Why do normies defend sluts with such intense passion?

I'm in a facebook debate group with a fake profile. I posted the following post, and got over 100 replies:

>WOW: Massive slut has sex with hundreds of men (officially "she has lost count") and "up to six men a week" ... but today this "single mother" says that "Monogamy is now the aim" LOL! This dumb bitch is 200 dicks and 15 years late for that! This isn't about "monogamy" it's about finding some pathetic beta to pay for her kid, while she cheats on him... then divorces him for half his money.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6789343/Self-confessed-sex-addict-30-whos-slept-200-men-goes-celibate-mother.html

basically the responses were as follows:
- 95% were: "she did nothing wrong, you're an incel, you just wish you coulda fucked her" etc
- 3% were agreeing with me
- 2% other

why do so many normies try to justify this sort of shit?
i've had sex with 3 girls, it's not even an accomplishment. i stopped wasting my time trying to get laid all the time once i realized how it's not that great if you don't actually like the girl.

i bet if they had a daughter, they wouldn't be proud of her fucking 200 guys! oh, wait, they wouldn't care. WTF?

have normies truly gone insane?

BTW, i was just fishing for replies, because facebook increases the visibility of future posts the more popular your other ones are, but i was surprised how many people were saying she did nothing wrong...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 1.34.45 AM.png (862x1430, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey um user, can I ask you for a favour
i would have, but you spelled "favor" wrong

stop bastardizing the AMERICAN LANGUAGE you faggot

Thats about 1guy a month.
If she was a bitch in heath that fucked multiple guys a week she probably did it in college which can make it possible that she was monogamous most of the time.
This is just average women nowadays, completely blown out of proportions.

Gay people are far worse they fuck 200 guys a month

I think you can celebrate her repentance while also being angry that it was ever happening (six guys a week? JESUS.) Guess that makes me the two percent?

Anyway, they defend her because that's what modern feminism and "sex positivity" movements teach people, and they'll try to support that even though deep down it's uncomfortable and tearing them apart. (Mostly. Some are just iredeemable whores who genuinely think she did nothing wrong).

Side note: was anyone bothered by that harlequin fetus licking a goddamn knife?

Attached: 1102323-art_10.jpg (897x1200, 267K)

Best r9k Discord, join now! zMUNBTW

Attached: 1546337117413.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

>she has been celibate for four months
wow truly newsworthy, how does she manage it

>fucking six different people in one week
That sounds so hellish.

>basically the responses were as follows:
Theres two comments you wanker.

On the plus side, the kid must have had an easy exit from her vagina.

Why is that kid biting a pear knife?

Is it me, or does that kid look kinda like a negroe? Weird head shape, broad flat nose.

I thought so too but the hair doesn't look ethnic at all. I think it's just a weird looking kid. Probably didn't sleep with great specimens after all.

I know a semi-redneck family with similar facial structure, and they're completely white as far as I know.

The famous 1000 cock stare.

Attached: 523.jpg (634x594, 44K)

>Thats about 1guy a month.
There are a lot of girls out there who hunt up some strange once a month when in thrall to their hormones and then mistake their high partner count to mean they like sex.

white child, mother cleaning up her act to raise it. meh. could be alot worse, and shes 30 so not like she has any smv left

This

As long as it's a white child, it doesn't matter how many men she sleeps with. In fact, we need more women like her to put breeding and being a mother first in their lives

>In fact, we need more women like her to put breeding and being a mother first in their lives

Attached: Fat Bozo.jpg (600x401, 95K)

>People ironically believe dailymail is real news
Imagine my shock

she's so lucky her son came out with a normal nose.

microchimerism.

The child carries the essence of a negro.

That poor kid's going to shoot up a school in 15 years once his peers find out his mom broke the cock carousel and then bragged about it online.

if you were a decent human being and could fuck the equivalent number of girls per week, you would.

But youd rather be a shitty human being and not put in any effort - then wonder why u get no pussy.

Even Stacey's have to put effort in - lots of cosmetics, hair goop, skin creams and correct diet nutrition and exercise. Stacey's also get ostracized by other women if they are popular with guys as well.

Your a faggot if you dont at minimum aim to be a Chad because that basically says you want to contribute nothing to the human race.

Why the fuck would I want to contribute to this shitty race? Lmao, I'd rather cut my nuts off with a dull rusty razor.

>Even Stacey's have to put effort in - lots of cosmetics, hair goop, skin creams and correct diet nutrition and exercise.

