Face it femanons, if you had a Chad son you would have impure thoughts about him

Face it femanons, if you had a Chad son you would have impure thoughts about him.

Attached: 29.jpg (634x505, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright weird bait aside, how do femanons feel about that pic, ignoring the incestuous caption?

>tfw a femanon will never have impure thoughts about you

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

if only he had less melanin

Alright, but like the "dick in undies that are too small" thing, yea or nay?

bulges are pretty good, there's a reason a lot of girls enjoy the so called "sweatpants season"

So is it just sweatpants? What about jeans or something?

Bulge in jeans, imo is way hotter than sweatpants
Jeans>dress pants>sweat pants

Doesn't really matter too much i guess, it's just much more common in sweats, i guess?

OwO Good to know.

Really? Girls always seem to say they don't care about guys' bulges.

Well i cant speak for all girls but i certainly do care. I feel like a perv sometimes but i cant help it

I wish you could be staring at my bulge right now.

>I feel like a perv sometimes but i cant help it
There's literally nothing wrong with girls being pervs. It only serves to make the world a better place.

Post a pic then user, i wouldnt mind staring at it

I love bulges so fucking much. Ill drool all over that shit right quick.

>dick in undies that are too small
That's my fetish.

Attached: 2019-02-10 14.14.32.jpg (1434x895, 853K)

post your discord and you can see my peen maybe

what kind of fabric are those made of? it looks comfy and doesn't look like cotton.

Pls do user i love me some bulges

>>dick in undies that are too small
>That's my fetish.
Hey, I think I remember that thread.

Not a fan of the picture
Would prefer to see a boner through sweat pants

I don't want to have kids of my own and even if I did, no.
I guess you could think your son is attractive (a lot of moms say that), but other than that, most women aren't degenerates the way men are, OP

Boners in sweatpants are god

It would be that sort of swim wear material, a nylon stretch knit

Alright so hypothetically, if I have a big dick and often have a reasonably substantial bulge just due to positioning and the like, what are the odds that at least a couple girls have gotten pervy and stared at it without me noticing?

Im 98% sure that a few girls checked out your bulge. Its like looking at a nice pair of tits for you guys, its natural for people to stare

>Im 98% sure that a few girls checked out your bulge. Its like looking at a nice pair of tits for you guys, its natural for people to stare
If that's true, that's extremely hot.

Sweatpants have loose legs so if you wear them with boxers then it's easy for anyone to see your penis swinging around while you're walking, jeans don't do that as well

Yea i know, sometimes when i do see a dude with a nice bulge i wish he would notice that im staring and he starts getting hard

I like girls' bulges too
no discord trannies pls

Is this really what girls find hot? What happened to all the 'female sexuality isn't visual' bs?

Just be more obvious about it. Break eye contant to stare directly at his crotch while you're talking to him. If a girl did that to me I guarantee I'd be turned on.

I wish more guys would send pictures of thier dicks like this instead of just their actual dick. Bulges are cute.
not that anyone has ever sent me dick pics before

It's sad how the easiest way to take a dick shot (camera pointed straight down at your hard-on) is also the most unappealing to look at

Don't be mad that girls like seeing big dicks user. It's no different from you and your animal girls.

>It's no different from you and your animal girls.
Don't project your furfaggotry onto me.

Plus she got it totally wrong anyway, it's animal guys

Don't project your regular faggotry onto me.

>Bulges are cute.
Wat.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Women aren't a monolith

>Women aren't a monolith
Nice copout.

I know. One of many reasons I don't want to have children..

>not wanting children because you're worried you'd be attracted to them
well that's a new one.

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

bc

Attached: akarin 9.png (510x531, 400K)

Hey um user, can you stop posting this garbage?

Obviously not. Why would they?

There's no reason behind it, they just are.

what other angles are there? a dick only has so many viewing points

i only send bulge pics, cock pics are just too outdated

Meh. I've seen bigger. He's not really anything impressive.

any angle that replicated the pov you would have if you were anyone BUT the owner of the cock looking at it is attractive

same, they're enigmatic and yet descriptive

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ae

Attached: akarin 5.png (419x398, 235K)