Is it worth approaching a unatractive girl?

Is it worth approaching a unatractive girl?

Is there a higher chance she will say yeah?

Attached: 68e898732eae57a13e668da48699f6cd.jpg (481x680, 71K)

>worth approaching a unatractive girl?
Yes. Do it for the xp and some confidence if she responds well.
>there a higher chance she will say yeah
No. Most definitely no.
All women are entitled beyond comprehension because of social media and sexual liberation. Even the ugliest, shit personality trash women have 5k orbiters on their ig, twitter. They'd always consider you several points below themselves.

No.
They go their whole lives being told they're beautiful by friends and family even though they know it's not true. They wish they could be stacys so they fake it till they make it but they never will.

What will happen is they'll likely reject your harshly and you'll feel even worse than had you approached an good looking girl.

Attached: 1552156998822.jpg (668x300, 69K)

I see her on the bus every day.
Like what if I come off creepy.
I'm way more attractive that she is.

Attached: 1d61ee54e87d12dedb2be8d96eae2a9e.jpg (600x552, 57K)

I find it hilarious how land whales get told by their friends how beautiful they are.

How about we tell attractive women how beautiful they are and either ignore or say how ugly unattractive women are.

Mabye women would start realising that being obese is not healthy or attractive.

Also thirsty guys stop fucking these fat fucks, you are giving them undeserved validation.

user, don't think about girls that way.
Imagine how she'd feel if she knew you only approached her because you thought you'd have a better chance with her.

She isn't pretty but for some reason I like the way she looks.

Attached: 5863e5572fbd59432b8b22ad93901b3e.jpg (736x1017, 183K)

Strike up a conversation. You have the high ground.
>don't think about girls that way
Women do this all the time. They flirt and lead men on for the stuff they can get from them. How's it unfair if we do the same?

If I have no attraction to a girl I dont care a word they say. Im not picky but for those 5/10 and under I could give a fuck less about them. When they talk I become annoyed I have to be polite to them.

it's not worth. it isn't even if she's cute but you don't feel anything for her. I tried to hook up on a 6.5 that is super kind, but the absence of feelings and common intrests stopped me to go further.
>it does not make sense if you don't feel anything for her

They're actually more likely to say no because of low self-esteem.

I don't really understand. Why would you ever approach someone you find unattractive?
Are you trying to boost your own ego? If that's the case then you're literally the roasties you hate and you're a massive faggot.
What if she accepts your approach? Now you're in a relationship with someone you find unattractive.
What if she denies your approach? Now you feel much worse about yourself than you did before.

I don't participate in roastie threads.

Not everyone here is a incel. I just have social problems.

Attached: 335917d4b0690fdf07a5db1f99b49679.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Okay, but that still doesn't make you better or answer it.

Look I just want someone to love me.
I just want to put a smile on someone's face.

Attached: 104f10568681a4df09062def216d1d95.jpg (439x604, 81K)

Seeking someone who you call unattractive to satisfy your own desperate want would surely put a smile on their face

Souunds about right.

I don't really see what's the big deal?
Should I approach a attractive girl instead?

Attached: HorribleSubs_Houseki_no_Kuni_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_05.11_2018.10.19_20.48.56.png (469x557, 408K)

nowadays an unattractive girl will act as if she were an attractive girl when guys approach. Not all but the chances are high enough that you might as well just approach pretty girls since theyll treat you the same way

Send pic dude, I'm curious now.

Got no pics don't even know her name.
I like skinny girls that look a bit skuffed.
She looks shy and not a talker.

Attached: 2a483a7fa2e5e4191ae9b0c94dd833e0.jpg (735x954, 129K)

If you're confident enough to continue riding the same bus even if it goes south, you don't have anything to lose.

sure give it a shot, although ugly girls love to act like their the chit.

In my experience there is no higher chance. Back when I was young I asked out the second fattest girl in the school (with a manface) because she was nice and I assumed she is interested. Turned out she already had a bf and she was just nice.

>Turned out she already had a bf and she was just nice.
I will never understand this. How does literally every girl have a boyfriend? It just doesn't make any mathematical sense.

>Is there a higher chance she will say yeah?
Unless you are Chad, your success rate with any girl is capped at 0%