Let's discuss foot fetish

Hey Jow Forums
What do you foot lovers like about feet?
What do you non foot lovers think about foot fetish?

i can't understand the people who are not turned on by nice healthy feet. Pretty female feet have always turned me on for as long as i can remember, since i was a child female feet made me feel happy and tingly. Still, i know that there are people who don't feel that way and i can't understand them.
As a kid i thought everybody felt that way! And to me it was so alien that most people dont fantasize or romanticize about feet. To me, seeing a nice pair of beautiful bare female soles is just as exciting as seeing nice bare boobs, its such a treat seeing them.
Still, i dont understand why people who dont have a thing for feet, see it as gross..? Feet are such innocent and sensitive part of body.
tl;dr: feet are adorable to me, that's why I like them.

Attached: IMG_20190227_095325_123.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a qt. Post more of her.

Attached: tmp_10875-15429758717261704127278.jpg (1932x2576, 337K)

I feel like feet are disgusting. Yet im flabbergasted by the feet of a girl ive met. I just want to look at them all day long.

But also. Feet a disgusting. Full of fungus and dirt. But that also could be said about pussy and ass if the girl is dirty... So... Idk.

Girls feet, pussy, boobs and ass are all sexy. Imo there's no downside to being attracted to so many different body parts

Attached: Jamie-Daniels-Feet-3245215.jpg (1080x1080, 949K)

I don't find feet inherently sexy. I can recognise when a pair is good looking, but to me they are just another part of the female body. That said, if she was trying to be seductive with them or liked having them played with etc. then I could definitely get into it, provided they were clean and well looked after.
>i dont understand why people who dont have a thing for feet, see it as gross
I'd say the reason is twofold. Firstly, feet are often dirty, and even if they're not, the perception that they are a dirty body part exists. Secondly, society generally doesn't view feet as something sexual, so girls aren't really expecting them to be sexualised. When you sexualise someone without their knowledge/consent, people find it creepy and gross, like an invasion of privacy of sorts.

>society generally doesn't view feet as something sexual

Brah, then how do you explain all the footfag fanservices in anime and even in Western TV shows? Foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes; I am sure many people are quite aware of the existence of footfags.

Footfags may not be the majority, but they aren't that uncommon.

>generally
I hardly think anime is representative of society at large, and I haven't seen much of it in western media. People don't feel the need to cover their feet like they do their pussy, dick or boobs, because they don't think of them as something sexual or private, despite being aware of the existence of footfags.

I'm just turned on by the entire female body. Any body part can be sexy if it's well-formed genetically and clean, so dirty feet are still nasty to me. I love a nice forehead, eyes, eyebrows, nose, tongue, ears, neck, armpits, fingers, boobs and nipples obviously, asscheeks and asshole, vagina, feet, toes. I just want to worship every inch of a girl's body. I probably sound like such a weirdo saying that but I'm practically a normie irl

I remember that girl. It's so weird how fast time flies. She was, what, 24? Now she's in her mid thirties. Poor roasties.

There is pretty much no part of a woman's body that won't make me cum, feet being no exception

Kill yourself

I don't like feet, rather, I don't care about feet, but I'm into femdom and gfd and feet are an extra part to worship, and more than that, they're a really important part because of the symbolism behind feet
feet aren't just any body part, they're the lowest part, the one that is used to step on things, on dirt, on shit, they're 'dirty' not only in the literal but in a figurative sense because they're the limbs you use to poke at things you otherwise don't want to touch with your hands, for example when you see a collapsed animal on the side of the road, you don't touch it with your hands because it could be dirty or dangerous, you instinctively poke it with your feet, same when you want to shoo dogs or cats away when they're somewhere they shouldn't be, you use your feet

that's why feet are oh so important, especially to me, on one hand she implies that she doesn't want to touch me with her hands, that her feet are 'enough' for me, which is humiliating in a sense, but it becomes even better because of how good it feels to have your feet played with to most women, so not only does she not have to 'bother' touching me with her hands, but I can also make her feel good at the same time

not that she can't use the same feet to lovingly stroke you and stuff, it doesn't have to be humiliating because we're not dirty animals after all, but let's be honest, I'd rather she stroked my cock with her hands rather than her feet if she/I wasn't in the mood for some humiliation
also footsies and teasing using feet is absolutely underappreciated, god I still remember feeling my ex-gf's feet caressing and wrapping themselves around mine and it would get me hard as a fucking rock every time

and it's not just about humiliation either, it's also about love and showing my love, because I admit and understand the status and symbolism of feet, yet I'm okay with lowering myself enough to kiss and worship those things that are the lowest part of her
or something alone those lines?

Attached: __assam_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_kakumayu__e8ecd6de570c5bb0966b7e826c868414.jpg (1067x716, 302K)

>i can't understand the people who are not turned on by nice healthy feet

I'm not woody for the footsie. They are always covered in bits of crap from the filthy floor, and they stink.

Quirofilia is more my taste.

