A biologist is researching the impact of three different water-based sugar drinks on bees' ability to make honey...

A biologist is researching the impact of three different water-based sugar drinks on bees' ability to make honey. He takes 2 liters of Drink A, which contains 40% sugar, and adds 1.2 liters of Drink B. He finds that bees prefer this new solution, Drink C, which has 25% sugar content. What is the percentage of sugar in Drink B?

Attached: shutterstock_158087369.jpg (1000x667, 988K)

>i need to prove that i am more intelligent than anonymous users on an online bangkok fish market

>10 year oId kids can solve this but I can't.

0% or 33%? Idk

Ez, 14.6% of sugar.
I'll let you search how to do it, won't do your homework for you kid.

>Ez, 14.6% of sugar.
oh no no no no

2L*0.4 + 1.2L*X = 3.2L*0.25
X = ((3.2L*0.25 - 2L*0.4)/1.2L)
X = 0

Zero
sugar in A: 0.4*2=0.8L (don't think you can actually do this and say that's the volume of sugar in it since it's dissolved, but that doesn't matter for this purpose)
sugar in C: 0.25*(2+1.2)=0.8L
A + B = C
0.8 + B = 0.8
B = 0

it's fucking zero dipshits.

i have a 10 gallon bucket. the rate at which water comes from my faucet doubles every minute. it takes 1 hour to fill up the bucket. how long does it take for the bucket to get half full?

Is half full the same as half empty?

59 minutes duh

zero
duh

Yes because 1 - 1/2 = 0 + 1/2?

lt's a meme, you dip.

o

>the most depraved part of the internet
Or something like that

Attached: crings.jpg (800x450, 35K)

I'm a /b/tard, I know a lot about /b/.

Ok we know that drink C has 1.2+2L of solution so overall 3.2L. 25% of 3.2 L is .8L of sugar in the final solution

The original solution was 40% sugar in 2L. .4*2 is .8L of sugar in the original solution, the same amount in the final. So drink B had no sugar in it.

I'm only smarter than 10 year olds so I wanna flex it

>Tfw solved it in two seconds without any sort of real calculation.

I hate my daisy chain brain. But it's zero. There was no sugar in there.

How quickly did you solve this: ?