Mariam Frenia

Can we get more information about this girl?

Mariam Frenia is supposedly a girl from Spain who uploaded a video on youtube or twitter 20 hours ago of her killing a kitten by slicing its face with a knife

I don't actually know if she's a she or just a one person. If you took a look into her supposedly youtube channel and looked at the channel's description you'll see this text:-

sigan con sus amenazas maracas, quiero informarles que mariam frenian no es una persona, es un grupo de plagas de mas de una persona :) asi que no busquen una pista porque somos mas que un misterio ;) hasta la proxima, idiotas.

Which translates in english (I used google translate):-

continue with your threats, I want to inform you that mariam frenian is not a person, it is a group of plagues of more than one person :) so do not look for a clue because we are more than a mystery;) until the next, idiots

So what do you think guys?

Researching about this case is very hard since every single article/vid/post about the case is in spanish.

Attached: youtube-maltrato-animal-mariam-frenia-peluchin-entertainment-1552244532.jpg (900x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJoBg8ilO24
youtube.com/channel/UCscIBn8tPpWj2VqEGrwgEkA/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=6fREKopOvuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This her supposedly twitter profile and probably it got taken down since you cannot find it anywhere

Attached: youtube-maltrato-animal-mariam-frenia-peluchin-entertainment-1552244725.jpg (1024x560, 53K)

This is probably fake and that profile picture isn't them.
Its a youtuber known as "Creepy Girlfriend"

no it's not, the vid of the kitten is actually out there on the internet if you're curious.

it's out there but you'll never find the original source of the vid because it probably got deleted or taken down.

I'm from Spain... Where is she from? I want to break that roastie's neck

Who cares? It's just some dumb cat.

I don't know man, I actually don't anything about this girl and I don't even know where and was this vid firstly uploaded

What's with spanish/Latino people and killing animals?

I believe this vid provides some answers, can you translate it?

Who cares about your opinion? You're just a dumb 4channer

here's a vid of someone talking about the case youtube.com/watch?v=VJoBg8ilO24

Which video? Idk user.... Idk If I can endure watching it... Cats are the only thing I care about this world...

I actually saw some news from this thing a few weeks ago, as they said, they are not a person, but a group of sociopaths.
Maybe some white knight hackers will try to find them, and I think authorities are looking for them since this shit got spread all around the internets quick.
But irl people harm animals everyday, always, those are just fuckers doing it online for the fame and the mad folks they get for this.
Sad but true.

Sorry, I only watched a sec and I had to quit it because I'm already crying, laugh at me if you want

We need to fucking kill her

Here's the original channel youtube.com/channel/UCscIBn8tPpWj2VqEGrwgEkA/feed

holy shit this is fucking awful. I hope the people behind it are put behind bars for life. And sentenced to browsing tiktok endlessly for the rest of their lives.

Just another disgusting psychopath, and yeah Peluchin was bold enough to put his animal killing vids on youtube

The fact that bad things happen often doesn't make them right or excusable, and also there is marked difference between doing bad privately and hiding it vs. being so bold and open as to broadcast it to the world. This suggests the total absence of conscience and a brazen attitude which will most likely escalate into worse deeds

youtube.com/watch?v=6fREKopOvuM

Absolutely disgusting, why kill kitty?

>The fact that bad things happen often doesn't make them right or excusable, and also there is marked difference between doing bad privately and hiding it vs. being so bold and open as to broadcast it to the world. This suggests the total absence of conscience and a brazen attitude which will most likely escalate into worse deeds

I know there is not excuse to do shitty things, but the poor thing probably will be really dead by the time of the upload or "streaming".
And I know society is fucked up from a long time ago, internet only makes us see that shit more often.
Is still sad, and obviously makes me mad (I have 3 cats), but shitty people like those always have been around and will be.

Spanish speaker here, if you want, send some info and I will translate it the best I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJoBg8ilO24
I believe this video provides some answers, I would appreciate it you translated it. Not every single word but just give us a brief idea of whats going on

SUMMER IS OVER
Fuck off non social outcast
Reported

but be careful because it contains some violent images of the cat being killed and tortured.

incel virgin go get some pussy

>get some pussy
Why do you people talk about sex like its food. Sex is an intimate thing not some souless commodity

Someone kill this roastie. Or send her to get raped by niggers. PLEASE. She deserve death.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.12_[2019.03.06_1 (1280x720, 875K)

that's not what I meant, you're just dumb asf

Bumping because if we can't get this handled, we're not Jow Forums anymore.

going to sleep now, if this thread is up tomorrow i will translate anything you want me to
long storyu short, there was this underage called peluchin who killed cats for fun, this girl is a fan of him and wants to keep doing what he did, anytime someone threatens peluchin she swears she will kill another cat for his sake