Pr0m

What was your prom like, Jow Forums? I imagine it was a lot like pic related. How was she the first time?

Attached: A12FA902-8760-4D66-8DD7-14D4C31DED7D.jpg (654x690, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01xwajPLSIF
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s01xwajPLSIF

I stayed home and played GTA

>he went to prom
normies fucking go

>going to prom
kek originra

Attached: B4D260A9-1374-48A0-AEEC-23B741A3D00E.jpg (640x361, 136K)

>went to a small charter school that didn't have prom or any of that stupid bullshit because literally no one was interested in it

Attached: Pepe Smug Lolipop.jpg (200x200, 16K)

i told my gf i didn't want to go to prom because i was an edgelord, so we hung out and smoked weed by the creek instead.

Didnt go with a date, but got dragged along with friends to a get food afterward. Got lost. Didnt make it home until 4. Wish that I had not gone.

>he went to prom
How does it feel to waste all that money?

Didn't go out of spite cause tfw no girl likes you. My friends went and in retrospect I think should've gone with them and got drunk and had fun one last time before going to college and never seeing them again

I went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine with two friends instead.

I've never been to a dance. Or a party, of any sort.

>having a gf
wow dude you are such an edgelord. Please teach me your ways..

based, I stayed home and played CoD4

True robot. Other than childhood parties parents forced me to go when i was little. Never been to any party or dancd either

You don't even dance by yourself in your house?
Damn.

I didn't go my junior year. I stayed home and played WoW. Raided Zul'Aman that night.

Senior year, I had an awkward experience. Went with a girl (from another school) who a friend asked to go with me. Kind of was just thrown on to join this friends party ideas for eating dinner/photos and the like. I barely interacted with her the entire evening. I danced with her a bit (awkward waddling). She at least knew people at the prom there, so I think she had an OK time. I only went so I could give the illusion to my parents that I was fairly normal. I would have rather stayed home or just went stag though. I would have maybe at least seen someone there I would have liked to go with, but I doubt I would have mustered up any of the courage necessary.

I cant dance. Not coordinated

It was actually pretty fucking boring. We did the limo thing and shit. Prom itself was a bunch of shit music in a crowded and hot room. It was more fun hanging with the few friends I came with afterwards

Bugger me user, did you need to scream?

My saddest moment. My parents insisted I go. They were concerned all through high school how I had no girlfriends or friends to hang around and they pushed me to prom. I remember even cringing when my dad handed me cash and said "here son, in case you need some money for a taxi to an afterparty or anything." I went over to the prom, and sat in a corner all night. It was the mid-2000s so couldn't even browse a phone. I was just there, in a suit, alone, in a hot room with loud noises, for 4 hours. Drinking water, the only beverage that didn't cost anything. The prom ended and I went back home. My dad even said, "you didn't go to hang out with friends?" No dad, I don't have any friends

Attached: 2b0d30f09008574a52d3ad1cc3f6cf71.jpg (1095x1400, 139K)

i was probably playing tf2

Brutal. How do your parents not understand? Are they turbo normies or something?

me trying to explain to my parents that i wont go to prom is probably one of the worst memories i have
the moment they realized the fucking piece of shit i am
oh shit they are coming again. the memories.

Attached: 9292.jpg (600x315, 21K)

same. or minecraft.

a few years ago it was prom night, i was in a new state and at a new school. i spent my prom night playing stalker or something and thinking about my planned prom date i had back in my home state it fucking sucked

>me trying to explain to my parents that i wont go to prom is probably one of the worst memories i have
Are you serious? Your life has been a fucking cakewalk then my man. Why are you being so dramatic about such a small thing.

Same here, gta 4

this thread reminded me so i went to look at my prom pics but my date deleted them off her fb lol (we arent friends but her photos are public)

>played FFXI most of the night with comedy central on in the background, they showed stand-ups instead of shitty movies
had a great evening

Attached: FIRST NIGHT.png (905x619, 566K)

>I cant dance. Not coordinated
Nah you just have a weak core and tight butthole

I went with a date only for her to leave me when her best friend made an extravagant display of affection at prom. I ended up crying into the breast of my history teacher. 7/10

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

be

Attached: akarin 5.png (510x531, 400K)

I didn't go to my prom or graduation, and I racked up about 40 sick days during my last high school semester. I've never been to a dance. Didn't and still don't own a phone or social media. I didn't have any friends and most of my lunches were spent doing laps around the halls.

fucking kill yourself cocksucker