To be fair, If I had a choice between wearing makeup and not eating like a fucking pig or learning how to socially interact with people and manipulate people, I'd choose the first option

Damn I'd love to see what that vagina looks like. Probably looks like its been in a fucking war.

>Why the fuck would I want to contribute to this shitty race?
Then why are you complaining?
It easier to defend an active hoe than some little bitch claiming NEETbucks

>500 dicks inside once each makes a vagina worn out
>one dick 500 times doesn't
Maybe one day you will see a vagina in real life and realize how retarded that meme is.

Aw, fuck outta here you psuedo chad. You're just a failed normie with a lower tier normalfag life who comes here to feel better about himself. You fucking faggot.

The vaginas I'm shooting for aren't ones that've been fucked 200 times. So even if I did get to see one, I couldn't verify if the meme was true or not.

No decent human being would do this. Monogamy and strong family values are decent

Nice projection buddy
Just saying, if you offer nothing to society you have no right to complain about it

So much of the news is a fucking joke. Does the person who wrote this article think highly of themself?
I wonder

>if you don't give stuff to thing you don't like you can't dislike it
What a retarded argument. It would be backwards ass as fuck for me to contribute to something I hate. Of course I'm gonna complain, I think it sucks.

follow mommy and daddy's rules and have no personality of your own.

Yeah, I disagree. What makes the world interesting and worthwhile is the abundance of opportunities and diversifies of personalities.

Nuclear families are for people who want to keep us all in the 20th century.

>you need to normalize having different partners
Sounds like a good way to be shitty at commitment.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

bi

Attached: akarin 9.png (419x398, 235K)

All you sexbrained chads and stacies are all the same, in every country. Diverse my ass.

>Cope.avi
SEETHING roastie.

stop polluting threads u fuk

At least our Mom and Dads stuck around and love us. Unlike you you fatherless cunt.
>What makes the world interesting and worthwhile is the abundance of opportunities and diversifies of personalities.
Says who? Also no it doesnt. People need to do what they should do not what they want.
>Nuclear families are for people who want to keep us all in the 20th century.
Are you fucking serious? So you think that mass divorce, low birth rates and the break down of marriage as a institution is a good thing?

How do expect things to change if people do fuck-all about it?
You'll be complaining for a long-ass time
But if that's how you like to cope with shit then bully for you

Attached: 1b456630d17e8bc32f137707987cbec4.jpg (950x615, 84K)

i had a loving mother and father who have stuck together all their life tvym.

So you dont like free speech then? You want to control what others do. Go live in a regime like north korea or china if you want that.

Humans are much more than being born, having a family and dying. We should encourage people to push the limits of humanity to see how far the human race can go.

If I try to change things you'd call me a monster. Don't bother me with your two-faced lies.

I feel like if more people like you had a more realistic opinion of themself, and a basic knowledge of psychology and the application of logic, the world might be a good place.
It'll never happen, but it's nice to think about.
Anyway, no, that's dumb, based on basic human psychology, having 2 parents is the best way to provide a secure base for a child

No you didnt slut. Nice plebbit spacing too, I didnt read the rest.

Yea I'm still dissapointed that alot of people think this is okay for a woman to do. I've tried to exlain several times to roasties and always get the same reply

>"there is a difference between having an emotional connection and feeling sexualy attracted to someone blahblah"

This is the defense women use to justify that sort of behavior lmao. Pathetic.

>celibate for 4 months
>for the 1st year of this child's life, his mother was more preoccupied with getting cock than raising him
>surely this won't have any adverse effect on the child's future
single mothers, not even once

You know aswell as us that we literally cant change it. The other way to change it would be an armed revolution much a likea putsch. Those kind of things dont gown to well in society these days.

Why would you care who calls you what and which? It's not like our opinion of you is high right now

Are you high?

I don't. I just wonder why you bother lying in the first place. We both know you'd be fucking pissed if someone curbed your rampant sexual escapades.

>stay away from that server goyim

Attached: anti-∩ shill 2.jpg (413x456, 57K)

Yeah this is such a bad thing. It was totally worth getting rid of it so young women could go to college, get sbittyd egrees, fuck random guys, get abortions and do drugs and become feminists.

Attached: 9385223.jpg (481x316, 100K)

simply put, no person has the right to enforce moral beliefs upon another person.

I dont say my belief is right for anyone else, but it's the right belief for me and I dont ask others to follow (they can, but that's their free will).

If you try to shove your beliefs upon others that's your choice.

