maybe just tone it down and do it more casually?

I don't think that's possible. I came clear already, plus I'm rather well-known.

tell me how you get away with it
long have I wanted to pretend to be a girl so I can make some cute boys happy by giving them attention, but I'm afraid they'll see through it and become even more sad

Pretending to be someone other than yourself is literally what catfishing is. It's also very easy to make alt accounts. You could totally get back into it m8. I wouldn't mind helping

1. Act like a girl. This simply comes from experience. Thankfully I've always been a sissy so it was easy for me.

2. Be as nice as possible, make them feel on top of the world.

3. You better be good at casually lying.

4. I'm lazy but I could give you more in depth tips on discord if you want

I don't want to be anything other than the character I spent months creating. And if I'm being honest, I didn't catfish all that much, I mostly just larped on r9k. That was the appeal to me. I grew attached to the persona. And now that she's gone for good, I feel empty. I don't think anything can ever replace her.

I think that's the easy part, I am now in touch with my feminine side and try to be a bundle of positivity for my friends
But what if they want pictures or want to voice chat? What's the protocol?

>tfw nobody to catfish and humiliate me

Attached: 1550961739715.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Pictures are easy to fake with GIMP. You can easily fake a timestamp with enough editing. There are also plenty of /soc/ camwhores with hundreds of images to use/edit. Of course this works best on someone not familiar with Jow Forums. You're pretty much doomed when it comes to voice chat. Voice changers aren't really good enough unless they're dumb, so you better be really good at giving excuses

Not OP, but here are some things I did.

1. Just pretend to be super anxious or insecure all the time, so that when you're asked for pictures or chat you have a good excuse not to. A lot of guys will respect that. In addition, berate yourself for being like that. They'll be more likely to feel sorry for you and stop pressuring.

2. Post random nudes without being asked. That way it won't look like you're just desperately trying to prove you're a girl. Even if there are no timestamps, guys will be less likely to ask you to prove yourself in the future since you already have. Just make sure to be consistent with the pictures and check that they can't be found through reverse search. Also play around with the filenames to make them look like you took the picture.

I wouldn't risk this too much. Edits are pretty likely to be called out at least by someone.

posting random nudes gives it away hardcore, though, I've had people pull that on me and I just laugh at them

Edits can be found out online easily, but using an excuse for why the image is edited sometimes works. Something to draw away from the edited in timestamp. Of course this isn't going to work on someone you just met, need to develop trust first (I always do before sending nudes, and like you said, they're always sent randomly) also I don't do this for money so guys are usually less sus

Not really. If you play things up and also play things up afterward then random nudes can sometimes work. Also since I have tons and tons of images of the same girl I can safely ask if they have any requests afterward.

I'm not saying that you just post them for no reason, you absolutely do have to build it up, but just post them on your own accord, not because you've been asked to. That gives you a way stronger alibi. it worked for me quite well. I was actually surprised how no one would ever ask me for concrete proof.

eh, I just can't see it being successful
plus, I don't wanna act like a slut, I wanna be pure just like I am as a boy

Then don't post nudes, but instead pictures of hair, eyes. anything to identify you as female.

Do you still catfish?

Well it has worked for me, but to be fair I don't catfish guys from Jow Forums. I imagine people here would not have any of that shit.

ive catfished the same fucking faggot 4 times from here using 4 different accounts
he's non the wiser
i am the best at this, and probably have chatted to some of you

No. I stopped because it started going in the wrong direction, plus it was consuming my life. I wouldn't even say I was catfishing as much as I was just larping. I mostly just stayed on r9k, with only a couple of Discord interactions. You might actually recognize me if you used r9k actively over the past few months.

I want to hear more about this, would spill the deets on discord?

I guess that's a good idea
Yeah, I'm after Jow Forums boys because I want to ease their hearts and minds and being joy to these dark corners of the Internet

hey there are you alone today eh?

>tfw no catfish friend to share stories and screenshots with while giving each other tips

why in the fuck would you want to be catfished?
what does a catfish even do?