Robot Test Thread

Take the test, post results.
29 here

There's also an online version if you're too lazy to use the picture:
arfer.net/games/robot-test

Attached: 1549393261365.jpg (1584x957, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I scored an 85; Slightly strange

>normalfag status
Huh, that's not what it was before, I can feel again. It was cyborg before

I got a 47, robot. The criminal record thing should really also have included have never done something worthy of jail though, because not getting caught doesn't make me a good person.

I'd assume it's because criminal record fucks up your life if serious enough.

I guess. Most of the other questions are personal introspective ones though.

Last time I took this I got cyborg. Here I am about a year later, 135 and "Successful". Can't believe I didn't end myself and actually made it this far.

Still not a chad though lmao, but turns out being average looking and 5'9 is enough to do well. still a pajeet but idgaf. I'm fine with shitting in the streets, at least I'm no incel degenerate.

you can do it anons

Attached: pajeet.jpg (604x590, 62K)

Cyborg isn't too bad either. Definitely able to improve *rather* easily if you're Cyborg or above.

Higher-end robots can usually improve easily as well. Below that takes serious effort.

73, cyborg. The bottom half of the social category made me happy.

>tfw i need to convert this shit into a jpg to post it

Attached: robotto.jpg (1584x957, 726K)

How old are you if you don't mind saying user?

Mid twenties, user.
Origanol

Either you're an underage b& or you're a pedophile who needs to kys.

I think you're right. before that i was a fucking wizard apprentice/ robot level autist, honesty not sure how i climbed out of that shithole.

it's a grind but noticing how people treat you better and actually fucking smile at you keeps you going

>Tfw I used to be slightly strange but am now a core robot
Halp

Attached: 1552178991660.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

Glad to hear you're doing better.

The main thing I've noticed with people in the lower half is they're usually blackpilled and have given up. I don't have much room to talk as I'm in the same situation however even so much as improving your hygiene can lead to a good path to keep going forward on.

Oh shit I didn't realize I didn't check that one
Fuck
I don't fiddle wee lads I swear

definitely a fucking bait, not even a Roz from monsters inc lookin ass would fuck a robot like that

143. Last time I took this test was probably around...3 years ago. Went no contact with Jow Forums especially r9k for about that same time period. Took a breakdown and an almost complete reset on life to get on track but I'm fairly happy if not just content nowadays. I know the routine so I'll be leaving now.

yeah 100%, hygiene was the first step that gets the ball rolling. gotta add 1 small habit every 2 weeks or so, its magic. Brushing teeth, then showering, shaving, brushing at night, flossing, light exercise, gym... shit snowballs. And once it starts, you don't stop going forward.

blackpilling is def major problem, people just get stuck with other autists that get each other more and more angry and depressed. i got lucky cause i discovered self-improvement through pickup when i was starting high school. not exactly rolling in pussy rn but that mentality stuck with me and kept me from becoming a blackpilled incel. I get down for a week or so every now and then but who doesnt right.

didnt mean to rant but i forgot all ab what it was like to be like that. maybe ill stick around and try to motivate some anons

>43 robot
I thought so

I got a 49.
I had a 90 six months ago.
I hope none of you understand how much it all hurts.

I had 87 last year and got 47 this time. Does that count?

what are your stories anons

I believe things will get better next year.

Attached: robot test.jpg (1584x957, 735K)

Nobody wants you to, same as every normalfag who thinks he's motivating. You're just irritating. Get the hint: this is a board for robots and you aren't one. Stop ruining my day if you actually care.

accomplishments should be worth a lot less than they are. fucking category single-handledly carried me to 58

You only lost 40 points, I lost 41
Fucking normie
Kidding user it's going down the funnel so fast I don't know what to do

What happened? Just gave up?

>43
Damn. I was at 47 a year ago.

Well, in my case, my one friend ended up anheroing, and I went down the deep end. Also, I lived in denial about my permavirgin status because I had never asked a girl out before, but that's changed and I've still never held a girl's hand.

I got a 79, I'm not doing too bad. The "relationships" part hurt me, as I just turned 18, and I haven't ever been in any sort of romance.

You still have a few years user. Make college count if you're planning on going.

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

cb

Attached: akarin 2.png (510x531, 400K)

Kys nobody wants your stupid discord.

85. Accomplishment table fucked me raw

I'm the guy who lost 41 points.
I was a high-energy kid in High School. People liked me a lot, I had tons of friends and could make easy talk. Girls liked me and all.
What happened in the last 6 months that fucked me up?
Well, it starts 2.5 years ago in Junior Year.
Basically, a girl was manipulating me.
She told me her issues, even sent me lewd pics.
She told me that she didn't like me when I asked her out.
She manipulated me until the middle of my senior year.
Complete depression until I stopped talking to her.
After that, everything was normal.
No more depression.
But there was something that didn't feel right.
I slowly started to dissociate more and more.
Dissociative disorders fuck you up.
So, senior year I seemed normal on the outside but I didn't feel normal.
By the end of senior year I couldn't keep my composure and I lost all my friends.
All my friends. All.
Honestly, I still felt good. None of it had really hit me, until I started college six months ago.
Community college living with my parents.
Parents want to kick me out.
About six months ago when CC started my dissociations just became normal, and that normal stopped my from getting friends.
For the last three months I've been hallucinating sometimes, and now it's almost daily.
It's not anything bad, just the floor moves.
It's really hurting my head though, especially with dissociations.
I know how real feels, but nothing feels real.
I know how friends feel, but I don't got them anymore.
I hope none of you have to go through anything like this.

damn, have you gone to see a psychiatrist or counselor?

