Is there a way to stop liking undesirable men? I unironically only like guys who are

Is there a way to stop liking undesirable men? I unironically only like guys who are
>have a fat and ugly face
>are skinnyfat or fat
>work a low paying job
and most recently
>are about my height
Yet I recently realized that ugly guys have higher standards than their chad counterparts! no wonder you guys cant get a fucking girlfriend.
pic related is my 10/10 but probably wants some thicc asian whore.

Attached: 4e53ed5888cc9c1addd5f4e01de121032635a618f5f199dc239889ff029cd2b3.jpg (625x611, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone wants to fuck upwards not downwards you either want someone that appeals to you or is a chad/stacy

I'm tall. Otherwise, I'm fat, ugly, work lowpaying jobs, etc, i dont have high standards, wanna be my gf?

Most incels are straight or leaning more to hetrosexuality sorry man

yes. but your tall so you probably get pussy thrown at you everywhere you go.

It's called self esteem, look it up.
Not many people would know about it in this place

Attached: 1551454610722.png (1146x1316, 1.35M)

Are you attractive though? No gf is better than an ugly boring one

Not even close. Getting a hi out of a girl is a herculean task, even

whats your contact info hottie
i cant tell but probably not so should be safe

Are you thin?

I mean im not fat but im not anorexic. I have a little belly but my hipbones still show.

Posts like these make me feel decent about myself... I'm 6 Ft, healthy weight (actually a little on the thin side), and I'm fairly active/social in my school. Yay me.

As a fat man I never assume any female is into me, maybe you should be more active in seeking partners

>Is there a way to stop liking undesirable men?

Date me and realise how foul I am

I see a lot of girls who are into fat guys and its really cringey because its usually "not like the other girls" gamer girls that are into reddit tier guys that are fat because muh teddy bear.
Im just into nonquirky guys that happen to have extra pounds. I dont understand why thats not the norm? us girls like to feel small and protected.
anyways im too socially retarded to approach anyone. im also pretty suspicious about people who use dating sites so im just waiting for a random instance where the right guy comes along.

If you want I will savagely assault you so you will become scared of men with my body type

sounds originally hot desu

Unironically these kinds of guys are the most masculine. Not talking about fake masculinity e.g. lifting, growing a beard, trying to act serious and angry all the time etc.

I'm not surprised why you'd be attracted to the guy in the pic.

He probably knows more about hard work at age 16 or so than most men do at 30.

reeee i want a fat and ugly boyfriend so bad and i want him to rape me i will be very loyal my discord is nightfox88 #1731

Actually this does make sense. It makes me feel better about liking these guys. They know the struggle and arent metrosexual fags. I guess I just needed someone to put it in perspective.

Marry me, there's a chance you will come to resent me over the next few decades.

It sounds like you don't really want to stop liking those guys.

I just see so many who are shallow from bitterness or inexperience probably. Then I see highly sought after males with potato gfs pro ably because they have better morals and are in touch with reality more. and II.guess thats a better personality trait plus it would be mean to make manlet children.
but at the same time i cant resist the thought of that kind of guy fucking me. I guess since I see more girls that are attracted to your typical adam levigne it makes me feel like since im not maybe they know something I dont know?

ugh sorry about horrendous grammer I havent slept

you tend to date who you believe who you can get.

Try improving self-esteem.

and what im also saying is its ironic because the reason I adapted to becoming attracted to them in the first place was the assumption that since theyre ugly and dont get attention they would actually appreciate me. when in reality its probably the opposite?

I want to make you extremely pregnant

Appreciation has basically nothing to do with appearance, it's just about personality.

Although hard working men are usually ugly but they feel entitled because they work the hardest out of anyone in the room.

>would really appreciate me

Outside of those trips, there's nothing about you worth appreciating except your ability to grant sexual release. What does it say about you that even the most powerful, rational-thought-overriding drive hardcoded into our genes isn't enough to have the bottom feeders tolerate you for an extended period of time?

I imagine my sweaty, heaving gut bearing down on you as I huff and grunt while clumsily thrusting into you would quickly turn you off.

you guys are right..im sorry that I was saying stupid stuff. thanks for leading me the right way.

the sad thing is it wouldnt..i want to feel that kind of weight on me. gosh im such am idiot.

You are, but I'd look after you.

Most guys here don't have high standards but a vocal minority are unrealisticly picky. Probably cyborgs.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ar

Attached: akarin 18.png (419x398, 235K)