Why don't american robots just get a gf from russia or asia?

Why don't american robots just get a gf from russia or asia?

Attached: 10869495094_dd8eb06375_b russian.jpg (678x1024, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1987/04/12/sexpionage-why-we-cant-resist-those-kgb-sirens/900e1e59-1a7b-455f-93cf-22e67394512b/?utm_term=.739b88b7eba9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're busy masturbating to trannies and chill for yang

Her lips are completely and utterly fucked. Theyre cracking out so bad.

Sounds good. How do I get one? Please provide instructions.

just dry
they'll be fine

they're expensive and they'll leave you as soon as they're able to do so while keeping their green card

If shes supposed to be a mans top notch dream why doesnt she use some fucking lip balm then? Its not like she doesnt know she should

Why would I do that when I can get a sex doll GF?

Attached: just get a doll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

Yeah, maybe it will fix things.

Attached: Healy.png (232x229, 132K)

they do not like blacks, good sir.

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl from Moscow. I don't know if I found a unicorn or what but she's genuinely the greatest girl I've ever met in my life. She is nothing like girls from America.

her lips are gonna be moistened by my dick tip u just wait

>If shes supposed to be a mans top notch dream
who said she was?

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1987/04/12/sexpionage-why-we-cant-resist-those-kgb-sirens/900e1e59-1a7b-455f-93cf-22e67394512b/?utm_term=.739b88b7eba9
Relevant to you friendo

>they're expensive
couldn't they just work? and would all of them really live? i'd assume a lot would actually like there burger bf

that's a good thing
get you a african gf

I doubt she's KGB because I'm not exactly anyone noteworthy. And she's only 18 so I'd be very impressed if she was. I'm Russian but I talk shit about Russia all the time so maybe I could convert her.

>I'm not exactly anyone noteworthy.
>Im russian
perfect. no one would know if you suddenly got replaced by a kgb

Lol if you were right I might kill myself. I can't picture it though, she's not very political or patriotic. Just a nerdy, sheltered girl who does almost nothing besides study for her university classes

Because human-robots sex doesn't always go so well?

Attached: 1506797140655.jpg (680x499, 49K)

don't want one unless they're white south african or north african arab

stick to your own color

can't, my footfetish disqualifies black feet

I wouldn't know but for me personally I'd expect the order to go Middle Eastern feet > white > black.

>tfw you will never have a harem of girls massaging you with their smelly toes