Pizzafag chronicles

I know it's a bit late, but I've been craving to read this greentext story again and the only screencaps I can find of it are hella blurry or incomplete. If you have it post it please.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-09-10-43-49.png (1024x600, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crikey that was from around July of last year, right? God time flies fast. Wish I could help user, but I also dont have any screencaps. Good luck.

Attached: Anguished Luan.png (489x528, 322K)

It was like a full on event on Jow Forums too bad it was spread out among threads anf not kept all together

I remember, I swear it was only yesterday. But then I looked at my journal and saw that the entry for July 2018 mentioned Pizzafag and now Ive realized how fast time flies here. Its a shame it wasnt centralized in one thread though

I know this might sound weird but can you post images of your journal entries. I'm interested now.

There's nothing much in them. I dont have a camera, but I can transcribe some entries if you want. I don't have a lot of entries, especially before May 2018

Sure why not I have nothing better to read

Okay pick a month before May 2018 and I'll transcribe the closest entry

I mean after May 2018

Just transcribe the ones your think are the cream of the crop

Okay this one is from January 4, 2019. It isnt that interesting, but its one of the saddest IMO. Names have been redacted, but the rest is typed as is with mistakes, capitals,etc.

New Year, new me! No, not really. Anyways to catch up the end of 2018 heres what happened, Christmas at San Antonio. The trip to San Antonio was interesting. I git road trip songs for the drive (Eunning on Empty and Born to Run, good). While at SA I saw cousins I hadn't seen in a long time. [Name],[Name], and Yadira. The last one was especially interesting. In her I saw the daughter I know I will never have. Sad. To be completely honest she is my favorite little cousin fir this reason. I kind of dknt know where it came from, it just happened. Sadly, she made me promise I would get a GF by the time I visited again. I know chances are she won't remember, but I can't help but feel dissapointment and shame in muself for making a promise I know I can't fulfill. I-

That's all I wrote for that entry before I was interrupted in my writing. God that brought back feels. That entry was accompanied by a hand drawn picture of JFK with the "if only you knew how bad things were"

Attached: 1552207235485.png (628x1009, 269K)

Maybe you should make a book of random journal entries

Is that interesting enough? Or should I just stop?

Is this a positive response, do you want me to continue?

Please continue unless you don't want to

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

--e

Attached: akarin 5.png (510x531, 400K)

Fuck off you filthy nonce

Ok I have nothing better to do, just know it takes me a while to transcribe these though.

June 2, 2018
Well 12th grade is over, ended yesterday. Pretty sad, I suppose. Passed all of my classes. Had a case of Deja Vu. Mostly cringy stuff. Mr.[Name] made a video for us. Stuck in Gunpowder Age in EW5. Still feel JUST'd. Looks like I'll never meet 33.11.44.11.43.23.11 ever again. Maybe one day. Heart attack symptoms not returned. Still kind of spooked. Deus Vult? Drive to the East! Get LITTY with Dwayne the "ROCK" Johnson in hisnnew raunchy flick JUMANJI.

Yeah I just opened it up and wrote down that entry. Man im real slow. I know alot of this doesnt make sense to you, since a lot of it is personal stuff but whatever. This was one of my mpre average entries. Not interesting.

You're prone to heart attacks is it genetics or..?

October 29,2018
Well nothing much has happened so far. I was aware of /wsg/, I now browse it. Alright. Geogussr game is fun. Tik Tok is cringe. Ricardo Milos saved /wsg/ fro. TT. Also DOTA. On the physiological aspects of life; why worry when life is just a string of jokes, best thing to do is just laugh and enjoy it. Now on technology, internet is great, Loud House is KINO. Although the comedian reminds me of 33.11.44.11.43.23.11 a bit too much. Good or bad? I dont know. Tell jokes, must be funny. Even if jokes are bad. Everyone likes bad jokes. I mean they enjoy life? IRONIC NOT EDGY. Back to the Jester on TV, despair at zero possibilities. Things looking up? AHHHHHHHH

And that is that entry. You know user, your silence unnerves me. Can you at least respond with a "this sucks"? I dont want to be a fool who just posting his thoughts for no one.

Even im not sure, but one day while riding the bus I felt all the classic symptoms of a heart attack. I couldn't feel my left hand, I could barely breathe, I felt lightheaded and dizzy,there was pressure in my chest like a clenched fist. Fuck I was prepared to die right then and there. I couldn't move for around 20 minutes, missed my stop. Spooked the shit out of me, I still dont know if it was a heart attack or something else.

Huh? I've been asking elaborations for each one of your entries . Sorry if it's slow I'm shit at CAPtchas or whatever it's called

Also why do you like the loud house so much is it a form of escapism for you?

Yeah I see your replies now. The reason I like LH is for multiple reasons. One , like you guessed, as a form of escapism. Another because I can spend time with my little brother watching it. And finally, because Luan (pic related) is a cute. She reminds me of this gal (that string of numbers is code for her name,childish but a necessary precaution) I knew a few years ago. Its kind of spooky how close the resemblence is. God what I would give to go back.

