Do you know how fucking differently people treat me when I wear these, anons...

Do you know how fucking differently people treat me when I wear these, anons? Going from 5'6" to 5'9" is like a different world. It would be amazing if not so fffffffffucking enraging.

Attached: height increasing insoles.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 6'1 and no one in public ever notices me, talks to me, or acknowledges me

Also, I'm OP, and it doesn't help that I have a young boyish face and voice. That combined with being 5'6" is a one way ticket to never being taken seriously, ever.

What kind of shoes would those monstrosities fit into

Yeah, if you come off like an autist, height doesn't really matter as much, because women will think that you're a creep regardless.

My stylish and comfortable boots

Isn't it extremely uncomfortable to spend a day walking around like that, how does running and moving quickly work?

You get used to it. It's worth it.

there is one thing more pathetic than being a manlet and that is wearing this shit.

It's not like nobody is going to notice you're suddenly 3inches taller. Imagine the shame when you will inevitably get caught.

You're actually 5'8 bro because people 5'9 would be 5'10 in regular shoes.

>mfw 6 foot without silly insoles.

Attached: 1529032793641.png (497x580, 130K)

>shits on manlets for being pathetic
>also shits on us for not wanting to look pathetic
make up your mind, cocksucker.

also, 3 inches is actually a lot. inches are not like centimeters, you fucking retard.

I would not do three inches, thats too much. I feel like you could get away with a half inch to an inch just to give you that small confidence boost for yourself but three is just false advertising.

I'm a manlet myself retard. At least have some selfrespect and don't wear this crap.

I have a girlfriend. I just don't understand what planet op lives in where people in public interact with each other

He meant it will be noticeable to people if you increase in size by 3 inches. Reread the post

when you're a babyfaced manlet, no one wants you

And if you are a confident chad then nobody will care you're short either.

>tfw hairy King dwarf manlet
Doesn't get any easier over here brother

Time to become a 6-10 behemoth. 6-7 is not enough.

>tfw 5'11" but pass as 6'2 by having massive hair

This. Is. Epic.
I'm one you guys now!
Let's go play basketball.

Attached: man-with-big-hair-surprised-A8ANGC.jpg (858x1390, 227K)

hahahaha bullshit dude

Time to get insoles and an afro. 7' tall, here I come!

>has obviously never seen a good looking 5'7" chad pulling girls with ease

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

-as

Attached: akarin 19.png (419x398, 235K)

I'm 6'3 and the same

Attached: tallfags.jpg (488x702, 59K)

wow , that extra couple inches give people a confidence boost?

Im 6'3 and fucking miserable 24/7

Well im assuming as much of a confidence boost as wearing a nice shirt or working out really hard that day. Its more mental then anything. Im kinda the opposite, Im 5 foot 8 and I wear vans. I dont give a fuck about my height and while I wish I was a little taller I have never felt small.

There are tall bots in this thread right now who are wasting their genetic lottery gifts!

What would those be?

This. We all need insoles.

The ones who don't feel any confidence despite their height, and don't take advantage of the respect they get for just existing

I acknowledged your trips though

>the respect they get for just existing
You mean animosity from men? You wouldn't know shit about what it's like to live as a tall man. Don't start pretending, little guy.

Fuck now I'm getting a pair to boost me from 5'3 to 5'6 I will see from your pov op

What animosity ? Are you telling me being tall male is harder than being short? It's a social death sentence for men to be short

>tfw 5'5"
>loved and respected because I'm funny, good at what I do, and an all around nice guy
>no one has ever made a short joke against me in my entire life
Have fun walking around like a high-heeled trollop with your incel insoles thinking height is the source of your problems.

Attached: 1541396209838.png (225x225, 9K)

That's cause you've always been that way, you've never seen it from the other side. It's like the difference between tourists and people that live in said city.

This guy gets it, and pussy.

I'm 200cm tall and I have no friends and my girlfriend is super clingy, has epilepsy and is ugly. Height isn't everything.

This. My gf is super annoying and constantly wants sex. Height doesn't give you everything.

The difference on how women treat you between 5'9" and 6' is even more. I tried on a pair of my friends one night and the difference was shocking. Tall people really have life on easy mode. RDJ knows what he's doing wearing lifts at 5'9"

There is certainly no genetic lottery advantages for being tall, only downsides.

>implying you have ever talked to women
Weak bait.

>6 foot 2
>quite good looking
>smash frequently

Being a manlet must be hell.

>buy height lifting boots
>pick up random girl
>sex
>after
>you get up, she does too
>"heyyy user..."
>i remember you being taller before?

What is the endgame for people that wear these? even if you get a gf eventually you'll be with her without these on and she'll notice
Everyone knows girls are attracted to confidence, being insecure enough to buy these would make her leave

I'm 6'6 but thinking I should get a set to dab on manlets even harder

>Doesn't matter
>Had sex
....fugazi

At that point who gives a shit