Hi user, thank you for taking me to prom, what do you have planned?

Hi user, thank you for taking me to prom, what do you have planned?

Attached: 1546471752899.jpg (872x917, 214K)

I'm so sorry baby but I don't deserve you. Find yourself another man.

to suck on them big milkies

Attached: 1552177125602.jpg (750x737, 41K)

my prom date reluctantly agreed to go with me because she was so ugly that no one else wanted to go with her.

she refused to dance with me and instead went to her friends and shit talked me.

My parents can drive us there if yours pick us up. I wasn't invited to Chads after party but that's okay because I have to be home before 11.

m-mommy milkers

sneak in 15 gallons of cyanide, pour it in the punch, and commit Jonestown V2

Attached: nut.png (127x119, 44K)

I didn't go to my prom or graduation and skipped like half my classes in my final high school semester.

Slapping those titties around hopefully.

I'm sorry, Stacy, but I didn't plan this far. I only asked you out because I was certain you'd say no. That way I could at least tell myself I gave it a shot.

I'll drive you to the prom.
You'll tell me that you need to talk with your friends.
I'll talk to my friends.
We'll meet and sit together for a bit.
Then I'll drive you home.

Forget the prom baby, we're going straight to a cheap motel for some serious tittyfucking

hoooomygod ohmygo d I wanna yOINK those TOTTIES yumYUM milkies YUM CREAMY NIPPIES YUM DADUM DALICIOUS SILKY SMOOTH uuDEERS mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME I WILL GRAB THOSE DEVIL PILLOWS AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM WERGWERGWERGWERG HONK!!!!!!!!!! ME-HOOOONK!!!

Slap ur face ur not th her

henlo ugly
taking you to a plastic surgeon, I guess UGLY AND SMELLY

Attached: hmm.png (872x917, 1.28M)

ONE TWO THREE FOUR
SHE WANTS CUMMIES BUT I WANT TENDIES MORE!
FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT
THOTS GET YOUR TENDIES LATE!

Attached: cumcunny.png (561x681, 729K)

MOMMMMMMMY me sucky?

Attached: images(39).jpg (259x194, 7K)

yikes.... too old.
>old
>fake looking tits
>wrinkly, manish, unsexy armpits
>huge skull and mouth
>creepy tiny eyes
>ugly thumbs
>ugly dress, looks unfinished, not flattering
2/10 would not fuck

"W-W-Well S-Stacy.... I-I was t-thi-inking w-we could-"
>"HEY! Are you bothering Stacy little man? I thought I told you that you have no business being with her."
>*Chad grabs her with one arm and throws her over his shoulder*
>"If I catch you even looking at her I'll stomp your head in, AIGHT?"
>*Chad smacks her ass and she moans and walks into her house*
>*As you walk back from her house you hear loud moans coming from her bedroom*

Attached: ca01130135a91b782300bc4e1c318d43.jpg (1168x1438, 124K)

yikes.... you:
>fat
>ugly
>smelly
>fat
>virgin
>basement dweller
>uses Jow Forums
>rarely goes outside
>angry
>shallow
>NEET
>no education
>no social media
>no fashion sense

i spent my prom night wiping on vashj

You are going to find another date and I am going to kill myself.