Attached: ItjustworksLuan.png (605x598, 858K)

How did you meet IRL Luan Loud?

This is kinda eerie that a thread can thrive with only two people. Like a unnoticed conversation that is so public we might as well be screaming

November 12, 2018
The and of an era. 100 year old anniversary of the end of WWI was yesterday, and Stan Lee died TODAY. It just feels strange thinking that one can die and the world will go on. Eventually no more Stan Lee cameos EVER. Been thinking about the future a lot; what we'll see, what we'll miss. Others have seen so much in so little time. It is absolutely crazy. To fill in one month: Eurobeat(again), Channel 802, Maltshop Favorites, kid I used to know died in a crash. Crazy. The Jester is still around, but its all so tiresome. Admiration of comedian is lowered. But relapse is possible. Jve just been Reeling in the Years. This plus Maltshop has made me nostalgic for a time I've never lived. "Woe is me" . As usual no 33.(...) Too tired. Loudest Thanksgiving. Almlst forgot: [Name] and [Name] are going to Mexico in 5 days. No Thanksgiving. Sad? The FUTURE is uncertain. What I would give to gk back to Yesterday.

This felt really long. Yup, I like reading my old entries. Helps me not forget things. Also fuck CAPTCHA.

I like to keep memories too but I keep reminders of them in the form of objects and drawings

>Sadly, she made me promise I would get a GF by the time I visited again.

What is wrong with you that a small child wants you to get a gf soon?

I met her a long time ago in freshmen year. God that was so long ago. We were in Biology class (haha thats pretty funny) and in AP Geography class. God so many memories. She was so beautiful. So funny. Her nice brown hair, her lovely laugh, her sense of humor, she was smart. God. She looked like Luan, same hairstyle and even had braces as well. Fuck me I sound pathetic. Unfortunately she went to homeschooling after that one year. God I'll never forget her. Man I must sound pathetic.

This is pretty crazy. How the Hell is this not all the way to page 10?

Weird I was just thinking about this today and how legendary it was this is all I have

Attached: 2B3924D5-326A-4BE2-908A-B7D7C4175545.png (3185x7146, 1.93M)

I'm probably never getting those screencaps now well damn. Att least this is enteraining

She's like 10. She asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said I didn't. Then she asked if I ever had one before, I said no. She looks up to me, she thinks Im some kind of perfect knight in shining armor, God bless her soul. I guess she just couldn't believe me. Mr.Perfect didn't have one. She made me pinky promise her that Id get one. Im pretty pathetic.
Yeah I keep momentos as well. I still have my schedules for every year. Also some of my AP Geography notes. Some books I received from my 5th grade teacher, etc.

Well user looks like you got your screencaps.
If you want I can stop now.

HOLY SHIT user YOU'RE A GOD SEND MAY YOUR DICK BE SUCKED BY ANIME GIRLS FOR CENTURIES thank you

Naw I'm already awake at 2am can't give up now

Okay I'll type up more of my entries just stay awake it's 2 where I am as well.

No problem friend I didnt even know I had it I just went back in my images to find some pizza fag fan art and it was right next to it have a good day man

Attached: 5B6241AB-0892-4E7F-AFD3-DD33B4DC85DE.png (992x900, 27K)

Here's one. I was a little unsound here. Took me an entire day to write this entry.

November 20, 2018
To recap the past weeks: [Name] and [Name] went to Mexico the night of Saturday. Stayed up watching LH, replaying Arkham City, and watching KINO (White Christmas). Went to church. Ate Taco Bell. Interesting/Depressing talk with [Name]. Oh what could've been. I used to be the most happiest kid in the world. I was Mr.Popular. But I suppose it was not meant to be. Either Jefferson by myself or now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST!!!!!!! So far my week of isolation. Ive been able too handle but soon AHHH. I need to read. I need to read. I need to read. I need to read. DRAMA, ACTION, SUSPENSE, ANYTHING!I need to watch flicks too. Watched Breakfast Club on Saturday. Good. Sad the nerd didn't get anyone, but I guess that mirrors real life. Watched Bohemian Rhapsody. Had a good time, Don't Stop Me Now. I dont knkw the future is uncertain. I saw [Name] at Chick-Ful-A tonight. No 33.11.44.11.43.23.11 obviously. The Comedian is still adored. But why? Would not the Athlete be superior? Or anyone else? Its logical, yet I refuse and stand steadfast. "O woe is me". Just because 33..(...) is similar to the Comedian. AHHHHHHHH.

All the capitalization is exactly like the entry. God my handwriting was barely legible. I repeated the same thing like 3 times.

Another entry follows this one that is kind of it's "sequel".

