Would you date a 3/10 Hambeast if she loved the shit out of you? even if you knew you could do way better?

Would you date a 3/10 Hambeast if she loved the shit out of you? even if you knew you could do way better?

Attached: e4bbc87373951dd3cebaa7d16da7a034_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i guess it's time to become the gf

if she gave me free shit then yes

Why would I do this exactly?

Attached: 0xE9S2F.jpg (640x857, 56K)

I dated a 5/10 for a year and it was the biggest mistake of my life. She could make herself a 8/10 with makeup but waking up next to her she was so ugly. I remember being embarrassed going out with her if she didnt do her 2 hour make up routine that day. I would never date someone Im embarrassed by again.

No because you will look like a fool for doing so.

What if i just don't tell anyone about her?

I'd likely be embarrassed to take this one out realistically.. i just need a low maintenance cumdumpster desu .. she seems perfect

This is her, Opinions??

Attached: 1552122790546.png (1440x3120, 498K)

Is it morally wrong to keep around a below avg chubber and act like i care?

Jesus Christ goodman do not date that thing. Farmer is her fucking job haha

But she has three holes and my dick will fit all of them!

Attached: UalCnj4.jpg (750x746, 120K)

I'm bored of being alone, anons.
I think i'm gonna do it.

Attached: PalmerSquares.png (553x463, 331K)

I dont know anything about you but holy shit you can do better. That is one of the least attractive people I have ever seen.

I'd date a 3/10 but not a hambeast.

That is the best picture I ever seen on this site

>Watch out! I'm going to grab you!!!!!

thx i made it for you

Attached: 1435251059075.jpg (640x619, 90K)

I still need advice
This is a picture of me from 2 years ago,
I've done better in the past but i need to settle for something long term.

Attached: fboc.png (960x960, 1.22M)

Fuck it.
You guys aren't helping.
Guess i'll do it myself.

Attached: 30035_392358547198_2440173_n.jpg (720x540, 45K)

CRHIST

my ex was a chubchub but she had a cute face and was an interesting person

dont do this to yourself OP just fuck a hooker

nice reddit notification retard

Whats wrong with reddit? it's oc.

Shave.
Shave those sideburns off fully or grow a proper beard. You would go from 4/10 to 6/10

Just shave your face. You obviously cant grow a beard.

The childish facial hair looks bad. Like really bad. Youre like the male version of a girl who has a really bad unibrow who would instantly look better if she just got her eyebrows done. Im not gonna lie to you, youre not the best looking but seeing those whiskers makes it seem like you have no grooming standards and really hurts you.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ci

Attached: akarin 9.png (419x398, 235K)

Lose weight you lazy cunt.

3/10 is kinda iffy.
There's ugly cute girls though.
But being a hambeast is a massive minus.

Honestly, I don't think I could. Call me insecure but I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public with her, and even though my family's not especially judgmental I can only imagine what they'd think. I wish I didn't feel that way because it's undeniably shallow and it might well be keep me from finding someone who would otherwise be great for me. I could maybe do a 4/10, though: I don't really care about weight, mostly just facial aesthetics.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1517521752521.jpg (472x631, 49K)

In college I already rejected a 5/10 who was a CEO's daughter and had tons of money. She lusted after me real hard (ex. rubbing my thighs in the middle of the fucking physics lecture, offering "massages").

I rejected her simply because she was too slim and had a sharp chin (like Him from the Powerpuff Girls, I shit you not).
Jk I rejected her because I'm faithful to my tulpa wife

I can't do 'way better' and my sex drive is high enough that I don't care. So yes, I would

That's not 3/10. That's a 1/10 sloth woman

no, i have standards, i'm not desperate for pussy and especially not a gf, either way

kys
plebbitfags need to be bullied off of Jow Forums

If she'd do all the dirty stuff I wanted and wasn't a complete pain in the ass who nagged and created drama 24/7, sure would