Why is it so hard to make money as an autist bros?

why is it so hard to make money as an autist bros?

99% of making money requires good social skills

Attached: 1515847620244.png (821x869, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>make money as an autist
You can probably make a good livng working in software development, or QA...

those things require being a high iq autist not a slightly above average iq autist

yvanehtnioj
That's the only way

>high iq autist
No, not really. You just need to like what you are doing and be detail-oriented...

autist + intelligence with math/science = you can at least make a living and support yourself

autist + low/average intelligence = G fucking G disability is the most money you'll ever see, aside from some kind of inhheritance

>detailed oriented

I'm the most scatterbrained man on the planet

do some kind of trade skill like maintenance or repair for a specific industry. choose something that is mildly interesting to you, you don't have to stick with it forever and can always move onto something new when you get bored of what you do. once you gain the knowledge in something you could even start your own business and the only people you'd have to interact with are your customers and it's a lot easier to have a conversation with someone when you're talking about your work if you are knowledgeable. i have done some apartment maintenance and i rarely talked to anyone because most people wouldn't be home or they just went about their own business while i did mine. only had a few coworkers. it's also very lucrative to cut out the middle man and work for yourself, which means less hours to provide a comfortable wage

I'm not saying your advice is necessarily bad but you underestimate just how autistic some of us are. I can barely cook a meal that takes longer than 10 minutes

You don't necessarily have to have good social skills, IF you can offer a valuable enough service or sought-after product. The better, more unique, more valuable your skills/product/service, the less you technically have to get along with others

not a full blown autist here but I worked with my dad for some time helping him, he was a builder, and i had tons of anxiety whenever id be working there because I kept thinking id hurt myself in some way

skilled trades are not good for paranoid autists, theyre for neurotypicals

this. I can barely even drive or ride in a car without freaking the fuck out unless there's literally no other cars on the road. I'm extremely paranoid about physical stuff

at what point does the line of the grey area of being an actual autist and a person who never learned how to do things because he never cared personally, never had the push to do so, or never cultivated the will it takes to live through daily life, be drawn? it is possible to live outside of the world but likely you'll want to produce something that can be traded for things you can't produce yourself, for quality of life. Like most people here, we are starting at the bottom with absolutely nothing. finding a means to survive and save money is absolutely necessary if you want to escape the hole

>good social skills
Excuses.

Attached: amazon-chief-jeff-bezos-unveils-75bn-macho-makeover.jpg (306x740, 38K)

it's really not a matter of will. focusing for long periods of time on things that I don't want to be doing/ thinking about is physically and mentally painful for me. for example during school i never once truly could focus on the work. I was just staring at pieces of paper with stuff on them blankly while imagining and thinking about my special interest

Literally me.

Its why I dropped out of high-school when I legally was allowed to.

Parents too busy with their own careers to stop and do much of anything to stop it.

you should go to the state for assistance, maybe see a doctor and get diagnosed so your ailment can be recognized and you can receive a stipend to survive on

Learn how to invest or day trade

you still have to have social skills to make programs lmao

If it's bad enough just jump on the disability desu, can make more than enough that way

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

cd

Attached: akarin 4.png (419x398, 235K)