Replace slut shaming with virgin shaming

Replace slut shaming with virgin shaming

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LS3KPHNu0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people already do that though

replace slut shaming and virgin shaming with human shaming

Replace all of these with French accent shaming.

HO HO HO MAGNIFIQUE

YES WEE WEE I CONCUR MONSIOUR FOUCAULT NOW SUCK MY BAGUETTE

haha imagine all the femanons gathering together and shaming us for being virgins haha what kind of loser would like that haha

HO HO IF I DID THAT I WOULD BE A FAGUETTE

Virgin shaming already exists and is much more common outside of rare spaces such as here

>spaces
kys

Thats already a thing. The thing is theres nothing wrong with being a virgin but theres everything wrong with being a slut.

"virgin" used to be a popular insult in high school, maybe even more than "slut". These days it seems like "incel" is the hot new word.

Personally I don't date sluts and don't respect incels.

WEE WEE ZAT WUD BE OKAY BECAUSE WE ARE ERE IN GAY PAREE
youtube.com/watch?v=6LS3KPHNu0E

Trying to shame someone for being a virgin is laughable.

haha imagine if they tied you down and then stripped you naked and mocked your small pp that would be weird haha

I find it hilarious that sluts think they can shame Men for being not sluts.
>Hey Ive had 50 cocks through me, my meat flaps are huge and I have herpes and warts. But you are a loser because youve never had sex.

Anybody else really not care about how many passed partners a girl has had before? Like it's supposed to bother me that you had sex before or kissed another guy before me? You shouldn't even be bothered by incels who are like this, like they want you to date and have sex with them despite all their flaws but having sex with a funnier, more handsome wealthier guy before them is supposed to bother them? All while fucking their hand to videos of other people having sex... Give me a break.

Attached: 1473401337046.jpg (998x810, 100K)

>Anybody else really not care about how many passed partners a girl has had before?
No one but you loser.

Unfortunately it's every normies favorite hobby. Virgins over 18 aren't human in their eyes.

>t. roastie

Go be a slut somewhere else.

Must've of lost your shit if you think we'll drop one for the other we're gonna keep both you bumbafuck

>Anybody else really not care about how many passed partners a girl has had before?
People with standards do, you dirty kike.

You're welcome to your perverse fetishes, but you're definitely among the minority of men. A guy may sleep with a slut but he'll never look to marry one.