Do you compliment women? Women love compliments

Do you compliment women? Women love compliments.

Attached: How-to-Compliment-a-Girl-and-Make-Her-Blush.jpg (792x456, 72K)

l once told my sister I liked her dress. Does that count?

Yes, make all women feel good.

The cappuccino in their cups aren't even real? The guy just has it at fucking angle. What is this advertising?

I complement both women and men without expectation of reward.

No. Homie don't play that shit. If I'm hanging out with her that's enough.

They're stains on the side of the cup.

I don't compliment women (though I used to) because I don't associate with them any more than I have to.

I sometimes want to but feel it would be inappropriate so I hold my tongue.

I don't even thank women.

viva la revolucion involuntaria del celibato

No because I dont really get anything out of it. Its a waste of oxygen and effort to speak to women. Besides they are getting compliments from their bfs, friends and beta orbiters so they dont need mine.

Flattery makes womens panties fall off. It doesn't matter who they are, in a relationship or not, if you can deliver flattery in a way it appears sincere its irresistible to them.

I have a hard time complimenting anyone, for whatever reason.
It has to be the tism.

in what context are you supposed to compliment women without it being cringe? I don't get it

It seems to me like women are complimented and praised dozens of times a day. While compliments from me likely wouldn't mean anything to them, I make sure to be as passive as possible to women to try and knock em down a peg if possible.

in the context of you being a natural alpha for whom it is normal to pass out compliments all day long. it's not cringe because that compliment is just one of many, it doesn't single her out specifically, it just elevates her into having made it into his seed pool, which is desirable

who cares if they get heaps.

If you genuinely think something is good about a person, just tell them regardless of how they react. If a colleague did a good job, tell them so - man or woman.

If they reject the compliment, then their the asshole, not u.

ok so the disclaimer for the OP is *if you're not a low-value male. Makes sense

Sorry but aside from my mom, i don't think that modern day women deserve my attention or compliments. Unless you consider the word "cunt" a compliment when used instead of "subhuman".

never EVER compliment a female on anything, especially regarding their physical appearance or anything that is naturally occurring on their bodies; things they cant physically change. EVER!

only compliment them on things they actually DO. if they do it well or not. If there is a girl you want to flirt with, then yeah you can compliment it up but only after a certain point where you're both semi comfortable with eachother.

But its in fact better to just ignore females all together and be alone.

do you like getting sued?

>do you like getting sued?

americans are a joke

Not unless I think they need it, and most of the time they don't. If there's something exceptional on them that they've clearly spent time on, I'll shoot them a "Hey, nice [insert thing] you got on there" or whatever, and maybe that'll start a conversation.

I fucking hate Indians or anyone else that thinks compliments=sex though. "Hey sexy beautiful" like shut your bitch ass up you ain't getting pussy because you've told her the same shit she hears every fucking day.

Fuck thirsty-ass Indians, man.

>I fucking hate Indians or anyone else that thinks compliments=sex though. "Hey sexy beautiful" like shut your bitch ass up you ain't getting pussy because you've told her the same shit she hears every fucking day.
too much bollywood, this is what it does to their curry filled brains

It's creepy coming from me, so no

>then their the asshole, not u.
Implying that you are the asshole if you don't compliment women.
How about you go kill yourself, how's that for a compliment you orbiter faggot.

Attached: 1503110489804.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>H-hey b--b-babe, you look good when you smile.
>Proceeds to call me a misogynist pig.
Yea, never again.

Attached: 1549210663439.png (529x720, 390K)

the thing about complimenting females is that they get it in their head that "oh hes complimenting me on this so nice" but then they wonder "what about all the other days when i didnt do this?! was I ugly? Do i look ugly every day? Maybe i jsut need to do this all the time. Or maybe hes just a creep.. etc etc"

females are stupid. compliment them and you give them a temporary feel good but a long term complex and insecurity. I dont know why they try to look pretty. They only seek validation and.. im gonna go write an essay on this lol