>simply put, no person has the right to enforce moral beliefs upon another person.
Thats where your wrong cunto. Personal considerations are subordinate to the interests of the species. I dont care if you want to ride a cock carousel, what you should be doing is getting married young and having kids and thats it.

It's up to the gods to judge your actions
But it's up to me to send you to them

I'm a guy you moron.

not that it matters, female and male opinions both matter anyways.

If you really want a laugh read the comments on her Instagram at LaurieJaderotic

at this point i say give the right wing family values dystopia a try instead

Even normies know this bitch is crazy and she'll fuck up that kid

100% zero chance she's going to succeed with this. Going celibate after messing around for so long is EXTREMELY difficult. You basically need a religious passion.

I'd say if she was serious with it, it would likely take her something like 5 years to pull off. I'm currently 2 years into nofap and it took me 2 years of struggle to maintain this streak and that is just having masturbated too much in my 20's, she has two decades of self-abuse on top of her.

Being celibate is not just something people wake up into and succeed, just like you don't get a rocking body as soon as you start working out, it takes a lot of struggle. So this lady is full of baloney, she might succeed in some years, but I guarantee you she is still messing around. Celibacy is really effing hard ESPECIALLY if you got easy access to the opposite sex.

I dont align with any side of politics.

I pick and choose which values to adopt from all sides as each side of politics has their pros and cons.

I'm no normie but I just have no opinion on this. she used to shag loads of men but now she doesn't. ok? i don't care

Well desu friend if she lost her virginity at ge 12 theres no fucking way she actually wanted it so being a slut is not her primary problem its a secondary problem from being raped. So guys who value a virgin so highly they start raping little girls are really to blame here.

Attached: 6-rapex-the-anti-rape-condom-sonette-ehlers-of-south-africa-4308001.png (500x584, 168K)

Been with my wife for 8 years, fucked her at least three times a week since then and we have a daughter and her pussy is still a perfect innie. Cope harder incel.

ProTip: girls who fuck a lot usually do so because they enjoy it because they have bomb-ass pussy.

You know those tight aesthetically pleasing innies that protect the sensitivity of her labia minora and clitoris? Probably had hundreds of miles of cock in it and loved every reciprocating inch.

>12 years later
>Mommy Mommy wahhhhhh the kudos are making fun of me
>Why baby boy?
>They say yiu were a harlot, a cock devourer, the queen of the leg spreading clan, a woman of the night, a succubus.
>.....
>Mommy tell me it's not true
>Mommy mooooooooooommmmmy moooooooooooooooom
>Game over

Fucking kid never had a chance.

100% this

no fucks given at all

Their slut single mothers taught them to.

>if you were a decent human being and put in effort you will get puss.

Implying i haven't been trying and im not a decent human based on the fact i don't get laid?

No.Fuck you. Some of us have put in tremendous amount of effort both in time and money to better yourselves , perhaps only plateauing to mediocrity, only to be shit on again by society and the likes of you.

You're just a piece of shit living an easy life behind a vale and putting others down to make yourself feel better that you're own efforts that led to success and it wasn't from that pretty boys face or daddy's bank account.

I feel bad for the man or men supporting her. Talk to enough married men in sexless marriages and divorced men and you realize it's a living hell. Is there anything more pathetic than getting married and having to go back to fapping in the shower?

Either a wife should accommodate a husband's sexual needs, or she should be a part of selecting a mistress to do it for her.

nigga just leave america

Because people like me who agree with you arent gay enough to care to respond to a facebook post

Imagine being that kid and finding this article in like 12 years

>if you were a decent human being
who says i'm not? define this please

>and could fuck the equivalent number of girls per week, you would.
wrong, i would try to find the best of the best and fuck her every day.

>But youd rather be a shitty human being and not put in any effort - then wonder why u get no pussy.
this is incorrect

>Even Stacey's have to put effort in - lots of cosmetics, hair goop, skin creams and correct diet nutrition and exercise. Stacey's also get ostracized by other women if they are popular with guys as well.
wrong, they get ostracized if they slut around ... and rightfully so!

