Can't cook for the life of me

>can't cook for the life of me
>parents are gone for an entire week
>literally on day three
>eating junk food most of the time
>see this
>realize that I should be eating healthy most of the time.

Should I give pic related a shot?

Attached: 1533157588924.jpg (1751x1313, 222K)

Oh man, last month my parents went away for a week and I finally enjoyed food myself. Living off of family size bags of chips and hot pockets was heaven. I wish I could always eat like that and just get the heart attack that'll finish me off.

Yeah, it looks pretty good. I'd try it

you know those are intended for bulimics right? it doesn't make sense to purge anything too expensive. but I don't think people actually those with the intention of keeping them down.

No barely fills you up learn how to cook

this is true. these kind of meals are usually pretty light on calories if you look at the nutrition information. a lot of them are only like 400-600 calories which really isn't a sufficient meal for a grown man.

>Realize I should be eating healthy most of the time
>Hungry Man

What the fuck?

sad part is it's probably more healthy than what he usually eats

Watch cooking videos online and pay attention to the various kitchen-skills, prep-work, knife-handling, etc. moreso than whatever it is they're making.

Cooking With Dog, Tokyo Gastronomy, etc

What's wrong with Hungry-Man TV dinners. They're tasty and look really healthy! I don't get why you're upset.

400-600 calories is how much a meal is supposed to be. You eat several of them throughout the day.

The wageslave life cycle often means people eat all of their daily calories in a single meal/binge, but this is not normal or healthy.

cooking is easy

take slab of meat put it in the oven for an hour
take frozen vegetables put it in a pot with water put in on stove heat it until it boils
take potato slice off all it's skin, put it in water put it in stove to boil then mash it

only difficult method is baking but you don't need the carbs

Problem with hungry man is it's mainly useless calories from the sauce and desert. You barely get any vegetables or even meat

3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) of 600 calories comes out to 1800 calories. for most adult men who aren't short that's not enough calories to sustain a healthy weight unless they're supplementing it with a lot of snacks or something.

learn to make soup it's easy and doesnt cost a lot of money

cooking meat is easy

the basics of cooking is easy, simply making edible food. if you want to make food that tastes good well put a bit more effort.

you feel so good eating something you made yourself.

>400-600 cals a meal

bruh a meal for me is usually around 1000 but can be upwards of 2000

skinny white boy btw

Attached: 1551825136664.jpg (210x246, 11K)

Active lifestyles need that 2000 calorie limit.

If you're sitting around your house, not doing shit, you could easily survive on 1200-1600 calories.
Especially if it's only for a week

I bet you love soup you cock slurping Reddit spacer

it's called separating thoughts you fucking newfag where did you all get this idea that this comes from reddit? fucking retarded

Nice

Reddit-tier response

faggot

reddit spacing has

always been a

thing

ok brainlete

>and look really healthy
There are some frozen dinners that aren't too bad but you've really got to look at the nutrition information. Among other issues I know Hungry-Man are really high in sodium, they can have a half or more of the daily recommend sodium in one meal.

you want moderately healthy and delicious in about 3 minutes with no effort?

here you go:

buy a bunch of baguettes, cheese, lunch meat, olive oil, mayo, salt (and whatever greens look alright to you with a french vinegarette dressing)

cut the baguette, put lunch meat and cheese in whatever amounts you like. put in the microwave until the meat is warm and cheese is melted. all you do now is load it with mayo, sprinkle some salt, and pour on a bit of olive oil. all of these ingredients are necessary.

baguettes are massive so this is a HUGE fucking sandwich for less than a quarter of the price of a subway sammy for the same length.

on the same plate put your greens and pour the dressing on.

eZ

>reddit spacing
that spacing existed long before reddit, newfag

"reddit spacing" is just like a low iq semicolon but it like it better because it looks less pretentious

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

just eat 2 at a time then

You have the exact same style as me. Cooking doesn't need to be fancy

Attached: 1441233854054.jpg (1600x902, 1.1M)