Femanon:all the hundreds of partners I've had only loved me for my roast flaps but I kept letting them in anyway my...

Femanon:all the hundreds of partners I've had only loved me for my roast flaps but I kept letting them in anyway my life is so sad and I'm more lonely than anyone

Attached: 1551965705817.gif (227x221, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but robots are different. they're good boys, they'll treat you right if you agree to put out on the first date(not neccesarily on the first date)

What is this straw man archetype they set up for robots like we're big movie villains. Chad is the one who gets sex on the first date and no one thinks twice about it

I'd rather wait at least few months.

would robots continue dating someone who didn't want to have sex, but wanted to date for a few years first? could they do it without cheating with someone else?

That is a fake scenario as far as I know. Chad wouldn't wait that long and neither would the roastie for that matter

I'd be okay with that, as long as we can still be intimate and close in other ways, like cuddling.

I'm in a LDR with the coolest girl I've ever met. We talked for a year before meeting up on a trip together and she still wanted to wait a week before she was comfortable kissing me (I got rejected every day for that week lol). I'll probably never get to go much farther with her until, or if, we get married, and even then it'll probably only be for procreation. Still 100% worth it. Although I probably wouldn't want to deal with it if she wasn't a khv when we met.

If she was a virgin, I'd be totally fine with that.

If she was a virgin, maybe. No roastie is worth that kind of commitment.

You're both a couple of faggots.

>j-just wait two years user
>all those other guys i let fuck me in all my other holes didn't have to wait
>b-but if you wait for me i'll surely make it worth your while

dating a girl makes me a faggot? ok

Would you cheat on her if you got the chance and we're fairly certain she'd never know?

This isn't a loaded question, I'm just curious. But if you're worried about how other anons would react and don't want to answer, I understand.

Attached: superthumb.gif (300x250, 43K)

Never. I have a long list of extremely specific standards and she miraculously fits almost all of them, which is why I think she's the coolest girl I've ever met. I'm so in love with her that she's genuinely the most attractive girl on the entire planet in my eyes. There's no one I'd even want to cheat on her with.

>you date but no touch
>chad gapes her mush

That's sweet. I wish you the best.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

I said I probably wouldn't tolerate waiting like that if she wasn't a khv. A girl like her is so rare that I'm completely fine waiting however long it takes.

>"I'm not like the other girls" the roastie shrieks with glee
>But the minute she's with Chad he has her on her knees

Wew lad don't be surprised if she doesn't reciprocate the feeling.

Your reaction pic actually made me laugh. Thank you user.

I might be a 7/10 on my best day so I don't think she does reciprocate the physical attraction to be honest. But she told me she really loves me and doesn't think there's anyone else in the world who could possibly love her more than me which I thought was really nice. So I'm fine with that I guess, not like I have much of a choice

Chad wouldn't have to wait

>beta waits

That might be true. But I'm not Chad and I got to her first so maybe I'm lucky enough to beat the system and keep her. Every day I pray that God will let things work out between us. Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy but I have to do whatever it takes.

Maybe she's playing you for a fool. Seriously you believe she's a khv and YOU are her first choice out of everyone?

Bitch stfu

I trust her, she seems like the kind of person who would be honest in a "take it or leave it" kind of way. Also her extreme reaction to our first kiss really made it seem like she's never done it before.

No. You give it up for chad you can give it up for me.

Be wary though. Women these days can't be trusted but maybe you did find the diamond in the ruff

I like living optimistically. It just feels good to trust someone 100%. If it turns out to be the wrong choice then I can cross that bridge when I get there.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

bb

Attached: akarin 2.png (419x398, 235K)

I'm actually not interested in any premarital sex at all, but that's utterly pointless if she's already been spoiled by other men. You're not wife material anymore, you're the village whore.

I wouldn't date you.I don't want to compete with over 100 past guys.