Robots and fembots are made for each other

Robots and fembots are made for each other.

Attached: klt3xkbumun11.png (758x769, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why settle with a robot, if I can get some nights with chad?

too bad im not a real robot, im just a neet

Nah, fembots don't like robots. Robots aren't made for anybody, and that's the sad truth.

Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

-c

Attached: akarin 3.png (510x531, 400K)

Robots can become monks, that's a far better live than most humans can ever dream

>some nights
>some
well doesnt seem like he loves you, and at this point im pretty sure youre too impure to be worthy of marriage, the joke is on you

That's the fun part, when I get in my 30's, there'll be plenty of men willing to marry and maintain me, even if I treat my husband like shit and have some lovers.

ah yeah, well the truth is, only beta faggots will accept living this kind of life, and dumbass faggots, and that really how it is, so good luck

So I've two chooses:
1. marry a beta in my 20's
2. have chad in my 20's and marry a beta in my 30's

looks like you were bound to be with a beta in any case huh, men dont care who you are, as long as you have a fuckable hole. dont think youre special because youre getting fucked by someone out of your league. if you had any more restraint maybe then the better men would have considered you a suitable candidate for marriage.

Would you love me, or at least appreciate me, for looking after you?

I understand why you don't want me.
I'm sorry I can't be better for you.

There are few alphas so all females can marry alphas, it's polygamy or having a beta to maintain me and be lover of some random alpha.

Of course not, but I'd use your money and treat you like shit, when I do have any interaction with you.

Just because we're fembots doesnt mean we have to sleep with robots. We're allowed to have standards. Alas that doesnt mean we arent welcome here either.

You know thats just a dude pretending to be a girl to get under your skin, right? Hes literally following the plot of that one Eurasiantiger comic.

No plot, just making fun of robots, that's their reason to exist.

Attached: 1519624567544.jpg (811x1082, 180K)

probably. it's pretty pathetic in any case.

Acknowledging what youre saying is retarded doesnt make it any less retarded

Hey OP, want to know how you can find a decent wife?

I TOLD YOU TO DIE YOU BITCH
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GO GET CANCER

Both are to shallow.

The tragedy of the incels.

Both are terrible people and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Attached: i'm right.jpg (500x376, 28K)

Yes please.
>inb4 "be chad"

W-what the fuck is in that discord?

Attached: Pepe very worried.jpg (540x511, 22K)

1. become muslim and have a half decent appearance/manners
2. become a fanatical christian and have a half decent appearance/manners
3. move to a really backward place and have a half decent appearance/manners
4. be luck
5. marry a used roastie

Fembots, how can I make you happy?

I can assure you fembots are really fucked up in some way, and even robots can't stand them
I mean, women should always have it easy in life, what made them take this path? There's lotta questions to be made here

The truth is both robots and fembots are intended to be alone, and they could never even stand eachother

I'm going to impregnate a fembot

>fembots
literally don't exist
women cannot ever be genuinely lonely
even here on Jow Forums a girl can have 100 people waiting on her hand and foot just for a chance at mere conversation

yeah ok satan

Attached: 1387669393603.jpg (299x328, 18K)

Satan says its true.

l like fembots when we're not shitposting to rile each other up.

that would be the most disfunctional relationship ever

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

aq

Attached: akarin 17.png (419x398, 235K)