>Your a faggot if you dont at minimum aim to be a Chad because that basically says you want to contribute nothing to the human race.
now i realize you're trolling. you're actually the pathetic one for typing out that bait response

>if you offer nothing to society you have no right to complain about it
1 - wrong, it does not follow. basically "if 2+2=4, you're a retard"

2 - i do contribute to society. i don't see how "having sex with as many random normies as possible" is contributing to society though

please, explain how it is

>push the limits of humanity to see how far the human race can go.
only a total subhuman piece of shit defines this as
"having sex with as many people as possible"

LOL! a normal healthy person would define that as: mars missions, extreme mountain climbing, etc

>"she did nothing wrong, you're an incel, you just wish you coulda fucked her" etc
this is the party line on plebbit

anybody who deviates is downvoted to oblivion

Attached: GFHas100PlusBodyCount.png (714x1335, 100K)

>Anyway, they defend her because that's what modern feminism and "sex positivity" movements teach people,
this. but also, doesn't it follow from that that modern feminism turns women into
>iredeemable whores who genuinely think she did nothing wrong)
?
pic related

Attached: ShesProudOfBeingEasy.png (860x1054, 419K)

I agree with you but please stop phoneposting.

Women defense sluts as a way of defending themselves and attempting to justify their own insecurities about their past thus compensating for their cognitive dissonance.

With guys is more simple.
>"There are sluts. Let's be nice to them and they'll be slutty with me."

Because that's their wife you're talking about there big boy, not cool man.

Attached: 1452569642471.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Because women can do no bad and blame everything on men and men are taught to blame themselves.

Attached: 1503101473672.jpg (671x513, 140K)

>single, mentally ill mother
yep, the son is surely gonna come out just fine

>Some of us have put in tremendous amount of effort both in time and money to better yourselves

I doubt you have

>women only care about looks
>i put in tremendous amount of effort both in time and money and got nothing

Choose one incel

do you have your blue checkmark yet?

Obviously, what's your point? Whores are disgusting, normies are dumb cunts who do what the media tells them and Jow Forums is always right. This isn't news to anyone, people who haven't figured this out are underage fags or beyond help.

>be bald manlet with low T (from hypogonadism)

tell me how i can put effort into growing 6 inches taller. i mean even if i take TRT (which will be FOR LIFE) which i will have to do illegally, i will always be a manlet

Can't blame her for having terrible parents who don't teach their kids anything about decency

it's obviously your personality
plenty of balding manlets with gfs out there :^)

Attached: haqpei3onpo01.jpg (500x432, 48K)

>it's obviously your personality
please be very specific here. what exactly is wrong with my personality?

i've had sex with 2 girls but they were all ugly, i wasn't attracted to them.

>plenty of balding manlets with gfs out there
prove it

i was being sarcastic man

1- Way to boil shit down to math, mofo. If you don't participate in the collective, chances are you have no experience in what you're talking about. You don't know how these hoes have lived their lives, so you're gonna project whatever moon logic in your head so that it makes sense to you.
2- Congratulations? I never intended to imply sex with randos is contributing to society, but in OP's pic, this chick has a book on her sexual experiences for others to peruse. Nymphos can make money too, they aren't mutually exclusive. Like it or not, she has contributed to society in some shape of form, OP hasn't.

saving the white race so its okay

Miles and miles of dicks

yeah, lets all enjoy 21 century chinese a.i rating system amazon supercapitalism (with lots of sexes)

who tf liked values anyway. its all about that 0101100101101011

>why do so many normies try to justify this sort of shit?
It's facebook, they have gfs, mothers, sisters and female friends who will see their replies.
Also I think some of them are doing this to increase their chances of getting laid. Just like male feminists.

>they have gfs, mothers, sisters and female friends
Let's not leave unsaid a critical detail: they know these women are people who would get offended by sluts being called sluts, on account of being sluts themselves.

>If you don't participate in the collective, chances are you have no experience in what you're talking about. You don't know how these hoes have lived their lives, so you're gonna project whatever moon logic in your head so that it makes sense to you.
there's a lot of words here, but absolutely nothing was said

there's no excuse for having massive amounts of sex with random people. it should be done in monogamous relationships.

>Congratulations? I never intended to imply sex with randos is contributing to society, but in OP's pic, this chick has a book on her sexual experiences for others to peruse.

anyone can write a terrible book and publish it. most people don't though. the book is trash, did you buy it? if you did not personally buy it, you have proven the book is trash

>Nymphos can make money too, they aren't mutually exclusive. Like it or not, she has contributed to society in some shape of form, OP hasn't.

making money is not equivalent to contributing to society. also i've "contributed to society" by that ridiculous standard, not that i'd consider it much of an accomplishment (a free PHP-based web cms, thousands of downloads)

i have also written many [non-fiction] articles and had them "published" on news websites. if i did write a book, i would give it out for free anyway