To think that there are actually people here who have had sex that still claim they are robots

To think that there are actually people here who have had sex that still claim they are robots.

Attached: 88ftjxb3meg11.png (643x537, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life doesn't revolve around putting your dick in a cunt, retard.

Sex won't cure your autism.

Fuck off normies. If you aren't a virgin you legally can't post here.

>They are people who were deemed worthy by a female and think this is just about sex and not being a fucking loser your whole life that could't make friends or talk to girls to even get tothat point in the first place
>OMMGGGGG AM SO DEPRESSED GUISE MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST SEX!!!!! *holds girl that breaks you out of your shell and unconditionally loves you closer and is evidence you aren't a fucking loser by sheer existence* >s-so sad guise, I go through what everybody else does but have a gf there to hold me every step of the way so much sadderer thant u

Attached: 1531852999295.png (932x720, 468K)

Spoiler alert: 80% of r9k has/had sex

why do posts like these always make the normalfags seethe?

being depressed is just a fashion statement now. People hold their gfs close and go to uni and basically have daddy pay for everything and they think they get actual feels, no they just get megalomania, all socially successful, upper caste people suffer from it. Their narcissism just can't handle not everybody is as lucky and privileged as they are and they want to be cool depressed nihilist too!

They can't handle that someone choosing to have sex with you means that you are quite normal. And someone being normal is pretty much the same as being a normalfag.

Poor people going to college is a relatively new phenomenon hence all the creditors and debt nowadays, sorry your parents (dual income not just daddy) didn't love you enough to plan for your future academically. But also all the sex I ever had never cost be a dime, so you're gonna have to come up with a better argument.

They will never understand. They just think the idea of a geniunely fucked up virgin, NEET, or autist without friends is just le funny meme.

>bragging about getting laid on Jow Forums
lol

What might have to think sex is special if I were bragging about it?

Speak english, jesus. And sex does matter, a lot. You only say that because it's easy for you to get. The starving man values food way more than the well fed guy.

what the fuck is so funny. being a robot is tolerable, but inferior

>Had sex once at 27 to mega slut
>This makes me normal
yeah not.

Sex does matter. It is supposed to be an intimate, bonding action with a significant other which is to be respected. Not some casual, daily duo-masturbation.

Did your rabbi or priest tell you that? Would you be opposed to two people in a relationship having sex daily because that would cheapen it? Grow up kiddo

fuck off normie maybe /soc/ is more your crowd

It's funny how important sex is to you incels, how much you put pussy on a pedestal. You give women power over you by believing this shit, you know.

t. true robot volcel

>put peepee in wet hole
>am normal
No

>there are underages who think they're robots because they're virgins
Is it even legal for your kind to have sex? Fuck off.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/DuhThy8

-ak

Attached: akarin 11.png (419x398, 235K)

get out of here reddit normies

You had to interact with a female without spilling your spaghetti and convince her to get all up in her guts, I say that makes you a normalfag.

Yes you are. For a woman to allow you to fuck her you would of had to come off as somewhat normal.

>unironically using the word incel and volcel
fuck off reddit.
it isn't about the sex its about the person you have to be to get it and that person isn't a robot.

>mostly fuck guys
>been hanging around here for nearly 10 years and still not a robot
>realize this is probably a good thing

The truth is that your abnormal nature will never go away. It's with you forever. 'Robots' get jobs and dates, but they never truly fit in. Our common disease is incurable.