Non-whitebots, why do you prefer white women to your own?

Non-whitebots, why do you prefer white women to your own?

Attached: 1552269627582.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer latinas and arabs. white girls are trash, but I would a big titty goth bitch
>t. blackbot

i prefer slavs, but after them come spanish, latina, asian, arab, black, and then my own race

Whites are like a 1st place trophy.

You only get one 1 shot so might as well go big, right?

Asian*
Only niggers go after wh*toids

>why do you prefer white women to your own?
I don't.

White girls tend to be bland and boring, both in sex and life in general.

Give me a depressed vietnamese or a self-hating black girl to work. Shit, i fuck even trannies if they are passable.

>t. degenerate mex.

Pale white feet
/thread

White women, not roasties user.

>we tend to like the things we lack in our enviroment
>in my country, light skined women/men
>theres something nice in their skin tone
>average more good looking
>pussies dont look like fucking burned beef

I guess is just a kind of fetish, culturaly I dont think we could even get along that well

Plus our own tv culture (at least in my country) catalog lighter skin people as having beter social status, education, better looks, etc.

>tldr our own culture makes us hate our ethnic roots and makes us want to become white, or like white people more.

this.
we got the same patrician taste user. surprising

Asian American here.
I generally prefer to date Chinese girls but white girls would also be acceptable. Don't want to date other races though.

>Shit, i fuck even trannies if they are passable.
Un hombre refinado.

Chinese girls are literal gold digging insects
They are soulless and only fake emotions to get what they want, which is usually a wealthy white guy to impregnate and support them

Black guy here
I unironically interacted with more white women than black in my upbringing and schooling due to me going to what was considered a "good" school and college.
I think every race has beautiful women. but we're 13% of the population, dont get why people get mad I'm going for the bigger population

Finding the right one is a real art I have to admit.
Generally speaking you want to go for immigrants with a green card (or on track to getting one). Avoid Asian-American girls because they're basically white girls.

literally just novelty

Well thanks for posting exactly the wrong thing in the thread, you dumb nigger.

Blacks are like 40% of the planet's population you fucking nigger

Citizenship. Duh

yeah but 70% of that 40% are stuck in africa and wont interact with whites outside of peace corp sexpats you absolute brainlet retard shut the fuck up im obviously talking about my experience as an american black you fucking stupid cocksucker

I dont. They are hot but I see them as equal in attractiveness in my eyes. (Except some ultra white bitches, too alien for me)

>t. Latino

A 70iq nig calling someone else stupid
Lul

How can white girls even compete?
By the time they're in their late twenties they all have wrinkly skin....

Attached: 1552117192641.jpg (1080x834, 115K)

Own that bitch ass whitoid.

t. mixed 3/4 white but still an ethnic to a lot of u. white women are just most attractive

Mexican here, I actually prefer asians, black women and latinas in that order. Not attracted to white girls.

But how are fat trashy whitechicks considered first place trophies?

I don't. I also don't get non-whites going goo-goo ga-ga over white girls either. To me, if a woman is attractive, then I generally don't care what color she is, however I do tend to lean more towards brown skinned Latinas/black women (slim waist nice ass).

t.black

because one of them spit in my face, and the other one didn't say hi but instead told me to suck her dick as an introduction.

i like white girls, especially the innocent one

Attached: Shhh_5381d3_5531911.jpg (473x500, 33K)

Why are they wearing underwear outside?

Non white and I prefer women just like that. She would be a trophy to us shitskins

Eh, I'll take what I can get, but I prefer darker skin

white women are more attractive than ethnics

Attached: 1543953805979.jpg (1080x719, 43K)

Dont call yourself a shitskin

Attached: 1B8FE240-E794-45B5-9EA4-C00475CF7320.jpg (620x457, 46K)

I'm a mulatto and Id say I prefer mulatto women over the average white woman. I guess i just prefer half mixed race women of any kind over pure of any race. Monoracial people of any kind never really get what it's like so I'd rather be with someone I could relate to more when it comes to racial identity.

Attached: 1551725031868.png (1200x848, 308K)

What do you think you're solving by saying dumb shit like that?

Not him, but it reeks of trying too hard to fit in.

definitely not because of their disposition.

Attached: 1547111789680.jpg (1242x1550, 291K)

I prefer southern European women over Nordic women.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

am

Attached: akarin 13.png (419x398, 235K)

I don't.
White girls are like the very bottom of my list

I don't. There's nothing attractive about the girls in the op. Black girls and latinas are much better.

white girls are uniquely sheltered human beings.
alot of middle-class white girls are super peppy and have this bright optimism to them that just screams that they've never had anything bad happen to them in their entire life

its a unique flavor that only white girls have