How do you make money

How do robots make money, is it enough to pay rent

Attached: stupid dog you make me gore bad.jpg (1024x1004, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgULWoFXB8g
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

newfags wont understand this image

I'm a newfag and i saw it way before Jow Forums.

This shit has been circulating on instagram bro. Everyone knows about this.

currently unemployed
But i went to a gym for the first time in a while
might go apply there and see if they'll at least let me do 15 hours a week since i'm a college student

9gag?
funnyjunk?

May be reddit. I don't understand the picture and this is my first time seeing this

the true based neet doesn't make money, he lives at the expense of parents

Attached: 12361432614361436.jpg (300x213, 22K)

fuck off discord tranny, mental illness cuckery in there

I know what both parts are, but what's the connection?

>is it enough to pay rent
Yeah, they pay me on time.

I work but I still need to make more. What's a decent side hustle besides selling drugs? I was thinking photography at first but it's oversaturated so that's out.

selling drugs works for me

youtube.com/watch?v=WgULWoFXB8g

Is it worth the risk/reward

Mom and dad look after me because I'm such a schizophrenic autistic retard that I actually had to be held down by the police one time for having an autistic spergout. :'(

I have a job
It sucks
Life sucks
Kill me

Attached: C98FEF6C-0DC3-4716-A271-3A565663043B.jpg (693x600, 166K)

underrated as fuck filename fucking kek

Story time, already?

>two years ago
>trying to get my GED
>waiting at train station
>too much noise
>load autism.exe
>give up on holding it in and start screaming
>someone calls police about a crazy person
>police show up and help me talk to a psychiatrist
>go to psych ward for 10 days
>end up failing GED
>use the rest of my money, ~$200 to buy a train trip from Washington state back to Virginia
Feels bad

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ca

Attached: akarin 1.png (419x398, 191K)

1000ish eurobucks at my part time min wage job as a security guy

250 for rent and electricity

checks out

>discord
pls just end yourself

Attached: 1456509920193.jpg (807x720, 83K)

how bad is virginia?

Work at my gramps business. pretty comfy and pays well. I still live with my mom and we usually split the bills

Attached: 1531878880166.jpg (3000x3000, 245K)

keep treating grandpa well so you can make sure he puts you on his will

I work at a movie theater. It's enough to pay rent (surprisingly, thanks to the roommate), but not much more than that. I've been doordashing on the side to compensate for any other money I might need.

My mom and dad hate that I'm 22 and still have these jobs. They support my pipe dream of being a filmmaker but they need to see me actually accomplish something first, have a real job because they don't want to see me working at the theater when I'm 30 and neither do I, but I didn't go to college for too long so all I have is wagie skills.

I can't believe I decided to get into such a nebulous and unguaranteed field. I could have had a passion for engineering or medicine, like any other good Asian, like half the people in my fucking family, I could have went to school and studied that, but NOOO I JUST HAD TO BE A FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT (((ARTIST))) WHO HAS A (((CRAFT))) AND THINKS HE'S GOT A FUCKING VISION

FUCK ME, MAN, FUCK THIS SHIT.

>tfw been here for years and lost

Attached: pepe whid.jpg (412x351, 21K)

It's terrible, just awful. Please don't come here or recommend it to anyone.

>they don't want to see me working at the theater when I'm 30 and neither do I
Why? I don't get this mentality. A job is a job, if it pays your rent who gives a shit what the job is? The job you do now is just as "real" a job as some office job or a call centre or 100000 other jobs. Vast majority of human beings don't have fucking careers like people idealize, they just have whatever job comes along

>frend owns the house
>work with friend
>friends girlfriend, who I also live with is my autistic manager
>friend becoming abusive
>not sure if friend anymore
>stuck
>might leave for a hitchhike if shit keeps up like this

Predatory assholes get the gas too. Maybe Ill just move in with that guy who I let bang me occasionally. If life is like a movie Im in a horror flick. I cant relate to anyone. Not even you, but youre as close as it gets.

I need to invest in a good back pack.

Zpacks. Light, durable and extremely water resistant.

i haven't seen any of the gifs in years