I hooked up with a guy last night. He was way older than me. I sucked him off...

I hooked up with a guy last night. He was way older than me. I sucked him off, the smell and taste was terrible and I felt disgusting. I don't even like guys. This was the first sexual thing I've ever done, never kissed or held hands before.

But it made me feel so wonderful. No one ever told me I was beautiful before. No one ever told me I was desirable before. He said my hormone boobs were cute and called me princess. He complimented my hair and how I dressed. He made me feel like the most important person in the world and I've never once felt like I mattered ever. Looking back I can't help but think of how disgusting and pathetic I am, I feel more worthless than ever before but I can't help but want to do it again

Why couldn't I have just been a normal male who isn't disgusted by their male features and can just accept being male? Or why couldn't I have been a normal female? My parents would still care about me, I'd have friends, I could realistically pursue a career and a meaningful life. But I couldn't force myself to chase those things in a body prison that made every day unbearable. I don't mind my body now but everything else in life is so awful because people don't treat me like a person, I'm just a tranny. Why is the world this way?

Attached: 1552228731565.png (926x1330, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok faggot. Before you join the 40% statistic I'll tell you this.

Find a guy that will make you feel like that but in a real relationship.

Also tell him about this, that you're disgusted by dicks and so on he'll understand if he's a real man. If he doesn't understand that just means he's not intelligent enough.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-101454_Chrome.jpg (503x804, 149K)

I was going to leave a mean comment but this is good advice

Why would any guy want a trans girlfriend who isn't really into guys when bio females exist and they outnumber me 3,000 to 1? I feel like by being with me a guy would just be depriving himself of a normal life and a girlfriend who can appreciate his body and give him children

because of that very reason you are in extreme high demand, supply and demand and all that, there are thousands of more thirsty chasers than actual trans and traps.

>im just a tranny

You shouldnt disregard yourself or act like you are nothing. Im not sure of what to say but you really should value yourself and take care of yourself. No one else will do that for you. I would consider pursing your self interests and getting support. You seem not to wholeheartedly like the idea of being a tranny

Do people like that actually want a relationship with someone like me? They'd want to grow old together? They'd want me to meet their parents? It's hard for me to believe that.

To tell you truth I'd rather have a girlfriend but I know that'll never happen

Why do post like this always say atthe end that it's about a tranny lol.

I always start reading thinking it's about a woman. Please start with saying you're a tranny, it's annoying.

>You seem not to wholeheartedly like the idea of being a tranny
Of course not, I absolutely despise it. I want to be female, tranny is just a label other people have created and slapped on me. It's just a way for other people to say I'll never be female and that I'm a lesser person, an other.

>give him children
There is lots of guys that do not want the trouble of having kids. And as that other poster said you are a rarity and there are some guys that are really into the whole trans/cross dressing fanasty

Oh for a second I thought you were a woman, but then I read that you're a disgusting tranny

Solution is simple, kill yourself you disgusting waste of space

People want to care for you. They really do want to love you regardless of better choices existing or the fact that you don't enjoy sucking on their genitals.

I do, I would love to meet you if you lived close to me but right now I am focused on work and would never have time to take care of someone while working my ass off at two jobs and trying to get raises.

Just remember that as long as you're attractive people will want to take care of you and love you regardless of what shortcomings you have.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-103950_Google.jpg (1080x859, 217K)

You arent a lesser person. Yeah that is the body you where given. We all dont get a choice but we do get a choice to work with it the best we can. You can take hormones. You can get surgeries. Its expensive but it possible to appear more feminine. Im not trying to say thats the answer but I do believe if you are that unhappy you do have those options

Ignore and hide threads like these guys you know the drill.
DO NOT RESPOND TO THE DISCORD TRANNIES
Unless naming them of course

Are you retarded? Go back to Jow Forums fucktard nobody wants you people on this board.

t. discord tranny

I'd rather have a million underage Jow Forumstards shitting up r9k with their sad memes about how the liberals and jews are the ones keeping them from getting laid than deal with a single thread about some fucked up egotistical basket case who thinks the world should cater to his sexual fetish.

>disgusted by their male features
and yet you gobbled a dick

Nah you're full of shit nobody ever said that the world should do that. You're upset about something else clearly.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

cm

Attached: akarin 13.png (419x398, 235K)

Faggot

This isnt /lgbt/.

Guess what I just did.
It starts with an r

this a loud house thread now

Attached: (((lincoln))).jpg (1920x2160, 1011K)

Whatever you say discord tranny. You missed a patch of stubble on your chin btw

you're still a low self esteem loser. go fuck some more so you can feel good about yourself, it's the only time you ever will.

>I'm just a tranny
do you want it any other way? you're a transgender person, not a person

Just get it removed permanently, retard.

No wonder you're a sad loser who can't get laid if this is your personality.

I think you might have genuine retardation fella. I'm sorry for picking on you.

Why would u become a tranny? U shouldve just stayed the gender u were. In any case most people arent exactly attracted to trannys like u.

Attached: squirrelnutz.jpg (200x263, 10K)

Is this a joke?
Trannies aren't real people.

You're only posting here because in reality you want to see lewd images right?