This is the real Electric boogaloo

Hopefully someone will give all the pizzafag parts because I've read the full thing before and that screencap has some gaps

*still thank the lord I got most parts

November 25, 2018
Well it looks as though my period of isolation is almost over. Just a few more days. I cant wait. I have lots of video ideas. I saw Wreck It Ralph 2 yesterday. Meh, first was better. I saw Bohemian Rhapsody twice. [Name] saw it three times. Today went to Wal-Mart and Panda Express. Yum. I am afraid of the future. This isolation showed me I have no life. After high school I have become a ghost. A forgotten memory. I have nothing to distinguish myself from others. I am not special. I am not average. I am become nothing. Its funny (haha) that ive spent thr last month attempting to become a Jester. A funny man, a comedian, cracking jokes. To be funny, when so far the biggest joke so far is my life. What will my life be in the future? I dont know. Someone at church asked me what I thought I would be doing in 10 years. And in my head I only saw 4 options. Miserable minimum wage. Struggling thriugh college (if I dont drop out), living at home as a useless NEET like now, or dead. Its funny.

This is just the first part, I think this might be the longest entry I have. This is thbe "sequel" to

Are you actually suicidal?

Continuation of this entry

Everyone, from my family to my teachers/"friends", expected something from me. I dont know why. I peaked in 5th grade. 5TH GRADE. WHO PEAKS IN 5TH GRADE! IF IT WASNT SO SAD IT WOULD BE FUNNY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.Why does life toy with me? Why does it give me hope only to take it away? Why? Everyone else found themselves. They all at least formed life long friendships. They had their groups, their teams, their bands, their SOMETHING. I have nothing. I am nothing. I had no friends, no teams, no hobbies, no inspirations, no dreams, no goals, no love, nothing. I'm just a Lonely Boy. "Woe is Me".

This is the second part. One last part to this entry.
No I'm not suicidal. Besides this was from a couple months ago.

Yeah so... Wheres the end.. Fucking douche

Final part of entry for November 25, 2018

I probably sound crazy or something, but I am not. I really dont know why I write this. Just to vent I suppose. But no matter I am going to persevere. All the way until [Name] and [Name] are finally gone. So maybe, 3 years? Until then I'll just be the Jester. Tell jokes. Just smile and wave. On another subject, I sometimes pretend I have my own TV show. Maybe my life is a show. Not like the Truman Show, but like I live in a TV show, if that makes sense. I like to "monologue" to the "audience", look at the "camera",etc. Idk. Maybe I am going crazy with all thrse jokes and ideas of TV shows. But most likely im just cracking up... At my own jokes. Well this has gone long enough. Until next time, if there is one.

And that finishes that long entry. Dang real long. Another one coming up.

Oh it just seemed like you are/were suffering some form of depression very sad and low self-esteem in your writing.

Yeah I think at that time I was. Pretty low moment when you realize you peaked in 5th grade

>not like the truman show
So your aware of living in one or..

This next entry isnt depressing or anything. Just normal stuff. Kind of good memory in this next one.

I meant it in the sense that I might live IN a TV show. In the Truman Show his life is a show, his home one giant set. In my scenario it was more I'm living in a TV show, it would be my reality.I would never be able do escape my reality. Hope that made sense.

I understand now but also can't really explain how I get it either lmao

January 20, 2019

To recap the past 2 weeks. We went ice skating. I kind of taught [Name] how to ice skate. Went to go see Aquaman with [Name]. I started running, but on January 8th(Tuesday) I messd up my right knee. Taking a 2 week break ending in 2 days. Netflix has some stuff to watch, I guess. Had Watchmen. Got more 50s-60s songs. Started working on song. Beat from At the Hop. Starting Titanic. Loud House episodes Will be coming. Luan based Stage Plight. I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE GETS WITH BENNY AHHHHHH. Of course I also found 33.11.44.11.43.23.11. My mind has been put to rest, for now. I let go on the boards. Who knows what the future holds? Forgive me.

Man I remember when I found her again. It was beautiful, she was beautiful. She didnt have her braces anymore, and I tell you she looked even more beautiful. God, seeing her again was like a dream come true.

very cute user I hope you meet her again

Yeah so do I, chances are I won't though. I saw her with her father and mother. Shopping. She was going to college. I dont know which one. But with her leaving college, she also leaves my life. Chances are she doesn't remember me. If she does its probably only as a friend. But honestly, thats good enough for me. I was thinking of reaching out to her and talk to her about my feelings. But she doesnt need me in her life. She looked happy already.She was real smart. I hope she has a good life, even if it means Im not in it.
Typing this made me feel like a cuck, but the sentiments are all true.

Before I go to sleep do you have anything you want me to draw?

Hmm. Well how skilled are you? You know what? Doesnt matter. Just draw me something anything will do.

Im going to sleep too now. Its been fun sharing my tales. If you ever see a guy posting Luan pics on r9k, especially on threads with no replies, its probably me. Im Just gonna post one more entry and im out. Good night user.

March 6, 2019

Listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Good. More Luan. Chapter 2 of story has been massive success. 330 Views in one day! Epic. But not all good. Today was Stage Plight. I felt anger, now only sadness remains.

And thats the final entry for you user, and for any lurkers. It was pretty short, one of the more recent ones. Maybe some other time I can do this again. Well good night anons.

Attached: DEEPSLEEP Luan.jpg (860x600, 90K)

I really would like to read the end of the Lydia story

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

s

Attached: akarin 19.png (419x398, 235K)