DIE ROASTIE!

DIE ROASTIE!

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ogx54G2rI

Attached: taylor smith.jpg (800x951, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its stupid that she was pushed off but play stupid games win stupid prizes she obviously looks like some anxious bitch but is trying too hard to fit in

Reminds of the article about this guy who became parapaligic because a roastie pushed him off a boat.
I don't even know if anything happened to her.

Nice body. 7/10.

>broke six ribs
ooh that's gotta hurt

normalfags are such fucking scum they are below ants

>push me if i get scared
>WTF! YOU PUSHED ME!

classic roastie behavior

You'd have to be fucking retarded to actually do that.

i bet you wouldn't even jump LMAO

Of course not, but I sure wouldn't have pushed anybody in.

>not breaking six ribs and puncturing a lung for fun
haha what a coward

>other people jumped safely
>literally asked her
>she said sorry
hurr durr she deserves to be in jail
what a whore retard

broken ribs are not so bad honestly
>tfw when broken nearly everything

I knew someone who said their uncle became paralyzed from a 50 ft. jump, and this was a 60 ft. jump that she wasn't prepared for
Pretty retarded for someone to push her in
All things considered, I would definitely put my piener in her, and I think that's the main thing we can all learn from this

Attached: kmafrog.jpg (800x800, 284K)

Why the fuck was she outside of the railing anyway of she didn't plan to jump? She got hurt because she was being to scared. Dumb idiot. Everyone else jumped and was fine.

I agree she was also dumb for standing on the literal edge of a decision that could result in such an erotic outcome, but
>Everyone else jumped and was fine
the way you jump/land makes a large difference
Everyone here was pretty tarded

Nice underage tits. Would cum on.

She got hurt because of the way she landed, and she landed badly because the angle she was forcefully pushed into. If she intentionally jumped or unintentionally slipped, basic instincts and panic would have probably made for a better landing than tits-first was.

if she wasnt hurt nothing would have happened

only raisin she was hurt is because she did a belly flop from that height
if she tried to not land on her fucking belly she would be fine and happy

>such an erotic outcome

lol do you think her clothes came off from the force

That being said, I'd like to say she was equally retarded for putting herself in such a situation
Yet I maintain my claim regarding porking her

>Tay'lor
>Ce'lon
What the fuck is wrong with her parents?

Yeah the other guy did the pencil form and pretty sure he came out just fine. Is that the form one should take when driving like that high?

She was literally some anxious beta roastie who didn't really even want to be there. She was trying too hard to fit in and my guess is that she was previously a bit of an outcast and just wanted friends.
Anyone defending the barbaric faggot that pushed her deserves to be put to death in front of an audience, and I'm saying this as someone who hates women.

She asked to be pushed, idk what the issue is. What a dumb bitch for getting up there anyway

>anxious beta roastie who didn't really even want to be there. She was trying too hard to fit in and my guess is that she was previously a bit of an outcast and just wanted friends
HOWLING at this

Yikes large wafts of incelous odours in this topic

>classic roastie playing the poor girl who's afraid
>all eyes are on her, she gets all the attention
>toastie friend is sick of it and pushes her

classic roast-off

Attached: 1516493295661.jpg (452x544, 47K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

be

Attached: akarin 5.png (419x398, 235K)

>tfw when
>that feel when when
Hmm

Fuck off and die pIease

probably found not guilty for reason of vagina

Eh fuck em. I've always thought cliff diving and similar acts were retarded. Never willingly endanger yourself for nothing more than a cheap thrill.

Doubtful. A body and face like hers? She was probably popular enough. I think you're projecting a bit.

freakin classic