Just found out that even a low-end YouTuber with 50k subs can make a really good amount of money...

Just found out that even a low-end YouTuber with 50k subs can make a really good amount of money. I made two videos recently and got some decent feedback, but they're just some stupid video edits off of a lightsaber fight from airsoftfatty's channel.
Is it stupid to even try to get into YouTube at this point? Should I start doing more videos?
Also please don't turn this into a shill thread and start spamming links to your videos. I won't even post my two videos I just recently put out unless the thread is about to die.

Attached: yt.png (1200x1200, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/apbrit2009/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=b4sbUHbHKA4
youtube.com/watch?v=D_jFgJThpCU
youtu.be/Hq6eNP3yjow
youtu.be/GqE1ng6gfSY
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to make money on YouTube go with something "educational"
Consistenly make them with decent production values and you'll get there eventually

But what kind of educational videos? Tutorials on random shit?

My problem is idk if I should stick with one theme or not. I might just make whatever I feel like at first, as well as have no upload schedule, and go from there.

Stuff in the vein of Real Life Lore or Sam O Nella or something
Just make videos on random topics you find interesting

Hmm, could be interesting. I might even make a new channel for something like that.

>Just realized I got another sub.
Yayy, now I'm at 4!

Also if you want money from YouTube itself make sure to make it sanitized like hell so the youtube nazis dont demonetize you for saying "fuck" like we're in kindergarten or something

True. Unfortunately, the best thing to do would probably be to make a kid's channel since single mothers just stick an ipad in front of their kid's face to keep them quiet. This would also ensure that you have "family friendly content" that won't get demonetized.
Maybe I should make a Lego channel or something...

Attached: joker.jpg (680x510, 44K)

Avoid kid YouTube
Dont be even remotely associated with that shit heap

Well, it's not like I have to be that creepy spiderman elsa guy. I'm talking about just posting Lego reviews and stuff, preferably of some of the older sets that I still have.

Hell make that for normal YouTube
You think there arent plenty of nostalgic dummies who would love an old LEGO set review channel?
It probaby already exists

Yeah, true. And like I said, I can just put anything I want on it at first. Hmm, you may be on to something here.

People make a shitton of views by copy-pasting some Jow Forums posts into a video format and reading them. Some even just have bots read them lol.

don't bother, you'll just end up humiliating yourself
youtube.com/user/apbrit2009/videos
kid friendly Youtube is where the money is though, age restricted videos make jack shit, and can impact the rest of one's channel also

m8 once you get any kind of following you go to Patreon
Its not hard to stay monetized you just have to be overly clean and not talk about risque things. Its only a problem cause it can really limit what you can do if you want to be a little edgy

>Also please don't turn this into a shill thread and start spamming links to your videos
>Also please don't turn this into a shill thread and start spamming links to your videos

yes, I'm sure a bunch of broke ass NEETs would love to donate to some pathetic alcoholic's booze fund
fuck you, I get barely any views. gotta shill where I can

>but they're just some stupid video edits off of a lightsaber fight from airsoftfatty's channel.

WTF IS IT WITH THIS VIDEO?! Its popping up everywhere. I even say a /t/v thread about. Its not a new video.

DO it somewhere else, fag. I said in the OP that I would only post my own videos when the thread is about to die. If I don't post my own videos in my own thread, then you shouldn't post yours.

What? Are you talking about the really good one with the lightsaber blades actually edited in and everything? Cause that's not mine. Mine only came out 3 days ago at this point and only has sounds + music.

Thread's dead, so here are my videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=b4sbUHbHKA4
youtube.com/watch?v=D_jFgJThpCU

I've been an unsuccessful YouTuber for over 12 years. What do you want to know?

i think you're better off using youtube as a way to get an audience and then monetizing using something like patreon or whatever you want to sell.

youtube is too risky to rely on for income since you get demonitized for saying pretty much anything

Have you ever made any money?
What are your biggest regrets with your channel (20 years is a long time; what do you wish you had done on your channel)?
What do you normally post?
How often do you post?

No the one of that fat cunt falling over.

Yeah, that wasn't me lol.
I made a shitty low-tier edit

Well, so long as we're shilling.

youtu.be/Hq6eNP3yjow
youtu.be/GqE1ng6gfSY

Attached: jzM0Zz9PbLm64iof4uge4a4T_large.jpg (570x556, 34K)

>Have you ever made any money?
Enough to buy equipment for the channel.

>What are your biggest regrets with your channel (20 years is a long time; what do you wish you had done on your channel)?
That I left it signed in when i was at work and this psycho fuck buddy i had deleted most of my channel.
Also that I didn't run it clean from the start and ran it rated T.

>What do you normally post?
I usually posted a daily video as part of a series in whatever game we were playing.

>How often do you post?
I used to post daily and had videos scheduled weeks in advance.
I haven't posted in five months.
Ive been working on a kid channel and a sfw family channel

Yt boomp

do some keyword research, find what people are looking for, then do a video on that. Rinse and repeat for new topics.

Always serve the market, never what you think the market wants.

No idea. I've done videos for years & one day I suddenly got the algorithm bump.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ba

Attached: akarin 1.png (419x398, 191K)

Fuck off. Stop posting this stupid shit. I already saw one of your posts get removed, it's only a matter of time before jannies filter your disc link.

Vidiq is Good at doing this

Not bad. I like this kind of autism that makes you think.

>whatever game we were playing
Aahh, so you were yet another gaming channel in the sea of kids wanting to make it big on YouTube.

I was really popular until that crazy girl deleted my 3 million views which back in 2007 was a ton of views

Holy shit.
Do you ever think of what could have been?

Every day of my life.
I remember when I saw nigahiga's silly vhs video when it had like 20k views and told him to keep it up and that it was funny

Damn, how did you not kill that chick? Why'd she even do it?

Thanks, user. That's what I was going for.

I had bigger problems at the time that made it seem not important.
I don't know. She just did it to hurt my feelings because I wasn't spending enough time with her or something while I was working 12 hour days while she refused to do any work. The universe eventually balanced out and her life was completely destroyed. I wasn't responsible but I enjoyed watching it happen.

Damn, that's like losing stock in google while they were still small. You coulda been a professional gamer.

>Using niggertube
Can you fucking normies fuck off? Also stop shilling your shitty videos.

>Doesn't post his videos in OP
>Is shilling Youtube account
This just turned into a shill thread about halfway through because one person posted a link to their vids.

I have 120k subs. All I do is play with magnets. Some people think its asmr and it kind of is but it's the only asmr guys can do.
That or start cutting sand or make matchstick houses then burn them at the end.
Or really burning anything. Those burning and crushing videos can get views.

I make around 2 to 3k a month for just playing with magnets.

do you swim in pussy yet?

No, I have never shown my face.

But 2 to 3k a month isn't much. I am saving up for a house or condo.

I know several people with 1million subs and they get 100k to 500k a video and they make 10k a month. And that's just from YouTube