Be careful shooting yourself in the head with a gun...

Be careful shooting yourself in the head with a gun. A lot of commercial guns aren't designed to kill and the part your brains that actually kills you when destroyed is very small so it's very easy to miss shooting that critical part of your brain. Even if you try committing suicide with a shot gun you might end up just blowing off your face or just the top part of your head. You'll end up being alive for hours or days and if someone finds you you'll end up being in a hospital and being a vegetative/unresponsive state for the rest of your life.

Attached: Ruger Super Redhawk 10mm.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard to go wrong with buckshot unless you're a retard

Hard to miss if you do it right.

Attached: ISIS Calmly upholding Caliphate Law.webm (640x640, 335K)

I'm going to make sure I don't survive if I kill myself. I'd like to find a way to shoot myself, cut my head off, and set myself on fire. Another idea I have is getting in a boat, getting drunk then shooting myself before falling into the water.

just use .22 lr it'll bounce in the skull

do you figure there is a way to rig two shotguns to go off at once? i'm planning on killing myself towards the end of april and I want an idiot proof method. Death by shotgun seems fairly reliable.

>do you figure there is a way to rig two shotguns to go off at once?
How about eight?

Attached: suicide helmet 8 shotgun shells.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

how do I make one? orignololoi

thats why you use 2 guns

Why would I shoot myself? I just downloaded a biology textbook that I want to read.

I wonder if it's possible to pull both triggers at the same time

I can vaguely guess:
-put wires so it'll spark inside eight shells when electricity goes through
-put shells inside capped pipes so they're like a bunch of gun barrels
-put them on a helmet facing inwards by globbing on a gallon of epoxy

This is some odd bait.

If you want to effectively kill yourself put the muzzle of the gun on the part of the neck where it feels like it attaches to the skull and point the muzzle a little bit upwards. That way it hits the brainstem, eliminating your ability to do anything such as breathing.

By not being a worthless excuse for a human being, duh.

dont fuking tell m ewhat to do

>A lot of commercial guns aren't designed to kill
what
Specifically what models are you talking about?

commercial guns can barely damage the skull

>cut my head off,
You can't do that in less than a second (for cheap),
>set myself on fire
That hurts a lot
>the water idea
If you fail it, however, there will be a fuckton of suffering

Attached: suicide1.jpg (1024x657, 141K)

>commercial guns can barely damage the skull
yeah I'm going to call bullshit on that statement until you narrow it down.

commercial helium tanks are very diluted and come with a lot of safety precautions so people can't do the exit bag method anymore.

Stupid noguns european. Are you not aware that there are oodles of 12 gauge and bigger shotguns made for hunting/skeet shooting/whatever?

There is a company in Australia that sells plastic bags and helium canisters to kill yourself with but on the surface they say they just sell recreational helium

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

-t

Attached: akarin 20.png (510x531, 400K)

What do you think "commercial" means in this context?

Read my script you dumb fucking faggot

Gimme feedback too

After that MAYBE I'll consider joining your server
drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk

Clock's ticking, nigger.

The best thing you can do if you want to kill yourself is just move. Please anons, if you ever want to do that to yourself, just think about changing the scenery around you. It has the potential to expunge a lot of negative people, places, and things from your life that may be unknowingly causing you a lot of torment. There's no guarantee it'll be amazing, but there is a guarantee that it'll be different.

Attached: 13c107b8a12a93fccaf2d3181e665536.jpg (1600x1200, 1.21M)

Moving is expensive and doesn't fix any problem other than draining your savings

when things happen in your life like a sudden death of a loved one, life feels immensely hopeless, the money doesn't matter nothing will bring them back. you think it would make you change how you are and to live better but trying to go out in the world mostly alone with no direction. though I would like to move to the country side and not in a shitty small town. at least out there I can be free to do anything I want without being watched all the time

Yeah a kid I know shot himself recently and still had a pulse for hours after

>a lot of commercial guns arent designed to kill
Dumbest fucking thing I'll hear all week.

NEVER: Under the chin OR temple. (Hit the brain dummies)
Remember, in the mouth and upwards.
I also heard behind the ear works.

>JUST MOVE BRO!
Because everyone is able-bodied, and rich enough to just do that.
It's really not that simple.

He's probably talking about guns in 22lr. calibre.
Those have very low velocity and weight.

Attached: HK_G3_MOHW_FSK.png (512x308, 49K)

>and rich enough to just do that.
You could move and be homeless. He never really said you had to live inside a house.

Then he should say "smaller calibers wont be powerful enough to kill people", and not that daft shit he wrote instead.

... I honestly don't know what I expect from this site anymore. Genius.

>guns aren't designed to kill
so what are they designed for then retard?

I want to make my own guillotine. Any good guides?

Attached: 1548581581887.jpg (640x640, 40K)

> 10mm bounces off skulls

Imagine being this stupid and wrong.

A) They can and have killed humans.
B) They're still made mostly for killing, just small game and such. They can totally still kill humans though. I think even the Virginia tech massacre was done with .22.

"A lot of commercial guns aren't designed to kill."

What did he mean by this?

>Be careful shooting yourself in the head
Probably the most oxymoronic thing I've seen in a long time

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

aj

Attached: akarin 10.png (419x398, 235K)