Two things in life are guaranteed. That I will die and that men will never fail to hurt me...

Two things in life are guaranteed. That I will die and that men will never fail to hurt me. I hate you all for believing you have it hard.

Attached: eth.jpg (700x1000, 122K)

B-b-but we're all incels here.

post discord i need a girl to treat well pls pls pls

>Chads will never fail to hurt me

Fixed that for you.

How many guys have pump and dumped you? Remember, robots aren't worth your time. Chad will surely be there for you *next time*, and the time after that, and 1,000 pump and dumps later. Better keep trying out Chad, and never ever give a robot who might actually love you a chance.

Attached: nope.jpg (429x454, 25K)

I smell the faint scent of bpd, but i dont want to jump to conclusions. So why dont you just tell us your "story". I mean thats why you made this thread, right? So one person asks you about it. Now please elaborate

This bloxxxxxxx1

Sexist muchMuch better

>Just date a robot
Virgins are just assholes minus opportunity. I've fallen for that meme before and robots are even worse than normal men.

Don't generalize me, I've never hurt anyone.

I'm not an incel nor consider myself a robot. I'm a relatively normal dude who isn't a Virgin. Women factually have it significantly easier in the dating world and anyone arguing otherwise is eithe naive, a white knight, or just a flat out retard. Or some combination of all of them

when the white man thinks life is all about sex the Jews have won

Wrong. You're just coming up with excuses. You've been repeatedly pump and dumped by Chad, but you refuse to change what you look at in men.

I'll give you a tip. If you're thinking with your vagina, do you really believe Chad fucks better than a robot? Robots will do more than Chad will do. Robots will take suggestions. Robots will be ok with what you like. Chad won't. If you don't like Chad's 2 minute pump and dump, Chad will find someone else who does.

If you want love then go love a robot. Otherwise you're just complaining about nothing and should keep letting Chad use you, and you will of course keep getting dumped and ghosted.

Attached: herewego.jpg (294x294, 20K)

>boo hoo I've never had true love

most robots never had sex or love and women constantly hurt us and everyone believes it completely justified (unlike when men hurt you and only Jow Forums believes it's justified) you will only get jelly from us.

I think women have a lot more to lose than men, though
very unlikely that a bad date will end in violence for a man
I think the harder barrier of entry for greater security in dating is worth it

the robot and chad dichotomy is a myth and this post makes it very obvious that there is no substance to being a chad other than "more successful than me"

If that were true then robots would be the most in demand men around, considering the average robot's most extreme answer to a heated argument is for the woman to sit on his face.

This is the white knight example of the responded to post

remember that non-virgins aren't robots

Chad was only successful in pump and dumping you, roastie. A robot would have been a successful lover, but you refuse to see that.

you have it hard? have you tried hiding a boner in public?

Attached: wat.png (514x568, 341K)

I always wounder how do shit when you have a vault suit on

Attached: file.png (670x377, 425K)

why? there is no lack of violence among robots, this is bogus
being a robot doesn't make you a better man, though, a robot is no more likely to love you, and in fact may struggle to because of lack of experience

>and in fact may struggle to because of lack of experience
that just means that you guys can struggle together and will be more attached at the end

or do you just get impatient and fall out with them for someone more experienced and get mad when they treat you as one of the many women they went through?

It's truth. Robots have unlimited love to give. They are accepting and loving and the worst they'd do to a woman is falling asleep while snuggling with her. And she could wake him up by sitting on his face and he'd just tell her to punish him more by smothering him with her pussy.

There's really no excuse for why roasties who are sick of being pump and dumped aren't finding a robot to love.

>though, a robot is no more likely to love you, and in fact may struggle to because of lack of experience

Absolute bullshit. A robot has developed more emotional character than other men due to self reflection and deeply felt life experiences. You're roastiesplaining right now because your vagina's instinct to get 30-second pump and dumped by Chad's surprisingly small cock is overpowering the reality what would actually make you happy. If you can't learn to love a robot then there's just no hope for you. You'll get pump and dumped and heartbroken by a line of Chads going around the block, and eventually you'll be so used up and old you'll have to lower your standards for a former-Chad with a beer gut who settles for you enough to stick around in between his trips to the local whorehouse.

But hey, at least you never gave a robot a chance right? That'll show them robots!

Attached: wtf.jpg (400x297, 19K)

I should have realized this was bait earlier, my bad

It's the badly needed reality check you need. You're so against loving a robot, but you endlessly complain about Chad fucking you over. You're in denial.

Attached: 14336646.jpg (355x401, 32K)

>dated 2 girls
>one for over 4 years
>I break up with them because they become negative/toxic
>they still give me compliments and say how much of a good bf i was
Where is the decent shut-in gf for me to come home to after wagie?

>talk to people that are never even allowed experience with women about your bad experience with men

*plays smallest violin*

Chad gets to fuck the pussy and leave, and robots have to comfort her while she finds another Chad to fuck.

I'm going to say the same words that were said to me when I talk about my bad luck with women.

That it's all your fault and that you should improve yourself.
No need to thank me.

>Two things in life are guaranteed. That I will die and I will never take accountability for my actions

Such glaring typos and spelling errors. Don't worry I fixed them for you.