If you are sick of those zoomers who come to r9k looking for "le epic greentext maymay" please take some time to sign...

If you are sick of those zoomers who come to r9k looking for "le epic greentext maymay" please take some time to sign this petition to purge them.

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext

Only 19 more signatures needed!

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-134003.png (720x1280, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think will happen after 19 more signatures? Nothing.

>petition
Nigga are we tumblr? Go away with that shit full confronation post gore in their threads or someshit

Attached: 18949648986.png (240x240, 8K)

nigger are we Reddit? We can use the hard R

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (807x454, 38K)

Seething greentext zoomer detected
>we
There is no "we" the reason why were anonymous is to avoid cliques from forming in the first place. "People" who use ebonics are normalfags

this.
unrelenting bombardment.
most of them are kids as well, so it would legitimately traumatise them away from here

I did that but every time i post gore i get banned from this place for 3 days. I have an idea. We make greentext threads to attract them then post gore in between the posts. Sounf like a plan?

that's a pretty based idea my friend.
They come to the thread when a greentext is posted

Geoff Seed looks chad as fuck. He needs to fuck of with the rest of these cretans. I'm sick of everyone thinking they're "not like the other normies".

Another vote for gore, online petitions are pathetic. Most of these little shits are 16-21 living in a bubble so all it takes is a cartel skinning to make their little world come crashing down. The pussies will leave and those that stay will become desensitized and successfully integrate.

check'd
Exactly right mate.
Someone go do something in the Australian greentext thread

>we Reddit? We can use the hard R
I don't capitalize your shitty website because of cancer like you.

Its not just redditors but pewdiepies fanbase who comes here becayse he takes le epic greentexts and uses it for hia video.

pewdiepies fanbase=redditors

i can't tell who the bigger faggots are, the people from reddit or the people signing the petition. I doubt the people that want to sign it have been here any longer than a year, all of them make me sick.

i don't think you realize this yet but you are the very thing you're complaining about

This will only lead the cancer here. I feel like these reddits became a necessary evil

Remember these threads are spam. Treat them as such

Greentext is integral to the culture of this board.

The redditfags however, are not

>change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
I have a better idea: ban incels. greentexts have been part of this board since its inception. incels, on the other hand, are relatively new, and all they've brought is their bullshit, no fun allowed, crabpot mentality. they're the male equivalent of bitter fat feminist cat ladies, and deserve all the hate they get