Think this is just a meme

>think this is just a meme
>genuinely put 100% effort into turning my life around
>it's all real

just let me die

Attached: 1544844725913.jpg (1462x2615, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't seen that one in a while, it's an S tier blackpill

Please stop screenshotting Jow Forums posts because thats how Jow Forums becomes mainstream also fuck non aspies

Stopped reading half way through because it has so many things wrong with it.
>m-muh soccer players don't have to work their asses off
Competitive sports are literally right at the bleeding edge of peak human performance, yes godlike genetics are a requirement but they're not enough since the competition is so fierce that even if you have the best genetics there will be a million other Chads who are very close to being as perfect as you who are also willing to spend 70-80% of their waking hours on getting better. How is that not a gigantic sacrifice? Almost none of the sports players you see on TV have social lives because they train for hours every day and spend the rest of the day watching replays with their coach. Most of them aren't even allowed to have girlfriends because it's considered a distraction.
And fuck off with this bs about support structures. Are you shorter than 5'2"/160cm? That's the only excuse I can think of, otherwise go to the gym or if you can't afford it buy two gasoline cans and a broom, get huge, shave your head, start fights, overall be an angry and scary motherfucker. You hate normalshits? Go around looking for an excuse to fuck with them. Find an outlet for your rage, beat up normgroids who as much as give you a dirty look and everything else will follow.
Girls might say they like handsome boys, but deep down they like men who could snap them in half with one hand. Why do you think all murderers are swimming in pussy? You don't have to be a murderer just be menacing and mean. If you're huge you can literally just be yourself, that is, an asshole with a burning hatred for normals. Damaged girls will drag their roasters through a mile of broken glass for attention from you, just watch. Fuck them. Pump and dump then tell them they're worthless whores and should fuck off.
The only thing stopping yourself from achieving this is your own laziness because watching youtube videos and anime is a lot more interesting than working out.

>m-muh just get fit bro
Not everyone is interested in lifting, normal.

Volcel detected
>waaaah I can't get pussy
>this is how you get pussy
>waaah but I'm not interested in that, how xome Chad doesn't have to make sacrifices
Because, you fucking troglodyte, Chad is superior to you in every conceivable way. The one thing the OP gets right is that the world is incredibly unjust and some people need to put in 100x the effort. There's no way around this, you can either perish or put in the effort and get somewhere. Getting builtfat isn't even that hard, it feels incredibly good after a while, especially if you're perpetually angry at the world. You know how it's so satisfying to break and hit things when you're mad? Exerting force is just a good way to channel anger, why not channel it into getting swole? And you don't have to worry about food, just eat as much beef, pasta and potatoes as you can, builtfat will always curbstomp 5% bodyfat queers who work out for aesthetics.

>he thinks playing a game children play for fun for an hour a day for millions of dollars is hard work
>peak physical condition
>no footballer would ever win a hundred meter dash or marathon they just spent more hours practicing this children game
stopped reading the second line of your post

See that's what makes this screenshot so special, it really manages to piss the normalniggers off.
They can't handle any information that conflicts with their stupid "just world" view of things
>Just do this absurd series of things that 99% of people who have friends and gfs and career prospects never needed to do bro

You were dealt with in the second post of that image shit eater, that's what you are, you're something to be dismissed early on

I didn't read your whole post, but I'm surprised you fell for such juvenile b8, m8
>volcel
Yes, exactly. I'll only be lewding with my future wife.

>for an hour
Try 6. It doesn't matter how complex you think it is, it's 6 hours of physical activity every day, no sleeping in ever, no "nah don't feel like it today", no binge eating junk food, no computer games, etc. You and I both know you'd never have the willpower to do thst
>m-muh children's game
Completely arbitrary categorisation which tells me you're seething.
>do this absurd series of things that 99% of people who have friends and gfs and career prospects never needed to do bro
Yes, what's wrong with that? You're a loser who would never make it, I just fucking told you in the previous post that some people just need to put in 100x the effort.
>"do x"
>no, I shouldn't be required to do x because other people don't have to do it, therefore I refuse to do it
What do you want me to say, that there's this one simple secret everyone else knows about that will just flick a switch up in your brain and suddenly you'll be a normalfag? Piss off, this is the hand you're dealt, like I said you either keep moaning about how unfair life is and you perish like a dog, or you do what I just said anyway, because nothing is stopping you. Will you get a comfy paper pusher job for 6 figures with a hot gf, a nice car and friends who invite you to barbecues in their suburban house? No, you will never have this and no one said so. You're the one who keeps saying how unfair life is and I never said otherwise. But that doesn't mean you have to be a skinnyfat depressed fuck for the rest of your life.
Don't you see how you're torturing yourself? You hate normals but you can never stand up for yourself, you can never get revenge on them. I bet you're a submissive faggot who lets other people get ahead of him in lines and keeps to the right side of the sidewalk so normalshits don't have to move out of his way. Does it feel good to be dominated by normals in every situation? Of course not. But you still choose to do it.

It pisses people off because it's filled with misinformation like the quote about athletes.
Also its not hard to make friends just be yourself

He should of asked for proof the grills were real.

The chance you put 100% in is probably minimal because you came back here. Leave, and try again, I'm rooting for you.

You realise that the post is aimed at people who passed the point-of-no-return(late 20s-early 30s) right?

>newfag who doesn't realise that this is a pretty old post
Jow Forums is so mainstream that it hurts.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

ch

Attached: akarin 8.png (419x398, 235K)

Don't need to be an athletic success to not be a huge waste of space.
>Image of people who became successful after 35

I'm not reading all thath. Can someone tldr please?

Bet this is the tranny discord, aint joining that shit

>point of no return
Early 30s is definitely not past the point of no return. If you're still stuck in the mindset that you want to become a normalfag then yes, of course it's too late. But I never suggested that you should try to become like them or blend in. I'm telling you to become a strong mean asshole who doesn't take shit from normals anymore and exploits dumb damaged roasties. Revenge is one of the best feelings and it's exactly what I feel when I lead on some thot then tell her what a worthless whore she is after I fuck her. I'll be honest it only happened three times so far but even that was worth it, and I'm not about to stop. I fucking hate women and doing this to them makes the years of working out feel worth it.

>Image of people who became successful after 35
Ignore the athletic part and concentrate on the parts about support groups, or lack thereof, and how important they are. I mean, at 30-something when you don't know how social interaction works how are you supposed to achieve anything especially when now everything is a collaborative effort?

>it's too late to be normal
>but you can still be a dickhead
That's not really positive advice or proving the image wrong.

>that autistic sportsfag who derails the entire thread

There's a longer version.

>thinks it's a truth that applies to newfags
This is a specific truth valid to certain people who weren't part of the social media generation.

Attached: Soul-crushing truth.jpg (807x5318, 994K)

>it's an S tier blackpill
I'm pretty sure this was before the pills became multicoloured.

>Almost none of the sports players you see on TV have social lives because they train for hours every day and spend the rest of the day watching replays with their coach. Most of them aren't even allowed to have girlfriends because it's considered a distraction.

So why did soccer star Maradona have dozens of illegitimate children all over the world?