Has there ever been a man capable of love?

because I haven't met one

Attached: 8.gif (500x280, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool, now let me dump my load inside you.

I'm fully capable of love, it's commitment that freaks me out.

>Has there ever been a man so cucked and beaten that he's willing to put up with my shrewish and vile personality that increases exponentially along a linear timeframe?

Oh I'm sure he's out there somewhere, may God have pity on that poor son of a bitch.

Why? If you love someone don't you want to be with them forever?

and how many have you met that relate to you thinking that

>haven't met one
Oh you met many of them. You just did not notice them because they are not as flashy as you want them to be ... You probably walk by them many times a day.

I don't know, I've known thousands of guys and none of them have ever loved me.
I don't walk past anyone, I stay inside all day.

Plenty, but we're all straight.

>I stay inside all day
Me too. Get panic attack if I try to walk out the door... And even if I manage to get out -- this feeling when you finally outside standing there trying decide if you should go left or right ... and suddenly realizing that there is no place for you to go... Not a single place on the whole fucking planet.. I hate this feeling.

>I've known thousands of guys
>I stay inside all day
Hmm.

Me either OP desu...

>want to be with them forever
If you REALLY love someone, you want him/her to have everything THE BEST under the sun... including the best partner, not a boring looser ...
So if you love someone, you have to leave -- that's the paradox... I don't know how to solve it..

>If you really love someone you have to be a doormat and let them use you for their own gain

no

if you love me set me free~~~~

You are free and I hate your guts, I'll sadpost if I want to.

Attached: vg.jpg (599x676, 131K)

i love my cat
fuck you Jow Forums my comment is original

It's not that they weren't capable of love, it's that you're unlovable

Yes I love my grandmother and father

Attached: 1551997606417.jpg (779x960, 147K)

You have met plenty but you were too picky roastie

apparently you count yourself as one, larping faggot

The good parts diesl inside us when we get tired of being manipulated and used by attention whores.
Now fuck off with your victim mentality. I bet you're guilty of this.

The good parts die**

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

da

Attached: akarin 1.png (510x531, 472K)

Join this server anons, small and comfy and we will never abandon you, everyone is welcomed

/ZqepDR3

DO NOT JOIN CP ALERT
CP POSTED IN MAIN
DO NOT JOIN

I hate you more than Jesus loves you

Attached: 1550710745958.jpg (192x250, 5K)

Why would you join a discord server being spammed in the first place?
Not saying a lot.

Now I really hate you

Attached: images(4).jpg (204x247, 5K)

We have a lot in common you and I.

Define "known" and form a real number.

> doormat
if you think in these terms, I doubt you know what REAL love is... I wish I could explain, but Im not good at explaining.

Interacted with, can't form a real number.

So you're counting even the people you've exchanged a few words with?

I'll continue with my point. I think you've only met a few, and are doing what retards do, which is inflate reality and generalize. In reality you've probably only met a few examples, but are playing it up, and making it seem worse than it is for emotional reasons.

How many people have to abandon me for me to be allowed to declare all men shit?

All men. Also, they have to abandon you without good reason, where good reason is decided by someone objective i.e. not you.

I've never done anything to deserve abandonment.

Theres no point in trying to love women when women have lost their incentive to be loving and loyal.

Side note: I think its hilarious that my female coworkers think I'm gay just because I don't talk to any of them or give them validation.

Attached: 1532477868631.png (523x523, 477K)

ln your opinion. Also, you may not have done anything to deserve ongoing commitment either. Really though, when it comes to someone else's love and affection, you don't actually 'deserve' anything.

There are plenty of men capable of love, but they're all less attractive than you are willing to date.

*sets OP on fire

Attached: 1147586122673.jpg (450x300, 88K)

Nobody is really capable of love as it is intended in literary and cinematographic interpretations
I'm pretty sure that what you are looking for is just a clingy bastard with abandonment issues

maybe it's just you, ever thought of that?

>Also, you may not have done anything to deserve ongoing commitment either
This is true for every incel/khhv/gf-less sadsack/general pityparty-people, though

>I'm pretty sure that what you are looking for is just a clingy bastard with abandonment issues

How's that different from love?

yes but I killed him. yes, i mean it in the edgy "im different and a bad boy now" kind of way.
Doesn't make it less true tho

Attached: 1551105933431.jpg (640x628, 55K)