There's my favorite regular! What's it gonna be today, user?

>There's my favorite regular! What's it gonna be today, user?

Attached: waitress.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=38maVb_30ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You and me, rough anal sex in the parking lot

>*she looks at you with a shocked, quizzical expression which slides into a sly, seductive look*
>*she then leans into your ear and whispers*
>"My break is in 15 minutes."

i shop at all different shops to avoid becoming too familiar with anyone

Can you imagine a girl like this looking at you with these eyes and saying that to you ha ha

Attached: Nicolette-Robinson-Waitress.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

lemme get uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

big macc

Then why are you tripfagging?

Chicken, garlic sauce, no spicy sauce, no onions, no jalapenos

I litterally cannot. Woman just don't look at me like that.

>AYO ONE WHITE BOI SPECIAL HOL BACK ON THE GARLIC SAUCE

>"Can I get you something user?"
>Yeah, I'm gonna need some condoms for our date tonight

The regular, please.

Bacon and eggs. It better not be that thin ass bacon either or you're not getting a tip don't fuck with me

happy mac but please not same toy as yesterday

Attached: 1522204347985.png (585x470, 25K)

The only time workers recognize me is when they're forcing me out of the building and threatening to get the cops involved.

Three shots of turpentine.

stop pissing and leaving turds all over the place and maybe they'd change their tune

I just want a black gf to have super kinky sex with god damn

I'd probably nervously blush and never step foot in there again

Steak and eggs. Egg runny, steak medium-well. I'll also have a Dr Pepper, light ice, and maybe some pie.

restaurant bacon is always that nasty floppy shit. i like mine burned

No I mean like when I go back and I'm not even doing anything wrong, they'll remember who I am from before and make me leave.

>maybe some pie
Does that mean you want the pie or not?

A good ol glass of coffe with cyanide

Get the pie
Your tip depends on it

Well that depends on if the steak's cooked right or if the eggs are fried hard. Fuck my order and then no pie. I am so fucking mad when my steak and eggs comes out wrong.

>"Egg runny"
Yeah this guy grew up in a trailer park. "Runny" is not a way to order eggs in a restaurant. "Runny" is something bad that happens to your nose when you are sick, and there are certainly more polite ways to say that, too. You're fucking disgusting ordering that way.

Only a faggot gets it fried hard.

Well I don't order my eggs that eay, which is also not called "fried hard." Do you just describe anything but the appearance regardless of normal human convention? How did you learn to use a phone?

Yeah uh can I get one chicken breast, salt only, and a piece of white toast? Yeah no butter or jam please, thank you.

Scrambled is the only proper way to get your egg on. I bet you like your potatoes mashed too, huh?

Attached: Eggs.jpg (770x577, 149K)

The place I always get food from doesn't even ask anymore, they see me and start preparing my usual shit which is nice for a socially anxious faggot like me

see I hate that. I do not want to be recognized by anyone. I take comfort in the fact that I will be forgotten by those whom I interact with.

sometimes I'll actually rotate locations or times and drive well out of my way just to make sure I don't ever go to any one place often enough to be recognized.

This guy is pathetic. Originally

The same as always. arabic salad and some water

Hey Jenna, tell Uncle Brother to hook me up with some of them neckbones and ox tail with a li'l cup o' crawfish etouffee and some collard greens... Matter fact, tell him get down James Brown on some candy yams on that hoe too, mama.

Oh, and Jenna. C'mere real quick, baby... when you gon' tell your homegirl to hit me up? You know I been tryna talk to her for the longest, what's up? You ain't talm'bout it. Nah, you ain't talm'bout nun, Jenna. Haha, you gon' on back to work, I'ma quit messin' with you.

Attached: 658B0543-B00D-40B1-857D-7FDE5BA56E04.jpg (750x256, 27K)

>Went to chipotle a couple months ago and one of the workers asked if I wanted my regular

The place I go to never remembers me, but they always remember my Chad friend who only visits town twice a year.

As long as the yolk isn't running, its fine with me

Went to the pizza-by-the-slice joint that's near my office
>ah user you're my favorite customer, because you never say anything and just let me talk
thanks I guess?

one robot in the whole thread. fuck this place.

>freshman in college
>grab carls jr biscut before morning class every day
>mfw the drive through bitch said I should smile more
>never return

Attached: 43915509_558464507917986_5544554906479709706_n.jpg (902x902, 67K)

Fuck you you autistic cunt

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ay

Attached: akarin 5.png (510x531, 400K)

Don't tarnish Akarin's good name with your faggoty discord spamming you retarded piece of shit

If i was her favorite regular, she would know that i always order a burger, rare, no cheese with a fanta.

One cup of coffee, please. Black.
And the cashier.
*shoots negress*

Attached: 1512733397929.jpg (606x605, 61K)

I fucking love you, mang. You know how it really is.

>Mfw this is literally me right now

This actually bothers the hell out of me. There's a Diner around the corner from my work I go to often and there's a lady that's always happy to see me. She's not even all that attractive nor hideous either(just turned 41), but we always have good conversations and whatnot and she just genuinely friendly and funny! I've even asked her to hang out one day and she says she's totally down for it but I think she has a boyfriend. Though I wonder what it'd be like to mess with someone twice my age...

Attached: 1552220204151.png (500x498, 123K)

pecan waffle and some scrambled eggs.

>never step foot in there again
this exactly

Your ass full of melted skin searing cheese and a coke

mhhmhhmhhm, you already know, madam. A double double animal style. burn it, let it swim, extra shimmys and a shingle. And don't forget to use smoked peprica instead of pepper.

Attached: mmm hmm hmm hmm.jpg (300x400, 19K)

I'm literally no one's favorite anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=38maVb_30ng

Hey, the double double animal style isn't a bad burger. Beats the fuck out of a Whopper.

-t. california

If only someone would
If only someone would

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ab

Attached: akarin 2.png (419x398, 235K)

the 50 year old boomer at the liquor store recognizes me by now