HOW do I stop binging
HOW do I cope without the only thing that lets me cope

Logic, planning, and discipline lead to weight loss
Pain, emotions, impulses DESTROY those things

Attached: god dammit.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat an apple for breakfast and don't eat fastfood you fat fuck.

Attached: 1551480683993.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Cigarettes help

Or meth or fasting for a week

Liquid and laxative only diet

I don't get why people eat when they are sad. Fake depression. If you were really depressed you would be so sad that you would say to yourself "I don't deserve to eat food" and wouldn't not begin eating not stuffing away like someone who is full of life.

bro just stop eating, that's literally it. Just fucking don't eat fatty.

Easy mode:
get addicted to heroin or meth

>THESE DON'T MATTER
yeah they do. you just aren't doing them. obviously you're aware that the actual problem is you binging, so why would you say something like that? discipline can be acquired. cut yourself off and learn to live with what you're trying to run away from. it literally only gets easier the longer you successfully do it.

start small you dumb fuck. swap some shit first. like coke for diet coke and mix your sugar with edulcorant
Then you start changing some snacks for others. try to find something acceptable or equally yummy
then you start to actually eat less
and finally you change the main meals for more balanced ones
but remember. every change you make to your diet is PERMANENT. No seasonal diets, no cheat weeks or the dumb "I have earned a X for excersicing"
Or you could just look in the mirror every time you get hungry, you fat piece of shit

Attached: 1550983670547.jpg (500x321, 14K)

exercise is bs, you would have to run for 30 minutes to burn off one cookie

the only way to lose weight is to eat less, especially avoid sugar

this isn't a thing you do for a few months then go back to normal this is your life now

Just imagine your body fat as a tasty sandwich and the only way to eat it is to do a prolonged fasting.

fasting, HIIT in the morning on empty stomach, intermittent fasting, using less oil when cooking, just generally stop being a fat fuckin idiot and you will lose weight, holy crap it is not difficult, simple biology and physics you bloody moron

Correct.

Cut out carbs and sugar and the pounds will fall off.

A book that helped me was The Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. Easy to find on torrents if you're poor.

man up and do it you fucking pussy. set yourself a daily cap on calories, drink water only and do NOT go over your cap no matter what. not eating for a few more hours than youre used to isnt gonna kill you. when youre at your cap already or if you know its not mealtime yet and you cant eat, satiate your hunger with water instead.

if weight loss was easy thered be no fat fucks in this world. if looking in the mirror and seeing the state of your body and having absolutely no confidence in it isnt enough to shake you into taking steps towards dietary improvement, you have strength of will issues and need to work on yourself mentally first. go see a therapist if thats the case. but im telling you, it literally only takes one week of dieting maximum to reap the rewards and see your weight have gone down 2 pounds on the scales. fix up nigga

on an unrelated note i was a dumbass and ate a hefty mcdonalds meal earlier, reaching my calorie intake quota in one day. that was six hours ago. i still have to be awake for about ten more hours FUCK!!!

If you have no willpower, then just get some willpower by using your willpower to get it.
That's the typical advice.

i might get back into these
had a cigarillo on thursday
felt good
you arent working out enough
everyones body is built differently
some people can just diet
some people can eat pizza and do cardio and lose weight
some people can eat junk food lift and lose weight

some people need to drop junk foor and do both cardio and lifting to lose weight which is honestly the best option for everyone
diet,lifting and cardio

Someone who exercises will have a metabolism that is 4 times faster and better. Also your brain functions waaay better when you exercise.

Exercise is directly linked to a higher IQ.

The most important aspect of exercise are the mental benefits.

You focus on food way too much and are probably eating out of boredom. Do you have any kind of hobbies or a job? If you dont then I suggest getting one.

Avoid sugar at all costs, and eat small portions. Some days I will eat one meal a day (ex. a bowl of soup) and not be hungry.

Exercising is important too. Any movement helps. It becomes an addiction after awhile.

Attached: AA89A929-FD21-4D76-B5BB-F088B9FA6BCA.jpg (600x430, 46K)

burn more than you take in, that's literally all there is to it

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

cc

Attached: akarin 3.png (419x398, 235K)

retard, youre supposed to cope by NOT eating, youre supposed to become depressed and sleep all day.

I accidentally didnt eat lunch for 2 weeks by just being depressed and playing a game like a fucking adrug addict, you have to forget to eat u fat fuck,, just dont eat anything at all, like 1 sandwich a day. how hard can it be to NOT do something? just sleep instead, workout, play a game, just eat a carrot or something u fuckign retard

Attached: 1541354146205.jpg (256x197, 8K)

>Boo hoo I'm fat
>I always log my tendies into my fitness app
>I'm doing everything right, I don't understand why I'm not losing weight

>How do I stop binging

Well, you could always just hate yourself so much that you don't deserve to feed yourself. That way, you can become an hero without anything dramatic.

Also, you can always try to associate hunger with a good feeling.

I've been losing weight just from smoking pot and cigs because I'm too poor for food and I forget to eat all the time

Hardcore drugs, brah. Try em out.

Attached: 1551924229012.jpg (489x700, 40K)

Boy sure is fuck that image

Attached: 1446405610822.gif (300x172, 1.02M)