Attached: 5.jpg (246x205, 5K)

i love them but toe sucking is by far the best part desu, i think they have the best shape and feel the greatest to put your mouth on. soles are good for putting your face in and inhaling/hickeying but im not really the type that likes to lick soles.

>Still, i dont understand why people who dont have a thing for feet, see it as gross..?

I've thought of this, but really, I guess I compare it how I think of people who like, for instance, armpits. To me, they smell bad and there's nothing special or sexual about them, but to some, they're the hottest thing ever.

Attached: 6565953256.gif (332x332, 1.72M)

>Feet a disgusting. Full of fungus and dirt.
But so is literally everywhere else on the body. Maybe not dirt, but at least "dirty"
>Shit comes from the ass, as well as bacterias that live there
>Vagina is full of old blood and piss, and obviously bacteria
>Mouth is completely full of bacteria, and everything that she eats/drinks

Soles are gross. Tops are nice.

armpits are basically intrinsically sexual due to pheromones. if they smell bad that probably means you shouldn't reproduce with that person.

Only small feet do it for me, big ones are kinda groace. Every girl seems like a foot fetish is worse than cock and ball torture.

Feet are sexual for me.

Attached: a8aea15bb922de75eedb3d8fcab20325.jpg (903x1447, 448K)

I'm also really in love with feet.

Attached: _ashigei_shoujo_komura_san_drawn_by_bane_haibanemumi_a4d7746a44818a38c659271c8a8aed43.png (1044x1258, 890K)

I'm not surprised that Satan has good taste.

Attached: 478eb5934275c45997014792364b2427.jpg (2150x1518, 812K)

Of course. Your taste isn't bad either.

Attached: 1534291970209.jpg (2400x2800, 436K)

For over a year now I've been paying a female friend for access to her feet. Ama I guess.

Attached: 1472146999077.jpg (1280x857, 219K)

not enough feet threads anywhere

Attached: Gordo Ram-Ram 691.png (630x356, 396K)

Reminder that most feet threads are made by fake footfags, which is why the OP pics they post are as obnoxious and ugly as possible.

Attached: famous-footfags.jpg (1420x1200, 409K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

bk

Attached: akarin 11.png (419x398, 235K)

Love the smell and taste of sweaty women's feet.

Luckily I am attractive and every women who I've had sex with has allowed me to worship their feet.

none of these people are canonical

>pushkin
>dostoevsky
>not canonical

Attached: 1516613723097.jpg (1080x1070, 397K)

I'm just here to post a pic.

Attached: 1529186090331.jpg (1200x803, 63K)

>none are canonical
honestly what does that even mean? What is "canonical" related to? On what basis?

I have returned to post yet another pic.

Attached: 1523054988837.jpg (673x767, 105K)

More feets pls.

Attached: tumblr_n88xfwZCm91snygcio1_500.jpg (500x736, 46K)

I just think they're neat.
rate my partner's feet.

Attached: zazyzoy1.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

what a footcasual

Foot fetishists are weird as shit but at least they aren't hand fetishists

Attached: E7FE70DB-79F1-49A9-9077-C60A57DB10FB.jpg (1067x718, 125K)

Patrician tier opinion.
I don't care what the body part is, I'm atttacted to femininity

Attached: 1542012803580.jpg (683x1024, 189K)

I have a foot fetish but I suppress it because it's a fetish for pathetic betas. The only "beta" thing about me is that I can't hold friends for life because I often treat them like shit or that I'm very shy to strangers, I also am ugly. I wouldn't be sitting here with you imbeciles

Attached: 1541887744824.png (1070x601, 419K)

I like it when they're present and accentuated but not the locus of interest, if that makes sense.

I read somewhere that the part of the brain responsible for recognizing and categorizing body parts by site is very slightly abnormal in people with foot fetishes. If I remember correctly, the part of the brain that is designated for visualizing genitalia is actually located right next to the part of the brain that's programmed to recognize feet, which makes the infatuation with feet so common, since the two parts are physically close together.

I also read that since humans are bipedal, a sexual attraction to feet actually worked advantageously towards our evolution because certain ancestors were very particular about their mate's feet.

I have literally zero attraction to feet, but I find the science behind this shit pretty interesting.

>pic related

It's the brain diagram

Attached: 974DF8C6-0971-4401-8AEE-BAD3479BA60B.jpg (334x384, 40K)

This thread is fucking disgusting, i'm going back to red dit nironically.

Attached: 1552165691410.jpg (267x188, 10K)

Only homosexual and bisexual males dislike feet. This was scientifically proven.

Attached: 1529432508973.jpg (500x667, 90K)

>Only homosexual and bisexual males dislike feet
hey dont tarnish our reputation jiust to shit on the plebs..

Attached: tickle torture.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

know it sounded like a troll but it wasn't. Just don't have the energy to start putting the info together again and I know someone would have demanded to see it.

Attached: 1547166966724.jpg (1204x800, 75K)

>status
This. I love serving my loved one. I had a gf for 3 years whom i adored and she used to come to my house every week, i used to massage and worship her feet every single time before sex. Its how i show i care direly about a woman i guess.