Why are women such a drain to talk to?

Why are women such a drain to talk to?

It's like talking to a black hole.
They are literally vampires.
They are only good for sex.

Attached: 15511215387380.png (960x1280, 1.71M)

>Why are women such a drain to talk to?
>It's like talking to a black hole.
Try repeating your experiment with another woman, repeat a couple of times if necessary. If problem persists the issue might be with you instead.

>Why are women such a drain to talk to?
Because you're stupid. If you weren't you would find it easy to talk to girls.

What are you good for? Probably nothing. At least girls can be intrinsically useful for sex, you're just worthless.

you just get tired talking to women because you're very socially inept and having conversations is way harder for you than everyone else for some reason

Kek no, when talking to men you alway get something back.

E whores give nothing, they just keep sucking.

Attached: 1552100503885.jpg (1310x1050, 1.15M)

So your worth is that you can provide "something" in a conversation? lmao

Women are boring as drying paint outside of their bodies and sex.

Might as well go talk to schizophrenics at the mental hoapital.

It'll be more productive.

You are mistaken if you think you're not boring.

>vampires are only good for sex
Say what now

Attached: 209.webm (800x450, 486K)

Go wash out your nigger cum flooded AIDS infested roastie, you fucking whore.

I'm a guy you retarded sperg. I've had long conversations with over 30 women in my life and literally all of them were more interesting than you. You are a worthless waste of space.

Post dick with timestamp or GTFO.

>talk to women
>They put no effort word into the conversation

that happens when they don't want to talk to you and are too beta to say it

women automatically assume that men talking to them are only doing it to hit on them, so they have little involvement to try to make you go away

They're really nice to me because they assume I'm gay just because I have a bf, but I'm secretly a rennaisance man.

The guy is always going to be doing the heavy lifting in any talk with a female. Stop being obtuse

They are not as bad in real life, online you are totally correct though. Girls priorities are looking pretty and getting fucked by Chad everything else like their job is just a silly game to them. Men take things seriously and are in constant competition with each other so we develop personalities. Girls don't

Is there anything more pathetic than showing your face on 4chanel willingly? How desperate does one have to be to yearn that kind of attention, oh wait never mind, I almost forgot for a second there I was talking about women, nothing they do should surprise anyone.

>thinking men aren't desperate for attention and don't post their faces here

idk. I like them