>Hallucinations
>Just finished highschool
user that's when people usually start to show symptoms of schizophrenia. (Which is why my one friend killed himself) You might want to get that checked out.

I'm going for the first time on Wednesday.
I got it scheduled earlier this week.
I'm terrified tbdesu.

i got a 92. I feel proud of myself.

Attached: Screenshot (1189).png (302x148, 5K)

Looks like I'm a Cyborg, the social part gave me quite a boost.

Good luck user. I'm not gonna lie to you, you might be headed for hell on earth.

Attached: 1503546136_1503523206361.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Forgot to post my results, I might have made a few mistakes because I'm quite tired

Attached: 1552275492692.jpg (1584x957, 756K)

I got Cyborg, so I feel lonely.

>54
Success is so close, yet so far

Attached: 1510716550751.png (400x400, 198K)

Anyone above 60-80 should have moved on from this place.

i like this place though, its nice

yea, not sure why they stay. i guess they enjoy looking down on people? that's human nature after all.

I'm a cyborg but I'm sure I'd be a normalfag if I wasn't fucking depressed

34, atleast i might be able to cast magic soon. I think thats a pretty big upside

I got an 87, which I think is pretty fair. I definitely wouldn't consider myself normie tier but I'm not as far gone as a lot of the people on this board. I can maintain the illusion of normalcy when interacting with normies.

Attached: 1544170461875.jpg (576x432, 35K)

got an 85

Attached: IMG_1417.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

17. FUCK you niggers, none of you will get it.

Attached: 1552175014208.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

how did you get that low? which section did you struggle with the most other than accomplishments?

Physical - 28
Mental - 26
Social - 18
Accomplishments - 9
Bonus - 17
Total - 98?
Got cyborg on an online test a few months ago, idk if this is the same (it does have the same flaws)

101, I'm fairly certain last time I took this years ago I was 80 something so there we go.

I got 140 and I'm far from successful lads

Attached: 1552246110942.jpg (500x678, 109K)

Don't, it's a worse hell than being lonely

I feel like this test is kind of bullshit. I just got really good at pretending to be a functional human and I'm good looking, at least now. My childhood and moving around constantly made it really hard for me to maintain actual long term relationships with people and I still am very bad at it. I don't like most people, 99% of the time I feel like I'm just wearing a mask. I'd rather be wandering around taking pictures and not interacting with humans. I'm a lot better than I was a few years ago but still.

Even when it gets better, I still don't feel like a real person

Attached: 1552275492692.jpg (1584x957, 1.73M)

79, and that honestly harmonizes with every little fucking thing that slips in and out of my life.

I grew up on Jow Forums, I discovered b when I was like 9. I don't feel like I have to pretend to be someone that I'm not here.

127 for me boeis

Anybody above a 34 should be my eunuchboi.
owo

It's all downhill from this point on I guess.
I dropped the job I was on since I was 14 to follow my dreams; however, now I've become more isolated than ever and I don't want to change it as I'm researching and learning music at home all by myself.
I do know all will just get worse and worse from here and I don't care.

Attached: nvm.png (133x45, 1K)

21 wizard apprentice yee yeep

im gay and in the fashion industry

For a grand total of 126
I just turned 18, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be screwing this up, I dont know how to function independently. I'm scared guys.

Attached: IMG_20190310_170407_714.jpg (572x572, 50K)

How the fuck did you end up here user?

I got 140 lol

Attached: 7105BDE1-8B7B-488C-A8A2-7D984DF931A0.gif (220x220, 86K)

Another one of these for the reddit fags? Kek.
27 here.

>tfw last time I took the test I got cyborg but now im a robot

Attached: 3B6307E3-195F-4167-9174-1378CF221947.png (637x360, 267K)

135 here.

Im white 19. 6'1 160 pounds going to college. Go on 3 mile walk a day and try to maintain a healthy diet. Have been seeing ultimate qt for 2 months. We have everything in common. Weve met eachothers entire family already. She works. I dont have car currently so she makes the 40 min drives to me. About a month in got to stay the night with her on her birthday thats the first blowjob. Week later we have sex. Since that first time we fuck at least twice when we see each other. See her 2-4 times a week. Have a large caring supportive family. Only have 1 friend but friends for past 15 years. Text almost daily, see monthly. Can maintain a conversation with strangers. Dont get scared to approach stranger. Not afraid to approach women. Somke weed nightly after getting my homework and other responsibilities done. Hardly play video games anymore. Try to read often.

2 years ago i scored 40ish. Shit changes if you put in the effort

I come by to vist periodically

I got a 94, however I think that some of those questions have a disproportionate amount of points attached which boosted my score that high. In times past, I scored on the 'cyborg' tier, which I feel is more accurate, as opposed to 'slightly strange'.

I only make it to cyborg on technicalities and self discipline. Self improvement is a meme and being accomplished just means you have to be more responsible.

Don't you get it? Uglier, stupider, dirtier, shittier, and more pathetic trash than any of us have no problem being human and taking the benefits therein. We're missing something fundamental to the human experience, something so basic that people with it can't even fathom that it's something you can be without, and people without it are robbed of the ability to even know what it was they were born missing. It can't be hopeless if hope was never even a possibility.

Attached: 20190311_033218.jpg (1584x956, 1.26M)

71 cyborg. If I ever had a gf or had a job currently, I would probably be slightly strange

i am ready for my wizard lessons now

Attached: beta wizard.png (383x58, 3K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

q

Attached: akarin 17.png (419x398, 235K)